Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
DT: I never used to ignore people on forums despite their lousy conduct but I've grown weary of it so now I give 'em the boot. The only downside is, occasionally you see a new post only to discover that it was by one of the ignored. NBD, I wouldn't have wanted to read it anyway. :-)

But hey, whatever works, go for it.
Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
I feel bad for all the Ford die hard's out here that should have this car NOW...Ford you suck and at least I jumped from your bullshit ship.

All of you should have got your cars together but instead Ford plays their stupid games.

I was a bit more of a Ford guy and Mustang fan but after all the bullshit with Ford making this car so hard to get , high pricing and potential dealer mark ups I am more glad that I bought my hellcat redeye wide body last week.

100% stock with just a drag radial redeyes go 10.3 all day long and one even ran 10.22 at 134 mph...Video on youtube as proof.

I still say the GT 500 does a best 10.30 on a drag radial...Redeye will always be a slightly quicker drag car...Driver will determine this.

I have to admit that speed phenom kid is annoying and he now represents the GT500 as the spokes dude for your mighty car....That is pretty embarrassing.... LoL!!!!
Well I would not say he represents the GT500...and even so he is matching the redeye MPH with a STREET TIRE. Also I have read that he is pretty handy on a track. So perhaps he will.....Oh wait.....that's right....Red Eye's can't turn to well. Just straight lines. Well I guess that a moot point then.

Issues happen and things go wrong. Why Ford is doing what they are doing who knows. But no one will even look at this thread once they have their vehicles. Until then, I look forward to a 10.4/103 being run.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
DT: I never used to ignore people on forums despite their lousy conduct but I've grown weary of it so now I give 'em the boot. The only downside is, occasionally you see a new post only to discover that it was by one of the ignored. NBD, I wouldn't have wanted to read it anyway. :-)

But hey, whatever works, go for it.
I put myself on my own ignore list, so I won't even be able to see this response ...

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
I feel bad for all the Ford die hard's out here that should have this car NOW...Ford you suck and at least I jumped from your bullshit ship.

All of you should have got your cars together but instead Ford plays their stupid games.

I was a bit more of a Ford guy and Mustang fan but after all the bullshit with Ford making this car so hard to get , high pricing and potential dealer mark ups I am more glad that I bought my hellcat redeye wide body last week.

100% stock with just a drag radial redeyes go 10.3 all day long and one even ran 10.22 at 134 mph...Video on youtube as proof.

I still say the GT 500 does a best 10.30 on a drag radial...Redeye will always be a slightly quicker drag car...Driver will determine this.

I have to admit that speed phenom kid is annoying and he now represents the GT500 as the spokes dude for your mighty car....That is pretty embarrassing.... LoL!!!!
You claim you have a Hellcat (pfft) but yet you use a pickup truck as your avatar, your a
51r+HMAGbtL._SY879_.jpg

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
And you guys thought I was mean..... lol

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
I believe it was mentioned but needs repeating.
Certain builds with particular options are being “delayed” right off the bat. This “basic” car was produced sooner maybe because the basic cars are scheduled first. Don’t know about you but I’ll rather have a car further down the production line after they get the kinks worked out. Granted some kinks won’t be known until the cars have been on the road a while.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
By the time they get every kink worked out the car will no longer be in production.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Who has dibs on the wreckage ... you know it’s coming... soon... So it will also be the 1st 500 being parted out... soon...

:crackup:
Edit:
Someone save that YT footage - it might also be the very first 500 in for a claimed “warranty” job...

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
This f$&kin thread. Has some legs. I assumed it would have died after about 100 posts.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I could not care less about taking turns...I care about 1/4 mile...GT 500 will be close but the Redeye will still edge it out..It will be a drivers race.
and whats your car run at the track again? YOUR car.. with you driving it? 11's?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
and whats your car run at the track again? YOUR car.. with you driving it? 11's?
This is always the question I like to ask. 90% of the time you get “well I haven’t actually ran my car” but Motor trend say............
Sponsored