Which aftermarket radiator?

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
The factory trans cooler need a bracket on left side and two spot to bolt on back of radiator.their the only radiator company that doesn’t fit automatic.I should learn to read.It say right on web site manual trans.when I seen it on there web sites garage sale for $300 I just moved on it. Just going to try and sale it. Might just get a fluidyne.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Flyhalf

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 18 10speed auto PP1 , GT500 '21
The factory trans cooler need a bracket on left side and two spot to bolt on back of radiator.their the only radiator company that doesn’t fit automatic.I should learn to read.It say right on web site manual trans.when I seen it on there web sites garage sale for $300 I just moved on it. Just going to try and sale it. Might just get a fluidyne.
Why not the mishimoto?

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I bin thinking of that too.there in stock.I have one in my 03 cobra

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
mishimoto Has nice oil cooler & a nice larger trans coolers for S550’s.I was look at the oil cooler when I was looking to getting a mustang PP2 but was too late to order one.

Flyhalf

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 18 10speed auto PP1 , GT500 '21
mishimoto Has nice oil cooler & a nice larger trans coolers for S550’s.I was look at the oil cooler when I was looking to getting a mustang PP2 but was too late to order one.
I didnt look to all the posts. Do you look for a bigger radiator or bigger coolers?

Sponsored

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I didnt look to all the posts. Do you look for a bigger radiator or bigger coolers?
Just a bigger radiator to go with my whipple install why’ll I got it all apart.Mach 1 got all the coolers

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Mishimoto does a bigger radiator.
Is 77% bigger than yours.
Is a very nice quality. Ive been racing with it since 4 years now.
Might just order a mishimoto.I got a $250 gift card at steeda from my wife for Christmas.They have a csf radiator triple pass but it doesn’t seem too thick.

Plimmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Might just order a mishimoto.I got a $250 gift card at steeda from my wife for Christmas.They have a csf radiator triple pass but it doesn’t seem too thick.
I’ve also been tracking with a Mishimoto with no issues. My car is turbo at 7psi for track.
One thing you will need to do is box in all 4 sides of the radiator otherwise air flow will bypass and you won’t get the cooling result you are expecting.

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Ok thanks

Sponsored

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
It’s a shame.the DeWitts radiator is really nice. except for the stain. But once you put the fans on you won’t see it.It’s the HP one (2 11/4 cores) thick bitch

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
It’s a shame.the DeWitts radiator is really nice. except for the stain. But once you put the fans on you won’t see it.It’s the HP one (2 11/4 cores) thick bitch
I don't think you are going to have any problem selling it for same $300 money. I would have taken it without a blink, the problem is that I already have the same one sitting and waiting for warm days to have it installed.

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I know.when I seen it for 300 I just email them to ask if it fits 2021 and they said yep.didn’t even bother to read that it for manuals.every other company rads work it manual & auto.They a kid around the corner from we with a gen2 mustang with a 2.9 whipple maybe he’ll want it or know somebody that does. or maybe put it on Facebook or craigslist