Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Dang SUN gotcha, Brandon...bummer, that is a great shot.

Haven't done much here, replaced the front brake pads with CC and in the process, installed my favorite mod so far...the most excellent Caliperfexion studs. A must have for anyone who would rather not deal with those monster calipers in the future. Not sure what I'll be doingdown the road but the Python vent is around the corner and, a set of "someone's" wheels might also be in the cards. <smiling>

That said, my second favorite so far is the rain tray snake. :cool:

1610668130234.png

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
That Caliper guy must be a stud.

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
KB, my OCD radar is going off... the snake looks off-center by about .20"

OC/DC
For those about to rock, look a squirrel! :crackup:

Sponsored

Grant4514b

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT, 2020 GT500
F871FE54-7AAB-46F7-AB36-0878D4D19BE3.jpeg
Another vote for the Caliperfexion studs and the Powerstop pads that almost completely eliminate brake dust. Can’t wait for them to start making the rears.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Cleanest GT500 hub and knuckle on the planet. And nice hardware choice!;)

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
To all of you who have been enjoying your cars, whats the ONE mod (performance, functional, or cosmetic) you are the most happy with and couldn't imagine your car without?

Us guys that are now awaiting our 21 orders need something else to obsess over while we wait!

I've decided after much contemplation, the CFTP spring and sway bar swap. I'm hoping
after the swap i can still get up my rather steep driveway.

My GT350 was actually lower to the ground than the GT500, with the spring swap it should be about the same.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Bummer about the steep driveway, Michael and not much you can do about that. But I can recommend the SlipLow product for the lower edge of the spoiler and winglets. (Thanks again, Jaime) At least with them, if you just barely scrape, no harm done.

Sponsored

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Bummer about the steep driveway, Michael and not much you can do about that. But I can recommend the SlipLow product for the lower edge of the spoiler and winglets. (Thanks again, Jaime) At least with them, if you just barely scrape, no harm done.
This. My PPf shop added these for me and absolutely love them

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
I've decided after much contemplation, the CFTP spring and sway bar swap. I'm hoping
after the swap i can still get up my rather steep driveway.

My GT350 was actually lower to the ground than the GT500, with the spring swap it should be about the same.
Unless you like the front being higher i would just do the front CFTP spring swap to level it out. I also went with larger (larger than base & CFTP) steeda adjustable rear sway bar.

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
Unless you like the front being higher i would just do the front CFTP spring swap to level it out. I also went with larger (larger than base & CFTP) steeda adjustable rear sway bar.

It was my impression that the CFTP springs lowered the ride height in the front and the rear. Currently my base on level ground has a slight downhill rake from back to front. I like the look but would like a lower ride height front and back and maintain the downhill rake.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
It was my impression that the CFTP springs lowered the ride height in the front and the rear. Currently my base on level ground has a slight downhill rake from back to front. I like the look but would like a lower ride height front and back and maintain the downhill rake.
my 'regular' GT500 sat higher in the front than the back...i believe thats most peoples opinion.....so lowering just the front with CFTP springs leveled my car out perfectly.....
Sponsored