Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
We get many questions on what the roll race tune is. Here is a video explaining it.

Sucks when it goes to far into neutral. I am no longer 10r80 but please let us know when you get it for forced induction. Video :thumbsup:
Sponsored

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Wonder why the big name tuners never did this? This feature is long overdue for the 10R80.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Wonder why the big name tuners never did this? This feature is long overdue for the 10R80.
they do. 6r80 as well. Boosted or NA. I’ve had this for 6-8 months on my car.

Wengerd Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wengerdperformance.com
First Name
Derel
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Whipple 15 Mustang GT TT 18 F150 VMP ODIN
I hear some people saying they have it but have never seen it or a video of it functioning. It may be out and we aren't saying we are the only ones but we have offered this since early 2020

baevid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeah Lund offers that roll racing mode too. Probably not as publicly advertised but they added it for me after asking how I drove the car. Not knocking on you though, I may opt to get tuned through you if I do any major modifications in the near future.

Sponsored

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Yeah Lund offers that roll racing mode too. Probably not as publicly advertised but they added it for me after asking how I drove the car. Not knocking on you though, I may opt to get tuned through you if I do any major modifications in the near future.
Yep my Lund functions that way. S mode, it shifts at WOT.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Maybe we’ll see that tune on another “world’s first” video.

that tune is great for 2nd gear hits. People say “bump shifter” but it’s really a time crunch and you’re typically finding yourself keeping it straight with one hand and trying to “gently” bump with the other.

GeigerZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Just so I'm clear regarding the roll race setup and activity. For those saying that they have it now with forced induction. Are they going to "S" mode and then hitting the paddle shifter to put it in manual mode and it shifts like auto mode at WOT? Or, are they just using "S" mode and not going to manual paddle shifting first before going WOT and it's shifting automatically?

Hope that makes sense as I'm trying to understand the sequence of events as to what's offered or not offered yet and the inter-operation for the expected value.

/cheers

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Just so I'm clear regarding the roll race setup and activity. For those saying that they have it now with forced induction. Are they going to "S" mode and then hitting the paddle shifter to put it in manual mode and it shifts like auto mode at WOT? Or, are they just using "S" mode and not going to manual paddle shifting first before going WOT and it's shifting automatically?

Hope that makes sense as I'm trying to understand the sequence of events as to what's offered or not offered yet and the inter-operation for the expected value.

/cheers
you put it in S, use the paddles to get to your preferred gear, you hit it, shifter stays in S, the car shifts itself as it does in D.

Sponsored

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
they do. 6r80 as well. Boosted or NA. I’ve had this for 6-8 months on my car.
Did you get yours updated? I’m with Lund and I’m pretty sure I don’t have this roll race tune. If I’m tuning again, I’m not second guessing Wengerd because my only gripe with my Lund tune is the sport mode. Every time I use my paddle shifter, the shifts are so firm and it’s jerking the car so hard and snapping passengers head smh. I don’t even use it because of that. Everything else are spot on imo.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Did you get yours updated? I’m with Lund and I’m pretty sure I don’t have this roll race tune. If I’m tuning again, I’m not second guessing Wengerd because my only gripe with my Lund tune is the sport mode. Every time I use my paddle shifter, the shifts are so firm and it’s jerking the car so hard and snapping passengers head smh. I don’t even use it because of that. Everything else are spot on imo.
it’s not something that comes on the normal tune. I basically asked for it during a revision I was making. Sport will have added firmness, it’s the nature of S.

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,

I've got this issue with my car being acting rough and having stall scenario multiple times. The tuner saying it's not a tuner related thing and to be honest I don't take his words for granted. Can anyone please check the attached file and see the fuel rail pressure which is way to high for being normal. We will be checking the boost pump voltage and so on then we will replace the injectors with the factory one. This is an Odin set up.

fuel rail pressure HIGH.jpg

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hi all,

I've got this issue with my car being acting rough and having stall scenario multiple times. The tuner saying it's not a tuner related thing and to be honest I don't take his words for granted. Can anyone please check the attached file and see the fuel rail pressure which is way to high for being normal. We will be checking the boost pump voltage and so on then we will replace the injectors with the factory one. This is an Odin set up.

fuel rail pressure HIGH.jpg
Let us know how it goes. I have a feeling it is a lean/rich issue at idle/low throttle plate angle, although I have no way to be sure. If that is the case, which BTW sometimes manifests even on normally aspirated GT350s on the track, it should be resolvable by tuning... Good luck man.

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Let us know how it goes. I have a feeling it is a lean/rich issue at idle/low throttle plate angle, although I have no way to be sure. If that is the case, which BTW sometimes manifests even on normally aspirated GT350s on the track, it should be resolvable by tuning... Good luck man.
Sure I will, This is the core of this platform.
The car is still at the shop for troubleshooting. I'm gonna be sending a fat data log to VMP and few other trusted tuners to point out if this is really a faulty TB,BAP or tune! The car is sucking so much fuel and the DTC's are P0172/175 fuel rich just like what you suggested. The Misfire : 4,6 or even Multiple P0300 would come randomly! I just want to get my car fixed and enjoy it ASAP! I believe shifting to better tuner is my remedy!
Thanks for your add ups anyway mate :))
Sponsored