N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty sure my Lund tune runs just fine. I guess we will see when Juggernaut gets tuning it
Asking cause sometimes tuners tune around it, which make it seem fine.
You're very high trims also made me question a vacuum leak.
Another would be your previous tuner failed to realise you have LU47's and just
used the stock DATA.
Sponsored

OP
OP
tdstuart

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Asking cause sometimes tuners tune around it, which make it seem fine.
You're very high trims also made me question a vacuum leak.
Another would be your previous tuner failed to realise you have LU47's and just
used the stock DATA.
I can send you logs if you want. Car was showing 105% duty cycle in one run and like 80 lb/min maf with still like 20%+ fuel trims. Now it’s better at like 50% duty cycle and 55 lb/min maf and 15% duty cycle. Still way off but he got it a little closer

And technically the Lund tune is for my JLT intake and now I have a PMAS but the maf diameters are very close. Lund tune runs fine with both intakes

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Good luck with Juggernaut! I’m interested to find out your results!!

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Mystery to me why you didn't use the best Coyote tuner on the continent.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tdstuart

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Mystery to my why you didn't use the best Coyote tuner on the continent.
Ya idk what I was thinking to be honest, should have gone with the best the first time

Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Probably getting annoying hearing about certain tuners but just wanted to share the experience I've seen from Juggernaut.. Hopefully they get you sorted out, they seem to be hit or miss, that's who I was originally going to use but the shop I was gonna use for their dyno for the tune was not responsive for a few days (they use Juggernaut there) and I got impatient because my car was sitting in my driveway all put together and just waiting for a tune... so I ordered a Wengerd tune and glad I did... because after that I know a local guy that was using the same shop and Juggernaut for his ESS kit and they could not get it to run right after weeks of revisions, he was super frustrated and wanted to sell the car... I told him to talk to Wengerd and he had the car running great.

OP
OP
tdstuart

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Probably getting annoying hearing about certain tuners but just wanted to share the experience I've seen from Juggernaut.. Hopefully they get you sorted out, they seem to be hit or miss, that's who I was originally going to use but the shop I was gonna use for their dyno for the tune was not responsive for a few days (they use Juggernaut there) and I got impatient because my car was sitting in my driveway all put together and just waiting for a tune... so I ordered a Wengerd tune and glad I did... because after that I know a local guy that was using the same shop and Juggernaut for his ESS kit and they could not get it to run right after weeks of revisions, he was super frustrated and wanted to sell the car... I told him to talk to Wengerd and he had the car running great.
I’ve had Wengerd before and we’ve talked a little about him trying to tune the car on this setup but I haven’t heard anything from him for a few days

Wengerd Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wengerdperformance.com
First Name
Derel
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Whipple 15 Mustang GT TT 18 F150 VMP ODIN
I’ve had Wengerd before and we’ve talked a little about him trying to tune the car on this setup but I haven’t heard anything from him for a few days
We have a large tune que going on so when we get caught up on that we can look at logs or issues from cars that are not our customers. Customers always get priority and if we have time we can address things like these

Last edited:
OP
OP
tdstuart

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
We have a large tune que gong on so when we get got up on that we can look at logs or issues from cars that are not our customers. Customers always get priority and if we have time we can address things like these
Totally understand and nothing negative directed towards you. Just giving an update that we had talked and that I was waiting on you to continue.

I know that you are trying to help and you have other things that come first. I just also can’t wait forever hence why I paid juggernaut for a tune but am still willing to work with you if you want to give it a shot and potentially even figure out where the other tuner went wrong.

Sponsored

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
tdstuart,

You have pay to play.

OP
OP
tdstuart

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
TLDR: Had a chance to take the cai apart and reinstall, did it more carefully this time and saw no change in fuel trims. 99.99% sure there is no leak.

Installed an outwear filter cover for the pmas since I am worried about rain since about a quarter of my fender liner has melted off due to my 305 width front tires.

While installing I took the opportunity to redo the pmas cai and make sure there was no leaks. The threads for the metal fitting for the driver side pcv hose don't seem very air tight so I put some thread sealant on the threads.

I also deleted my fog light and put a metal mesh screen and hydrophobic fabric to cover it to allow it to breathe but also hopefully keep rocks and water away from the filter and wires. The filter should now have nice fresh air constantly while I drive as air will come in from the fog light and go out the fenderwell.

Once I put it back together I started it up and took it on a test drive. Fuel trims were all very good so I am confident there is no air leak that was giving my tuner issues. I rushed the install the first time and did it at night so there was a chance I made a mistake given how hard this cai is to install the first time you do it.

Someone needs to make a good install tutorial as once you know the right steps it makes the install way easier.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Your trims are good now?