Sponsored

Lund Racing Flex Fuel Tunes now available!!!

HardWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base Oxford White
When I first grab my Lund street tune I felt the low end torque. Tires would bust loose in 1st and 2nd. 1 week later I wanted more. I purchased the flex tune and it felt good a lot smoother and I heard people say it but didn't believe it the exhaust note got quieter. I wasn't sure about the power gain even when doing my logs my lund tuner Brandon told me it was really healthy adding timing all the way up the RPM's. it still didn't feel like a solid butt dyno difference between my street tune. Last night I did a pull and man it felt strong. I am on my second tank of E-85 now (registered at 91.6% alcohol even after flashing a second time) still on stock tire and I am certain I will have to upgrade my wheel and tires. I never launch on the street but it pulls hard and the back end starts dancing even with 3.31. Mid range power seems way more snappy and makes me really focus on driving. Honestly I am hooked and already for my next mods I was going to go directly to the 18 manifold but after talking to Brandon from Lund and John Sr. they said headers first then 18 with lock outs. So my next thread will be about header suggestions lol
Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
American racing headers are your ticket. The best fit in the industry with best materials..settle for nothing else..i have their complete system and it sounds amazing.