red gt auto
I have no idea, but mine are 3.55 fwiw.
Sponsored

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
Mine also. In that weird spot between the PP and the regular 3.31s so it wouldn't be as easy as just picking any GT VIN if so. I'm a manual also.

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
Well... What I did was went on to ford.com searched the preowned vehicles as mine is a 2016 , found three that were basically as close as you can get to my car but being a premium , and copied their vin#. then Google Ford as built downloads and when you find the page enter in their vin numbers and all the values are displayed below as well as some downloads . I took those three vin# and I copied all of the values and put them into a spreadsheet . Then I put my own Vin in and and copy the values and putthem in the spreadsheet also.For the two places I had to make the changesall three of theVINhad the same values.so after saving mine in forscan, verifying the values with my spreadsheet,and taking pictures of what they actually wereI felt comfortable enough entering in the codes.

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
I have a 16 GT Base Auto. If you don't mind, could you post what values you used?

Sponsored

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
Ignore the *, results of copy and paste from spreadsheet

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Thank you!

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
i did this on my 15gt with base to sync 3. The values were a little different for the 15 on the ipc.

Here they are:
720-06-01 6C6D 0000 989F

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
I know its already been said but just for anyone else the board is one piece as far as the AC and lower Premium switches go. I couldn't remember when I did my TomTop swap. I was hoping to just use the Premium switches but I'll have to figure something else out...like upgrading to Sync 3. Huh...so expensive.

32500993033_bf80cc0474_c.jpg

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Redfirev8 did you try plugging in the premium benzil to see if the AC switches worked or buttons?

Sponsored

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Redfirev8 did you try plugging in the premium benzil to see if the AC switches worked or buttons?
The AC controls will work but you will not have any way to tell what the temperature is set to and you will not be able to control where the air comes from (vent,floor,defrost).

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
I know its already been said but just for anyone else the board is one piece as far as the AC and lower Premium switches go. I couldn't remember when I did my TomTop swap. I was hoping to just use the Premium switches but I'll have to figure something else out...like upgrading to Sync 3. Huh...so expensive.

32500993033_bf80cc0474_c.jpg
The Tomtop has onscreen climate correct? It might be able to be used in conjunction with the premium bezel to gain back some lost functionality.

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
the tomtop does have in a A/C-section but is non-functional touch screen wise. what is required for the premium benzyl AC analog buttons to actually function, is it the fact that the CD player is different between the base and the premium models or is it also tied in with the actual flat screen unit that Ford makes

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
the tomtop does have in a A/C-section but is non-functional touch screen wise. what is required for the premium benzyl AC analog buttons to actually function, is it the fact that the CD player is different between the base and the premium models or is it also tied in with the actual flat screen unit that Ford makes
That is the thing. They function without any other hardware. There is just no led or graphical marker to know where your temperature is set to without having the LCD screen. The temperature control always goes back to center when you use it so its just like pressing a button with no way of knowing where you are. That and there is no physical button on the premium bezel to control where the air comes out of. That is solely present on the LCD.

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
The AC controls will work but you will not have any way to tell what the temperature is set to and you will not be able to control where the air comes from (vent,floor,defrost).
The Tomtop has onscreen climate correct? It might be able to be used in conjunction with the premium bezel to gain back some lost functionality.
That is the thing. They function without any other hardware. There is just no led or graphical marker to know where your temperature is set to without having the LCD screen. The temperature control always goes back to center when you use it so its just like pressing a button with no way of knowing where you are. That and there is no physical button on the premium bezel to control where the air comes out of. That is solely present on the LCD.
Yall pretty much got it. To add, the TomTop was setup to be used with the base system and wasn't really I guess you could say "designed" to be used with the Premium bezel. I have a feeling there will be some things that work while others won't. I haven't tested it yet but I may when I get some time.

Edit: Oh and you got a point about not being able to direct the air flow. Never realized that.

32932717940_ab20b999f2_c.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: