Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I use spray and never get any on my PP wheels. "How?" you may ask? I measured the width of the wheel from lip to lip and then cut a template out of cardboard that covers the entire wheel while I spray on the Griots Black Shine. Lasts through a couple washes and keeps the "wet" look without slinging.
Sponsored

whirledpeaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
303 all the way. Spray into a round foam applicator. Once or twice around the tire and your done.

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
Mud from AMMO NYC. It's awesome and doesn't sling. It lasts forever and has a nice matte finish instead of the overly glossy look. I highly recommend it. Don't use crap from auto stores. This is also water based! You can use it on your exterior trim. Two thumbs up.

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
Mud on trim. Half treated, half not.
image.jpg

Sponsored

Hoblick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
HD dress is by far my favorite tire dressing. This stuff will absolutely not fling, and holds up to rain like no other

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
I use Meguiar's Endurance Tire Gel. Very easy to apply and no need to wait to dry. No fling and smells great. A bottle will last you years.
IMG_0154.jpg

daytripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13GT500,'15 GT
I have tried many,many products and usually find something I dislike about them. I just bought some Black Magic spray stuff that looks good but is greasy,silicone crap.
My favorite now seems to be a couple of Chemical Guys products that dry completely and arent greasy.They could be a bit shinier, though they are superb on trim.

Sponsored

Hoblick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Thanx a bunch.I am going to try some of their products.I watched the video and wonder if you use a brush to apply 3D dress?
I think i'll like this stuff.
I just spray some on an applicator pad then apply

justinakajuice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. Auto
I buy a can of whatever spray on tire shine. I spray it on, but then follow up with a rag. If spittle gets on the rim, I wipe it off. It's quick and easy, looks decent.

daytripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13GT500,'15 GT
http://www.3dproducts.com/detailing-chemicals/tire-dressings-protectants/hd-dress-tire-dressing/[/QU

I purchased HD-Dress and Ultra-Protectant.I smeared a lot of the Ultra on 4 tires that I pre-cleaned with Scrubbing Bubbles. I must say I am quite impressed with this stuff.This morning I ran my finger over my tire and it was clean and dry.They are very black and shiny.
I am looking forward to trying the HD-Dress.
Thanx for the tip.
The last 2 hideous products I tried,Black Magic Spray and Superior Products Cover All, I will be using for spray lubricants.I already sprayed some squeaking door hinges and they stopped squeaking. Decent lube,garbage dressing.
Sponsored