Steeda vs BMR

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
blue is also very nice lol. i figured i couldnt be the only one that liked keeping them color matching.
Not all of us chose our performance modifications based on color.
Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
That seems like a very short sighted assumption based off of what i said. I dont base them off of color, BUT if there is the option to match them and everything checks out performance wise, i do. Thanks for coming off rude though. I swear some people are rude or fight just to do so, and use no logic in what they say.

jag7885

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru WRX STI
I recently installed the Steeda linear lowering springs, sway bars and "stop the hop" kit on my '17 GT. Feels like a night and day difference between stock. The car feels far more composed and stable in the turns, but is still comfortable enough to daily. I haven't had any scraping issues either as the drop was only about 1". I'd highly recommend Steeda!

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
That seems like a very short sighted assumption based off of what i said.
You said you bought Eibach springs and bars and chose BMR because you wanted everything to match. Penguin wanted everything blue so he bought Steeda.

So, ya, I think your decision making process is lacking. I don't particularly care, but I have trouble wrapping my head around the logic.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
You said you bought Eibach springs and bars and chose BMR because you wanted everything to match. Penguin wanted everything blue so he bought Steeda.

So, ya, I think your decision making process is lacking. I don't particularly care, but I have trouble wrapping my head around the logic.
No, thats not what i said. I said the color helped make the FINAL decision. Other things went into it as well, i read reviews on both, looked at their full line of parts, lethal performance directed me at their bread and butter package and recommended BMR. Many things went into it, since steeda also looked great. BMR was just a final selling point because they were red. Which again, you to assume what you said based off of what i said, is a very short sighted assumption, so much so that i knew you still wouldn't get it, would say what you just said..and that i would have to further explain into detail why that is not the case. But trust me, i can definitely tell you are having issues wrapping your head around it. Otherwise i wouldnt be explaining it.

Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Let me really confuse you.

1602034037300.png

1602034004416.png
Thats actually made me chuckle. But i wouldn't use something like that. Anyways, i couldnt care less how you assume my "decision making process" goes. We clearly have vastly different decision making processes considering you paid more for your ecoboost than i did my 2018 gt.

I cared more how short sighted and rude you seemed, which is very unnecessary and black and white, which isn't the best of ways to see things.

Either way, think what you want..but red waas simply a final thing that helped. Im SURE you randomly pick a color out of a hat when searching for a car instead of deciding what you want first, and then choosing a COLOR, right? Give me a break lmao. There is a reason BMR and steeda have matching color items for all of their parts, it isnt a coincidence trust me.

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
I have both BMR and Steeda items in my build, and selected each based on their merits. No problems here with either, other than the money I lost on the Steeda rear shock mounts that they said would fit Bilstein B6's... and didn't.

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I cared more how short sighted and rude you seemed, which is very unnecessary and black and white, which isn't the best of ways to see things.
Look, guy, I gave you a little shit. Relax. I do not care about what you've done with your car or why you've done it.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
well.... I liked people’s photos with steeda spring stance saw all blue parts. Reviews was good
I pulled the plug without thought. No regrets eithef

so yes. Blue actuallypushed me to do it

KellTrac

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kelltrac.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Each company has their pros and cons. Each has made mistakes, and fixes their mistakes. Each company has a different philosophy in the way they operate and function on a daily basis. Steeda has some parts that are better, BMR has parts that are better. Neither runs the table - that is a fact.

Both are great and it's a good time to be a gearhead when you have two companies like them to choose from for one segment of the chassis.

I am bias to BMR for several reasons, some not even related to the product itself. If you are just an end user I think flipping a coin would work. Or, you can put together equivalent packages from each and just pick the one that is the best price for what you are looking to achieve.

Good luck!