Share Your Joyrides During COVID_19 Isolation

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
You gotta go out occasionally for "Supplies". When doing so yesterday I practiced rapid social distancing with a 392 Chally on my way to the store.

It was very effective and it turns out we were going to the same store lol.
If you didn't gap him by at least 6 feet you weren't social distancing :)
Sponsored

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Ecoboost Convertible - Kona Blue
I've been lucky enough to have a job I can work remotely. Every day when I log off, as long as the weather is nice, I take the car out for a ride. Thankfully, it's been really nice lately so the top's been down, the music's been up and I've found my Zen place...

IMG-20200325-WA0027.jpeg

01Romanss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible 6 Speed PP1
I’ve been taking my 19 GT PP1 Convertible our almost every evening here in middle Ga. I call it Corona Therapy.

I had a newer Charger following me and he finally got next to me to play. It was two teenagers and the driver looked liked that kid Dustin on Stranger Things. I told his passenger that his car couldn’t outrun mine. The driver said it had a Scat Pack. LOL. I told him to stomp it when he was ready from a roll. I was in 2nd around 4K rpms. He went and I floored it. My Mustang launched like a rocket. Dang, this thing moves for an almost 4000 pound car with me in it. It was over by many cars within a few seconds. Long live the Mustang. Funnest car I’ve ever owned.

WARDCLEAVER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustand GT Premium, 2016 Nissan Truck
Took her to the country to get her away from other cars...:sunglasses:

L.JPG

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Got a rare weekday ride yesterday. At a stop sign I watched a dark red '18 or '19 GT pass a dually RAM truck, the I turned in the same direction as them and caught the RAM quickly, he was doing about 60 so I had plenty of room and throttle left so I passed the Ram too, caught up to the GT and cruised with him spiritedly to the next town. I got to thinking, the driver of that truck was passed by 2 red Mustangs within a 20 second window. :clap:
On the way back toward the house, a Challenger pulled out behind me and wanted to play, so we had a nice little chase, lost him in an S-curve that I know well. By the time he caught up to me I was slowing for my subdivision. :flag:

Sponsored

AndiObb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost, changing BMW´s, Yamaha...
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there,
we´re from Germany... best part of it: Bavaria! Currently we´re limited in our daily stuff, also we can´t drive around just for fun. More or less "happy" that my wifes Mustang had a broken window and the car is needed to go to work. So we´ve been able to take it to the garage and back. Unfortunatelly a late winter came around, so we had a frozen pony waiting for a ride:
IMG_20200331_072126.jpg

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
I picked up my 19 GT A10 PP1 w/Magneride last Monday(with 12 miles on the odometer)at 6pm and as of noon today, I'm at 1000 miles. :like:
I didn't drive it Wednesday or Thursday either. :flag:
20200324_154538.jpg
1k already? You sure you are going to have a car left next week?

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
1k already? You sure you are going to have a car left next week?
Haha! I won't be daily driving it due to a 120 mile commute every day of the week.

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
Had to take mine out Saturday night. It kept calling me, saying how it needed attention. Besides, I had to raise my wife's blood pressure when a "bit of excessive" acceleration was "required" during the drive....

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Darn, I had to pickup dinner and I left a little earlier than I needed to, when we arrived at the place, it wasn't ready, so I took a joyride to kill time and socially distance myself. Just doing my part. Its been a little chilly (for south Florida) the last day or so, and the car ran so great with the 78 degree temps.
558F883C-D615-45CF-8421-FC3423640795_1_201_a.jpeg

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
CA-138 east starting at I-15 to Crestline, to CA-18, then CA-18 down the other side of the mountain to I-210. Did this yesterday - still snow up on the Mountain. The PSC2s are now toast (but I got 11K mi out of them).

Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible / Velocity Blue / A10
Here's one from a couple of weeks ago, headed to the beach down A1A, the last day before they closed all the beaches in north Florida. It was an absolutely perfect day for driving with the top down, laying on the beach, and stopping for some ice cream (which we had to eat in the car, since all restaurant dining rooms are closed here). I went out there with my wife and her friend, and yes, they stuffed me in the back seat of my own car!
IMG_0668.JPG

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
Darn, I had to pickup dinner and I left a little earlier than I needed to, when we arrived at the place, it wasn't ready, so I took a joyride to kill time and socially distance myself. Just doing my part. Its been a little chilly (for south Florida) the last day or so, and the car ran so great with the 78 degree temps.
558F883C-D615-45CF-8421-FC3423640795_1_201_a.jpeg
Holy shit I used to live in that area 9 years ago, doesn’t look like it’s changed at all. I still go down to Davie/Plantation from time to time to see family

William518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm doing my part today by ordering groceries online. I could have used the store by my house but I like the choices better at there store that's 30 miles of open highway away from me better. :)

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I have an “essential” job so it’s off to work each day. Drove the Mustang on Wednesday and had a glorious drive home. You know the kind... no traffic, window-down temps, listening to the engine roar. Got to stretch her legs and take a few turns. Even let the rear swing out on purpose when I turned a corner. Swung it out and brought it right back straight with no over correction. Used to do that a lot when I was a young buck. Go ahead, slap my hand, but I still got it lol.

What sucks is all the rainy days here right now. I was stuck in the house yesterday. Had an unplanned day off because a worker tested positive and the business shut down to clean things. We’ve been very careful about access by outsiders and doing everything right. All it takes is one person to jack things up.
Sponsored