Sponsored

Steeda's Product Giveaway - Share Your Story & Win

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
I'm only running a couple Steeda parts on my Mustang. I have the wider gas pedal for easier heel/toe shifting, and it works a treat. Before I installed it on the car I covered it in Jessup tape simply for extra grip, and I'm quite pleased.

I also have the Tri-Ax short-throw shifter. This has been a phenomenal improvement over stock. I was in a position to be disappointed -- read the thread linked in my signature if you want to know why Boomba Racing is run by a bunch of shitheels -- by a short-throw shifter but I find that I'm incredibly pleased with how this one fits and feels.

Most importantly, though, the customer service at Steeda has been fantastic. I don't know of another company who would have a rep call me at 9PM on a Friday and offer to overnight me parts for free (when I ordered my Tri-Ax, the correct kit was sent but it was packaged in the wrong box and there was some concern that I may have been sent a kit for an S197).

Steeda (and its employees) have, in my eyes, been an asset to the community.
Sponsored

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Steeda Progressives-For that correct stance. The ride difference alone has made the Mustang feel more like a performance car.

Steeda Jacking Rails-because with an IRS, too much is at risk not to have them! Now I spend a few seconds putting the car on stands, not 20 minutes juggling around and converting my floor jack to a cross beam floor jack.

Steeda clutch pedal spring-because Ford didn't have a better idea, Steeda did! Simply removing the spring was a help, but having the Steeda spring made the pedal more reactive to my input.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Is it 5 yet [MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION]
Yes it is ... I am awaiting the feedback from our leadership team if it is a consensus pick.

Sorry for the delay.

TJ

ewitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB PP SB
clutch spring just because something had to be Steeda

And those mats would come in real handy during the long cold Canadian winters

attachment.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda would like to thank all that participated and we truly value your support and feedback.

Our parts are designed, engineered and manufactured right here in the U.S.A so everybody wins!

Bjstang,

A Great story and it sounds like the wife is happy to have her snuggle buddy back!

Please private message me with your contact info and preferred color.

Once again, thank you to all that participated!

:cheers:

Best Regards,

TJ

Steeda Ultra Light and Low Profile Chassis Jacking Rails Story

Once upon a time long, long ago, (Thursday, March 2nd) my wife and I installed the Steeda Rails on our cars. With the help of our friends this job was achieved in less than a day.

Before the rail installation it would take us nearly a week to rotate our tires. Now, in between bathroom breaks and naps we can rotate them in less than a day. Steeda has filled our life with happiness because we now have more time to snuggle.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:)

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Outstanding, nice job [MENTION=27640]bjstang[/MENTION] !

I still need some new mats though ... any options for rear (simple, black) mats to pair up with the Steeda logo product?

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

spacemarine83

2017 Grabber Blue GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT w/6spd
Go Steeda

No Steeda parts on the current 2017 GB Mustang.

Back in 2011, I deployed overseas to Iraq as an Infantryman, and bought a 2008 GT premium with 17k on the clock, on April fools day, 2011. I drove it a whole 3 hours before getting on a plane to go back to sand land. My wife drove and raced that car until I got him that fall.

I added some steeda parts- the handling package and the tuning package. What I noticed was rock solid quality of the components and more importantly, outstanding customer service. In fact, I had called from Iraq, and talked to Gus if I remember right. The customer service is what got me hooked on a good product, as every silly, stupid, and new modern mustang owner question was answered with humor and insight for what I was looking for, not to get me to buy the most expensive parts, or even the latest and greatest.

I retired from the Army in August of 2017, and my wife bought me the GB 2017 GT I now own. (still trying to figure out how to post pictures) and I can tell you that I will certainly be ordering Steeda parts for this car over the summer, as they do not fail when pushing the car to the limits and provide rock solid dependable service of a lot of hard miles and years.

As a go to company for my mustang needs, absolutely I will recommend them to every Mustang owner I come across.

My friend who helped me install the parts into the 2008 GT said, every car needs a little bit of Steeda in it- "Steeda is the company is todays modern equivalent of Shelby American for the enthusiast."

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
This was cool of Steeda to do this!

I am a Steeda whore, love everything I have installed which I believe is every suspension part except their end links. Have the q-series spoiler, STB, shifter, etc. as well.

These floor mats look amazing, too. I see something else I need to buy.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No Steeda parts on the current 2017 GB Mustang.

Back in 2011, I deployed overseas to Iraq as an Infantryman, and bought a 2008 GT premium with 17k on the clock, on April fools day, 2011. I drove it a whole 3 hours before getting on a plane to go back to sand land. My wife drove and raced that car until I got him that fall.

I added some steeda parts- the handling package and the tuning package. What I noticed was rock solid quality of the components and more importantly, outstanding customer service. In fact, I had called from Iraq, and talked to Gus if I remember right. The customer service is what got me hooked on a good product, as every silly, stupid, and new modern mustang owner question was answered with humor and insight for what I was looking for, not to get me to buy the most expensive parts, or even the latest and greatest.

I retired from the Army in August of 2017, and my wife bought me the GB 2017 GT I now own. (still trying to figure out how to post pictures) and I can tell you that I will certainly be ordering Steeda parts for this car over the summer, as they do not fail when pushing the car to the limits and provide rock solid dependable service of a lot of hard miles and years.

As a go to company for my mustang needs, absolutely I will recommend them to every Mustang owner I come across.

My friend who helped me install the parts into the 2008 GT said, every car needs a little bit of Steeda in it- "Steeda is the company is todays modern equivalent of Shelby American for the enthusiast."
Love to hear it!

When you make a thread for post ... you click on manage attachment under additional options!

Shoot me a note, I can help you walk through it!

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored