Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Mustang 6G Community:

We have had a tremendous run with the S550 community & we would like to give back and thank you for your support.

We have made a lot of great products for the S550 over the last couple of years & would love to hear your feedback/see your photos of Steeda being represented on your S550.

For example, if you installed the Steeda Jacking Rails, would love to hear how they have been a game changer for you ... or ... after you installed the Steeda "Stop the Hop" Kit ... your wheel hop has since been a thing of the past.

The alternative is, post your S550 representing a Steeda part, decal or banner - have the Steeda springs, would love to see that perfect drop!

If you haven't installed a Steeda part yet, no worries - tell us why you need the Steeda floor mats & you still have a chance to win!

We will review the entries & our leadership team will announce a winner this coming Monday soon after 5:00 p.m. ET.

Best of luck & keep it positve :cheers:

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Steeda jacking rails (perfect), Steeda cradle lockout (perfect), Steeda cradle alignment bushings (perfect), Steeda differential support bushings (9/10).

Would love to have some floor mats, but full truth just because i want to pull out and preserve my California Special ones. HEHE no lies though the Steeda ones with red lettering would match the CS interior wonderfully with the red accents.

I believe I made install/review threads for a couple of these items;)

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda ultra lite springs and steeda clutch assist spring here. The springs totally change the look of the car and handles great!

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Well I can't show you pictures of my car because it's on order. I probably won't see it for another month. =(

Anyways I already have my first mods getting ready for my new GT. So far it's all Steeda stuff aside from the wheels and tires. I have the clutch spring at home which will be the first thing I do. (stock clutch ewww) Today my rear camber adjustment kit came in. (pictured below) I am awaiting the arrival of my camber plates for the front, told they should ship around the end of the week. Not a lot but it's a start. Those mats would go great with my new Race Red GT. :headbang:

If I don't win, maybe you could send me a sticker for my tool box. Of course they could throw one in with my camber plates. =)
Steeda.jpg

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I'll start by saying I don't really want to win the floor mats. As much as I love them and would like to show off Steeda because I'm so happy at how they've transformed my ride, I really like my all weather mats.

My Steeda experience started when I drove off the dealer lot. Just a little too much gas and the back end was hopping around like mad, very difficult to control with the back end hopping in a turn. I took advantage of the fantastic support we have here on Mustang 6G and called and asked for advice. So first up was the Stop the hop package. Just what the doctor ordered! No hopping and bopping around, just 2 smooth streaks taking off and very confident and controlled corners.

Next up, get ride of that HUGE wheel gap. Although Ford did better with the S550, still needed improvement. Again, calling Steeda to tell them what I wanted, my car (EB PP) was very bouncy! They recommended their progressive springs. My wife begged me not to lower this car after every other car was uncomfortable to ride in after lowering. Amazingly enough, the Steeda Progressive springs made the ride even better, wife approved!

Next was some stiffening and cornering improvements. I got the swaybars with billet mounts, Strut bar and extreme G-Trac brace. Amazing how connected the car felt after this.

While going through corners faster than I should, I noticed if there was any bump in the corner, the steering wheel would jerk pretty bad. Got the Steeda Bumpsteer kit installed and adjusted, now she's very controllable.

Finally we got aftermarket dampers. The day Steeda took orders for the Koni adjustables, mine was near the first. On the softest setting, again an improvement. I should've waited just a little bit though and got the Steeda Pro Actions that have a better damping range than the Konis.

After having the car up and down so often, I decided the jacking rails would be a good idea. I was wrong, it was a GREAT idea! OMG... so much easier getting the car up to work on now, I feel like I'm ready for the pit crew!

Still something going on with the ride called Steeda and they recommended I cut my bumpstops, again an improvement but not 100%. Steeda released their adjustable bumpstops so I put the short bump stop in the rear, a 1/8" spring spacer and the shock mounts in and BAM! The perfect ride!

I was working under the car and saw how spindly the cast swaybar endlinks are! I called Steeda and got their adjustable endlinks! If you haven't seen these yet, go here https://www.steeda.com/adjustable-stay-bar-endlinks.html and check these out! They are very beefy, adjustable, have GREASE FITTINGS, ends are sealed so no need for a dust cover for us guys in crappy winter weather areas or dry dusty areas and NO NOISE like rod end units get.

Not to mention all the other niceties like the hood struts, hood release latch and OBDII cover.

Am I a little biased? Hell yeah but for good reason! Steeda has completely transformed my ride, I LOVE driving this car!

Steeda Progressive Springs
Steeda Front + Rear Sway Bars w/Billet Mounts
Steeda S550 Mustang Adjustable Swaybar Endlinks
Steeda Extreme G-Trac K-Member Brace
Steeda IRS Subframe Bushing Support System
Steeda Urethane Differential Mount Bushing System (red)
Steeda IRS Subframe Braces
Steeda IRS Subframe Alignment Kit
Steeda Billet Aluminum Vertical Links
Steeda Bumpsteer Kit
Steeda Billet Aluminum Shock Mounts
Steeda Billet Rear Spring Spacers 1/8"
Steeda Adjustable Bumpstop Kit (short only in rear)
Koni Sport Adjustable Shocks and Struts (front full soft, rear 0.25 turns from full soft)
Steeda Ultralite Chassis Jacking Rails
Steeda Strut Bar

Sponsored

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP
My first Steeda "mod" was the clutch spring. No big deal...super inexpensive. A few days later my cell phone rang. It was Steeda. A human was on the other side and said "Kevin, I just wanted to call to see if you are happy with your clutch assist spring". I thought, my God, they called me directly to see if I was happy with a $15 dollar part? That small gesture was enough to say that Steeda will always have my business. Since then I have purchased the jacking rails, hood struts, Progressive Springs, Bump Stop Kit, Alignment kit, Strut Brace, OBDII Port cover, heck even stickers and the Banner to hang in the garage. I also have a bunch of other products on my list to order once my wife forgets what I've purchased (also did the Vargas Turbo and Project 6GR wheels, haha). Each purchase was followed up on by Steeda and they even sent a Thank You card. Unreal. Without a doubt, the best customer service I have experienced since the purchase of my S550. Can't wait to do more business with these folks!

Silver_Bullet_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rashad
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium
I currently have a 2016 Mustang GT...installed from steeda is the Rear Subframe Braces, K-Member Brace, Differential Bushing System...everything was super easy to install. i did have a fun experience installing the subframe braces...when i was tightening one of the bolts, the socket slipped and i hit myself in my eyebrow with the ratchet and gashed it pretty badly haha...everything is quality made and completely changed the car overall. it handles like it's on rails and i love it

i plan on adding more parts in the future.

JackBauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic base GT 6SP
recently installed the Steeda clutch spring and wow does it make the clutch feel more normal and a more precise release. just got my Steeda jacking rails installed (which i ordered last sunday....talk about fast free shipping). plan on installing springs next(hence why i got the jacking rails). slowly but surely modding my car to my liking, with hopefully more Steeda parts in the future.

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Steeda banner and I can't tell you what a difference it makes to the car :headbang:
IMG_3492.jpg

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
I have every steeda part for the suspension except the shocks and rear upper control arms. This has transformed the car in to the most responsive car I've ever owned. I've done a track day with the car and was able to hang with much more powerful cars due to the ability to hit corners hard and the suspension keeping the car extremely stable. On top of my car I've installed full steeda suspension on 3 other members cars and they all experienced the same results. I have nothing but great thinks to say about the products. I will say I hope I never have to install another set of vertical links again lol. My build thread details all installs. This is my favorite set up out of all 3 mustangs I've owned. I haven't done any power upgrades yet because I'm enjoying the car as it sits so dang much.

Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Just a few pictures of my STEEDA parts. The full list includes...

Cold Air intake {No insert}
Clutch return spring
G-Load brace
IRS support braces
IRS bushing support lockouts
Diff support bushings
Billet vertical links
Linear lowering springs

I have been using STEEDA parts since the mid 90's on my Mustangs. I will always continue to do so.

I love the floor mats.. I need some to top finish off the interior.

Thank you guys for being STEEDA! If Dave is still around, tell him we all say hello!
steeda2.jpg
steedasus.jpg

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Installed the Steeda jacking rails and they are perfect for my oil and fluid changes, life just wouldn't be the same without them. The Steeda 2 point G-Trac brace really helped with my tramlining on my wide front tires, and I need these Steeda floor mats because they will perfectly fit my black and red color scheme!

Powderd Toast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
17 Platinum White GT
No parts yet since my car won't be delivered for 2 weeks, but I have already talked to the wife about getting the functional race wing. I'm also looking at your suspension parts down the road. I've been out of the mustang world for 2 years and it feels good to be back.

GT0038

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT/sold :(
TJ,

Is their options with the color of stitching on the floor mats? I could use some with blue instead of red. Here's a pic of my car sitting on Progressive Sports. I love the stance and ride quality!
20160927_211746.jpg

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
No steeda yet, but I've yet to conquer the rear suspension mess in the back of these IRS cars
Here's a pic of my ride in hopes to win them sweet ole floormats!
Hypermotive Dyno.jpg
Sponsored