Michael or Mike Jackson, Jackson1320, address
5625 Main Street
Unit a Kelseyville
CA 95451
Or
16159 36th ave
Clearlake ca
Phone 7607020640

Sent him parts for a short block build, everything, custom everything to include a callies crank. Decided to stop the build when a divorce was brought on by my x. Thankfully I didn't send heads and money like I was planning. Told him I'd pick up my parts this summer and pay him $500 for his trouble. Well drove all the way up to his town (about 9 hours from where I am staying). He gave me the address to Bob's machine shop. 5189 state st. Kelseyville ca 95451, Bob had no idea who I was or Mike. Went to both of the other addresses, first one pretty sure he doesn't live there, second one probably. I guess he couldn't face me and sent a girl out to tell me he wasn't there. Phone to voice-mail and no reply to text. Call the police they direct me to the court system.

He finally replies and tells me the parts were bought with a stolen credit card and I'm lucky the cops didn't arrest me, parts were confiscated. Well they didn't mention it when I called and I still use that same card today. This is what is weird, I haven't sent him money or anything in 6 months or so and I have no incentive to and he still keeps on with the lies.

I got had trying to save a few dollars, don't believe anything he says. I'll gladly provide the text string or messages from here if he is trying to scam you too.

And no I don't want your ocean front property in Arizona.

Good news is divorce has been over, got rid of that toxic woman; dating my future wife, and happier than ever. Just another lesson learned for me.

Thats not right, and letting that shop off the hook, is also not right. Dont just let it go Call the police department and confirm his story! Another lesson learned just means he will do it to someone else
Sponsored

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
Ok seriously, which one of ya'll did this......

M6G.PNG
I got an inbox message from a DetectiveSanders1320 telling me that my house was bought with a stolen credit card and it's all been confiscated.

Real bummer.

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
Wow
19 pages of Action Jackson !
I’ll check back in a day or so.
I knew something was off when Action Jackson told @tdstuart to bake his pistons in his oven to cure the DIY piston coatings and to pour hydrochloric acid into the Coyotes aluminum block coolant jacket.

Last edited:

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Wow
19 pages of Action Jackson !
I’ll check back in another day or so.
I knew something was off when Action Jackson told @tdstuart to bake his pistons in his oven to cure the at home applied piston coatings and to pour hydrochloric acid into the Coyotes aluminum block coolant jacket.
Still, we got a kick out of him telling iPhone users to charge their phones in a microwave.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I keep coming back to this thread and it keeps delivering. Please continue.

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Sounds like Michael Jackson hit you like a smooth criminal.

In all seriousness, sorry this happened. Thanks for sharing your experience we can all keep an eye out.

Sponsored

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
I keep coming back to this thread and it keeps delivering. Please continue.
It's colonel sanders and not Detective Sanders FYI

I got an inbox message from a DetectiveSanders1320 colonel sanders telling me that my house bucket of chicken was bought with a stolen credit card and it's all been confiscated.

Real bummer.
Fixed typo

The Poor sod is going to starve to death, better send colonel sanders with a new bucket.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Lest the drama die down, could someone accuse the OP of never intending to have a motor built but just hide the existence of the parts from his ex's divorce attorney until after the divorce.