Michael or Mike Jackson, Jackson1320, address
5625 Main Street
Unit a Kelseyville
CA 95451
Or
16159 36th ave
Clearlake ca
Phone 7607020640

Sent him parts for a short block build, everything, custom everything to include a callies crank. Decided to stop the build when a divorce was brought on by my x. Thankfully I didn't send heads and money like I was planning. Told him I'd pick up my parts this summer and pay him $500 for his trouble. Well drove all the way up to his town (about 9 hours from where I am staying). He gave me the address to Bob's machine shop. 5189 state st. Kelseyville ca 95451, Bob had no idea who I was or Mike. Went to both of the other addresses, first one pretty sure he doesn't live there, second one probably. I guess he couldn't face me and sent a girl out to tell me he wasn't there. Phone to voice-mail and no reply to text. Call the police they direct me to the court system.

He finally replies and tells me the parts were bought with a stolen credit card and I'm lucky the cops didn't arrest me, parts were confiscated. Well they didn't mention it when I called and I still use that same card today. This is what is weird, I haven't sent him money or anything in 6 months or so and I have no incentive to and he still keeps on with the lies.

I got had trying to save a few dollars, don't believe anything he says. I'll gladly provide the text string or messages from here if he is trying to scam you too.

And no I don't want your ocean front property in Arizona.

Good news is divorce has been over, got rid of that toxic woman; dating my future wife, and happier than ever. Just another lesson learned for me.
Sponsored

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Posted some details in the vendor feedback section. Most of my posting is in here and is as well. Should have known better. Basically out all my shortblock parts.

RealDeal75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Iā€™m sorry for the issues youā€™re having with Mike. I will say Iā€™ve done business with him in the past and everything was exactly as he stated and delivered. Hope your both able to work this out.

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
He finally replies and tells me the parts were bought with a stolen credit card and I'm lucky the cops didn't arrest me, parts were confiscated. Well they didn't mention it when I called and I still use that same card today. This is what is weird, I haven't sent him money or anything in 6 months or so and I have no incentive to and he still keeps on with the lies.

What the fuck? how would he know? they aren't contacting him telling him a product was stolen. That seems like an outright lie. Needless to say he won't be coming around to clear his name. this is robbery.

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Grab some popcorn boys, gonna get scammed again LOL
Yeah figure that would add some humor. It sucks for sure, but whatever no need being stressed about other people's issues or lack of ability to be honest. My intent on posting is to hopefully prevent anyone else from being scammed by him and thinking twice before not using a known shop.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Karma's a mean bitch and the dildo of consequences rarely comes lubed, so most likely the universe will correct....

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Karma's a mean bitch and the dildo of consequences rarely comes lubed, so most likely the universe will correct....
Been my experience so far.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I feel like this needs to be in a Hallmark card or something šŸ˜‚

SH!FT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT premium 6MT VB
That sucks. I'd be pulling up my receipts for proof of purchase. Sounds like you both agree that the parts were shipped and delivered.

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
That sucks. I'd be pulling up my receipts for proof of purchase. Sounds like you both agree that the parts were shipped and delivered.
Yeah have the receipts and delivery notifications along with text string received. Will try the court system.

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Jackson 1320 is usually on here all the time. Now, no response, not a good sign.

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Jackson 1320 is usually on here all the time. Now, no response, not a good sign.
Yeah after the run around I have lost all hope with seeking legal action. Though based on it he seems to have zero shame, so perhaps he'll return to entertain us.
Sponsored