Sponsored

Scammed by Jackson1320

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered from Chipotle last night and I order a lemonade to drink. Got a god damn lemon slice… Maybe Jackson1320 works at chipotle?
Dude Chik-Fil-A uses Industrial packaged Lemon Juice and pulp in their "fresh squeezed" lemonade !! The sacrilege !! The Afront !! The menu clearly said "fresh squeezed" I damn well want some army of slaves singing their Lord's praises under the Egyption lash juicing bag after bag of luscious lemons to make my drink, damn it.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
as much as we try to dress things up, we live in a world where the person with the biggest stick makes the rules.
I don't know, "take off the dresses" had the Internet all in an uproar. And given the way things seem to be going on in EuroAsia it's the guy with Nat Gas or Oil Wells who has the ultimate veto power. As much as the Karens whine and vociferously on the UN assembly floor, no action seems forthcoming.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
It's great that credit cards offer this kind of buyer's protection over there. We don't get that here. Our banks will investigate fraudulent transactions and will revert them, but that's all. A transaction that was approved by you is considered legit, and that's where it all ends. Banks don't give a damn about what happens afterwards, as long as they're covered on the transaction security front. Sure, there are some expensive, exclusive credit cards which offer limited insurance for such cases, but those are not the norm.
PayPal is our best bet. It may not be perfect, but most of the time it does side with the buyer, even though some exceptions here and there may make it look like it doesn't. But it usually does.

Anyway, I was hoping mr. Jackson would return with more stories to defend himself and to keep us entertained. But it appears that he, like Elvis, has left the building. :frown:

Last edited:

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
There is nothing "manly" about not knowing how to deal with emotions or speak back to people. If words can make you feel physical assault is fine, YOU have emotional issues. Also, please learn the definition of cuck because I've noticed snowflakes that love to act tough online and are not developed enough to know how to have a proper argument love to throw it around improperly. Usually just a sign you live at home or your parents paid your way.

Either way, not a good way to present yourself as an emotionally inept person that tries to argue against people acting internet tough while also, well, throwing insults and acting internet tough. Kinda defeats your point and makes you look like a moron. If you cant handle random people on the internet maybe you should work to make yourself be less easily triggered.
It is fine... So long as you think you can talk to any one any kind of way.
you new age types are stupid. leave me outta that shit.
NO ONE is gonna undress me with continued disrespect after being warned.
Call it old school or call it emotional problems but there is something called "fighting words"
in the law. You're not allowed to hurl fighting words and not expect a FIGHT.
Same thing goes with the N-word and other racial slurs thems fighting words.
You can't understand that then just go out and try it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Today on Mustang6g-WWE

@Schwerin & @illtal Battle it out

Brought to you & powered by the power of the interwebs - Anyone got popcorn ?

**Popcorn sounds intensify **
MOAR action... Miss me with this bullshit though.
These are the exact kinds of people who do this shit get fucked up and then wonder what happned, and why nobody will help them.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
It's great that credit cards offer this kind of buyer's protection over there. We don't get that here. Our banks will investigate fraudulent transactions and will revert them, but that's all. A transaction that was approved by you is considered legit, and that's where it all ends. Banks don't give a damn about what happens afterwards, as long as they're covered on the transaction security front. Sure, there are some expensive, exclusive credit cards which offer limited insurance for such cases, but those are not the norm.
PayPal is our best bet. It may not be perfect, but most of the time it does side with the buyer, even though some exceptions here and there may make it look like it doesn't. But it usually does.

Anyway, I was hoping mr. Jackson would return with more stories to defend himself and to keep us entertained. But it appears that he, like Elvis, has left the building. :frown:
Forget Jackson he aint coming back.
All major CC companies charge a "Merchant Fee" to the "Sellers" That pool of money goes toward the 0 Fraud liability. It's a fairly wide net too it just doesn't cover outright fraud, it covers warranty issues, lost/stolen items during shipping, etc. I've had a lot of shady shit go down after I've received products (especially if it's thee wrong item), then all of a sudden the merchant goes silent. Instant charge back. If they don't respond then you keep the item AND get your money back.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Forget Jackson he aint coming back.
Yeah, I guess he isn't. :giggle:
At first I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, at least until he had a chance to respond, but I guess post #75 was the coup de grace. Something like that is rather hard to defend.

All major CC companies charge a "Merchant Fee" to the "Sellers" That pool of money goes toward the 0 Fraud liability. It's a fairly wide net too it just doesn't cover outright fraud, it covers warranty issues, lost/stolen items during shipping, etc. I've had a lot of shady shit go down after I've received products (especially if it's thee wrong item), then all of a sudden the merchant goes silent. Instant charge back. If they don't respond then you keep the item AND get your money back.
That sounds really nice. I wish we had that.
Our banks do charge merchant fees as well, but the money covers just the service itself, no extra insurance. To be fair, more and more banks today offer completely free services to private individuals, no fees, no commissions, no nothing, and even good foreign exchange rates at that. So maybe it wouldn't be fair to hold it against them that they use merchant fees to cover the service costs instead of using them for fraud insurance. I don't know. I guess there's no such thing as a free lunch. :)

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
At first I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, at least until he had a chance to respond, but I guess post #75 was the coup de grace. Something like that is rather hard to defend.

That sounds really nice. I wish we had that.
Our banks do charge merchant fees as well, but the money covers just the service itself, no extra insurance. To be fair, more and more banks today offer completely free services to private individuals, no fees, no commissions, no nothing, and even good foreign exchange rates at that. So maybe it wouldn't be fair to hold it against them that they use merchant fees to cover the service costs instead of using them for fraud insurance. I don't know. I guess there's no such thing as a free lunch. :)
That isn't actually true, we call them transaction fees in Europe, these are paid by the seller of the service, generally. You won't ever see it, unless you use AMEX.

As long as you buy it on a credit card you form a contract with the credit company to provide the said service, since you have formed a contact for them to provide you with said purchase. The credit company takes liability and has to deliver you with said product, if said product/service is not provided or not as provided they will refund you.

Even in Europe they have legislation for this.

Credit company works with the provider of product/service to deliver what was brought.

You don't have really any legal protections on debit cards, only on credit you have these.

Sponsored

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red (All original)
Call it old school or call it emotional problems but there is something called "fighting words"
leave me outta that shit too....

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty much sums it up, as they say, that's a wrap.

Believe me, he will never reach retirement age... the boy is not long for this world, car games can get really nasty for scum bags like him.

One must be really aware if playing in the HotRod & muscle car arena. People lose their cars, waiting for another to get around to it.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
The credit company takes liability and has to deliver you with said product, if said product/service is not provided or not as provided they will refund you.

Even in Europe they have legislation for this.

Credit company works with the provider of product/service to deliver what was brought.

You don't have really any legal protections on debit cards, only on credit you have these.
Well, theoretically, maybe, but good luck trying to get reimbursed for an undelivered product or service. Most credit cards around here are just glorified debit cards with an overdraft, even when it says "credit" on the front. I'm sure there are exceptions, but they are not the norm.

Last edited:

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
New age? Wasn't aware options that go back to Bible lessons are New Age. I'm allowed to say whatever I want. If you can't handle words then you have an emotional issue. If you're only answer is assault then you get charged with assault. None of that makes you in any way a good or superior person. Just immature.

All I hear is people trying to validate emotional immaturity.