Threads
Reaction score
Website
locusautomotive.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2021 Mach 1
I wonder if ford is going to do Mach 1 reservations similar to the Mach-E. I've contacted several local dealerships and they aren't sure how it will be handled, but one pointed me towards the Mach-E reservation system as how they thought it would be handled, but they said that
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I suspect it'll just be like ordering any other Mustang. No reason it should be any different. Hopefully order guides will be out soon, followed by actual orders.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
It will be just like the Bullitt. Normal ordering system.

OP
OP

jgilkey

Threads
Reaction score
Website
locusautomotive.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2021 Mach 1
A dealership emailed me this morning that they expect to be able to take orders on a Mach 1 next week. I think they may have it confused it with the Mach E, but it would be interesting if they got their allocations early. I don't expect the order books to be open for a few more months.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I don't think any of the dealers knows squat yet. I go through a small dealer in n central TX that is still family owned. Owners son is my sales person. I must have been the first to inquire about securing an allocation with a cash deposit. :shock:

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I'm probably going fighter jet gray with the handling and appearance packages. Would like the 10 speed if it's an option but if not, I will happily take a Tremec.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I like the FJG color sans all the b/s stripes. I prefer not to stand out on the highway. Frigg'n I-35 is radar alley. When I do the sisters, I'd prefer to make the drive from West w/o the trolls in their ricers trying to f with me. It got so bad when I had my Z06 several yrs ago, I had to start going the back way through Fredericksburg.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I traded my 15 on a Mercedes C43 AMG Coupe. I like the Benz and it was a nice change after having 5 Mustangs. The Mach has me interested in getting one when my lease ends in 12 months. Problem is that dumb ass ADM that Socal dealers love. I wont play that. I hope I can get one.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Plus your damn gas taxes just went up ............. Sucks bro.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
So I'm at my dealer yesterday. https://www.sykorafamilyford.com/ Ron S, one of the owner's, politely informs me that it would be frowned upon if I were to set up my pop up camper under the portico of the service drive while waiting for the order books to open. He fears the other customers might be offended by the sight of me sitting in my lawn chair ............ Wearing my boonie hat, flowered tank top, genuine USMC issued skivvies and, flip flops. Replete with cigar and coffee ...................
Bummed to say the least ..............
rofl.gif

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
I wonder if ford is going to do Mach 1 reservations similar to the Mach-E. I've contacted several local dealerships and they aren't sure how it will be handled, but one pointed me towards the Mach-E reservation system as how they thought it would be handled, but they said that
Same as bullitt.

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
So I'm at my dealer yesterday. https://www.sykorafamilyford.com/ Ron S, one of the owner's, politely informs me that it would be frowned upon if I were to set up my pop up camper under the portico of the service drive while waiting for the order books to open. He fears the other customers might be offended by the sight of me sitting in my lawn chair ............ Wearing my boonie hat, flowered tank top, genuine USMC issued skivvies and, flip flops. Replete with cigar and coffee ...................
Bummed to say the least ..............
rofl.gif
Well given the ADM goes up $5,000 a day when you do that. Probably best you don't.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
politely informs me that it would be frowned upon if I were to set up my pop up camper under the portico of the service drive
But I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you set up camp at the farthest corner of the lot and the 'missus' er, profile-pic had to walk the length of the showroom to visit the facilities.

But they already have a Mach 1 on the lot, so camping not needed.
https://www.sykorafamilyford.com/used-Waco-1971-Ford-MUSTANG-MACH+1-0000001F05M106370
You owe us some pics.
Sponsored