Project Autumn | ProCharged 3.7

kodypiccirilli

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Twin Turbo Mustang V6
Just the one on my IG page, I still owe someone an exhaust note video, was that you?
We talked about the exhaust note, but I dont remember talking about a video (although I would love to see one). You should also make some videos regarding performance of the vehicle :)
Sponsored

davejonnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
Holy Crap, just made my day!! :thumbsup:
Congrats man!

So, would you do it again man? Or would you rather have traded it in for a GT eventually? How reliable you think this will be with no upgrades at 8psi? I'm strongly thinking about procharging mine :). But I can say I'm 100% far from a mechanical inclined person, I like to learn and work on my car as much as possible, but I'm far from knowing "everything"... you feel that this car as a daily the way it is will last a long time?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nick

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Congrats man!

So, would you do it again man? Or would you rather have traded it in for a GT eventually? How reliable you think this will be with no upgrades at 8psi? I'm strongly thinking about procharging mine :). But I can say I'm 100% far from a mechanical inclined person, I like to learn and work on my car as much as possible, but I'm far from knowing "everything"... you feel that this car as a daily the way it is will last a long time?
It's a hard decision between the two. In the end I'm happy I did it. While the V6 is not an uncommon car, a supercharged V6 is a more rare thing overall, and I kind of like that. It's definitely going to surprise some unsuspecting people.

On the DD and longevity of the engine, I mean, time will tell, but the power is very linear and, at least with the base tune, you basically stay out of boost during daily driving. So it's a nice DD but its got a lot of power when you want it. Plus it was a top goal when they developed the kit and the tune to make it a very safe system.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

hailstate94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Were you in Jackson TN the other day? May have just been a different car with the same grill delete.

Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Congratulations on your build and recognition. A really great build.Nice to see something different done to V6.

OP
OP
Nick

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Thanks everyone! Trying to get some ideas for some videos after I get back from Mustang Week next week. What types of videos would you like to see?

OP
OP
Nick

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I loved taking photos of your car.... such a great color combo.

Just an awesome awesome car. Id love to daily drive that thing!
Thanks! Considering all the amazing cars you get to see come through there, I consider this a huge compliment. :cheers:
Sponsored