Sponsored

Procharger issue?

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Can anyone tell me the difference between HO and stage 2. On my P1X stg 2 running a 4.25” pulley and am at 13psi. I’m seeing P1sc or P1X HO running pulleys around 3.5” for similar. Is the crank pulley diameter different between HO and stg 2?? Thanks
HO uses the stock balancer which is 6.78. stage 2 uses an added pulley in front of the balancer which is 8in (gen 2) and sizes at the crank are opposite to the blower pulley sizes, so the larger the crank diameter the faster the blower spins, so on stage 2 you use larger pulley diameters sizes.
Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
The P1sc/p1x is good for 65,000 rpm 3.5 upper and 8” lower is over 70,000rpm at a normal shift of 7500ish. You’re procharger does not need to spin that fast. You can make 900 with out risking damage. It’s not just boost numbers that make power. If you don’t like my 2cents don’t listen.
Solar flare and I have had words before and he was right on some things as was I. but I’m sure he can tell you that I’m willing to go as far as needed to back up what I say. You can absolutely snap the crankshaft at that kind of power

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
The P1sc/p1x is good for 65,000 rpm 3.5 upper and 8” lower is over 70,000rpm at a normal shift of 7500ish. You’re procharger does not need to spin that fast. You can make 900 with out risking damage. It’s not just boost numbers that make power. If you don’t like my 2cents don’t listen.
Solar flare and I have had words before and he was right on some things as was I. but I’m sure he can tell you that I’m willing to go as far as needed to back up what I say. You can absolutely snap the crankshaft at that kind of power
What?

Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Overspinning the Procharger risks the procharger head unit, not the crank.

I agree 70k is a little too high, but a few thousand over 65k isnt a big deal. Even procharger agreed with me on that. I've been spinning to 68k for a couple years now but wouldnt go any higher.

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Then you snap your crank and procharger takes no responsibility.
Don’t go with procharger if you want any kind of warranty or customer support. Trust me seen it and been through it fu@k procharger
@Jackson1320 , do you run a procharger?

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Overspinning the Procharger risks the procharger head unit, not the crank.

I agree 70k is a little too high, but a few thousand over 65k isnt a big deal. Even procharger agreed with me on that. I've been spinning to 68k for a couple years now but wouldnt go any higher.
70k is not 68k. The more boost you make the harder you pull the crank

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Send your pulley to Griptec, reduce belt tension by 30%, don't install your harmonic balancer wrong.

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I really have no clue who you are. I’ve only seen you post about prochargers and cranks snouts in the last couple weeks.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Please...please...PLEASE, don’t tell me you’re that goofball on YouTube telling me your 6rib setup is better than the 8rib setup because of the crank. And that your carb legal Procharger kit with some 8rib makes 892whp and runs 8s and can hit 9s hitting the brakes midways down the track and that you want to meet me in Texas for a race. Lmaoooo!! Oh lawdd!!

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Please...please...PLEASE, don’t tell me you’re that goofball on YouTube telling me your 6rib setup is better than the 8rib setup because of the crank. And that your carb legal Procharger kit with some 8rib makes 892whp and runs 8s and can hit 9s hitting the brakes midways down the track and that you want to meet me in Texas for a race. Lmaoooo!! Oh lawdd!!
My interest in this thread just skyrocketed. :please:

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
People here know who the proven Procharger guys are here, they have threads with dozens of not hundreds of posts with dyno sheets, pics, videos, proving who they are. You sir are a nobody until you actually prove it. Talking crap on someone’s YouTube and thinking I’m gonna take my car over a 1000 miles to meet with a YouTube troll you’re crazy AF.