Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I'm sure he has a vid tho.
I don’t know why you guy are so judgmental. Is it so hard to believe that someone could build a car with my list of mods. I don’t understand what your problem is. Like I said to solar Princess I’ll meet halfway

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
I don’t know what you guy are judgmental. Is it so hard to believe that someone could build a car with my list of mods. I don’t understand what your problem is. Like I said that solar Princess I’ll meet halfway
To be clear, I dont know anyone cares about your car. It's your attitude and beliefs. Buy procharger and snap your crank garbage. I would show more respect as well, man. I know there is some heat in this thread, but solar is a contributing and supportive member here and elsewhere...what do you think you have earned?

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
People here know who the proven Procharger guys are here, they have threads with dozens of not hundreds of posts with dyno sheets, pics, videos, proving who they are. You sir are a nobody until you actually prove it. Talking crap on someone’s YouTube and thinking I’m gonna take my car over a 1000 miles to meet with a YouTube troll you’re crazy AF.
Actually you are the one that started talking out your rear to me So suck it. Anytime you are ready to back up you mouth I’ll meet halfway Princess. All you can do is talk, no balls to back it up

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
To be clear, I dont know anyone cares about your car. It's your attitude and beliefs. Buy procharger and snap your crank garbage. I would show more respect as well, man. I know there is some heat in this thread, but solar is a contributing and supportive member here and elsewhere...what do you think you have earned?
Not saying snap your crank just buy running procharger. Saying at 900whp on a stage 2 you take a serious risk of snapping your crank

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Actually you are the one that started talking out your rear to me So suck it. Anytime you are ready to back up you mouth I’ll meet halfway Princess. All you can do is talk, no balls to back it up
You went to my YouTube vids talking about how badass your nonexistent 8rib carb kit that runs 8s is....and my response is....
336C03D4-5BC7-43A5-8EAB-4F9DB23813C1.jpeg

OP
OP
SSG 5.0

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I took my car to a dyno shop for the last data logged and this ahole almost spun my P1X to its maximum impeller speed. I told this young man I need a pull from 3rd gear 2.5 k rpm to 7.3 k rpm and spun it 8,158. Probably twice actually smh. I’ll never take my car back to that shop ever again.
C552649E-75B7-42D6-8DEB-364AE338AAAA.png

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I took my car to a dyno shop for the last data logged and this ahole almost spun my P1X to its maximum impeller speed. I told this young man I need a pull from 3rd gear 2.5 k rpm to 7.3 k rpm and spun it 8,158. Probably twice actually smh. I’ll never take my car back to that shop ever again.
C552649E-75B7-42D6-8DEB-364AE338AAAA.png
I hate when dyno operators do as they please even after owner asks for something. Could’ve hurt the motor or at least lifted head.

How did it do?

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I have a lot of experience with coyotes. I have seen more than a dozen broken crankshafts. Everyone is entitled to their believes you don’t have to agree you don’t have to listen ignore it all. You can tell me that I don’t know shit. I have a problem with solar Princess because he said I’m lying about my cars mods. My opinion on procharger is just that but the time and money I spent on my car is fact

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
You went to my YouTube vids talking about how badass your nonexistent 8rib carb kit that runs 8s is....and my response is....
336C03D4-5BC7-43A5-8EAB-4F9DB23813C1.jpeg
No. You’re so full of it your breath stinks. I said not to run the stage 2. And you can make just as much power with the H.O kit And My h.o kit is 8rib

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
He has allll this money into his car and doesn’t have a camera to take pics and post them to put an end to any challengers to his claims.. coincidence?

OP
OP
SSG 5.0

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I hate when dyno operators do as they please even after owner asks for something. Could’ve hurt the motor or at least lifted head.

How did it do?
I went and looked at the engine and under the car to make sure it’s still intact and nothing is leaking. No unusual sounds or anything funny driving the car. That was the other day actually. I’m still monitoring the vehicle, but I think I’m good. I change my pulley back to 3.70 and do another wot pull the other day and done it because of the knock issue. This time I did it on the street so I can monitor and actually do it right unfortunately.

I was driving this car earlier because I’m actually amazed how this car transformed to a new different level. 1050x, JMS bap and Lund tune change this car to a different level. Only thing I need to address is the jerk reaction shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear “ sport mode “

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
As soon as I get a chance I’ll take a break Go outside take a picture and I will post you a picture of my nonexistent 8rib carb legal H.O kit
Sponsored