Not open for further replies.

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
It's not unique to yours, some of them comes like that. All it does is give it flexibility for mounting.
Fair enough, I agree it's not visible except for that little spec. Any ideas on how to cover up that little spec?

Sam@CarbonDynamics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
American Muscle
Fair enough, I agree it's not visible except for that little spec. Any ideas on how to cover up that little spec?
A small coat of black paint should do it or some body fillers. The mold for the wing is being redesigned. Future batches will have bolts imbedded in the wing and won't need for polishing. Also, please pm us any further questions of concerns, the amount of posts we can make are limited my M6G.

marrero412002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JOEY
Vehicle(s)
15 INGOT MUSTANG GT PP
Wow how was the packaging did the box looked damaged that looks bad

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Sam@CarbonDynamics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
American Muscle
None of the wings were damaged when we shipped them over to Fedex, so something must have happened along the way since they handled the packaging. We have opened a case with them for all the damaged pieces so far out of the 60+ we shipped.

Once again, please direct all your questions and concerns to us via PM or email, we are only allowed 6 posts per day so we won't be able to assist you here.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.