Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A
Is there a discount code for M6G members if we order? I'm seriously considering this spoiler! I like it more each day.. One question tho. Is it taller than the MMD V Series one? i liked the V series but thought it was a little big. This CD GT350 Spoiler seems to look bigger on some cars and just right on others. I think on my Magnetic PP car it would be a good match.
Sponsored

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Is there a discount code for M6G members if we order? I'm seriously considering this spoiler! I like it more each day.. One question tho. Is it taller than the MMD V Series one? i liked the V series but thought it was a little big. This CD GT350 Spoiler seems to look bigger on some cars and just right on others. I think on my Magnetic PP car it would be a good match.
Try "carbonblack" ;)

The MMD spoiler is taller than ours by miles, ours is only an inch taller than stock.

Knight5.0

Project Lightning
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A
Try "carbonblack" ;)

The MMD spoiler is taller than ours by miles, ours is only an inch taller than stock.
Thanks, this will be a tax money buy. I may get it installed if the wife doesn't kill me after it comes in. We will be having our first child in the next few weeks and she gets mad every time a package comes in, So i haven't gotten anything in the past 4 weeks..

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Thanks, this will be a tax money buy. I may get it installed if the wife doesn't kill me after it comes in. We will be having our first child in the next few weeks and she gets mad every time a package comes in, So i haven't gotten anything in the past 4 weeks..
Haha good luck man, and congrat on the new born. :)

tanna786

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Sent a PM to Carbon Dynamics last week, still no response. I understand you guys are busy, however, since we can't get a hold of you greatly appreciate a reply or a callback. I have a important show coming up and awaiting for parts from you guys. Initially was told I would have the fenders along with the 350R spoiler and now looks like that will not be happening.

Would appreciate a call or a reply back.

Thanks.

Sponsored

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Sent a PM to Carbon Dynamics last week, still no response. I understand you guys are busy, however, since we can't get a hold of you greatly appreciate a reply or a callback. I have a important show coming up and awaiting for parts from you guys. Initially was told I would have the fenders along with the 350R spoiler and now looks like that will not be happening.

Would appreciate a call or a reply back.

Thanks.
Please shoot us a message via Facebook. Easier and faster to reply there.

tanna786

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
I have done that as well plus via e-mail. Please reply back to the e-mail sent by [email protected] or if you could call be it would be better. Thanks.

Brianh922

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1
Are these still available? or sold out now?

jollycorsair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I think you should make the ends of the spoiler be more flush with the top of the quarter panels.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
My wife picked this up for valentines day. I will admit I was worried about the height and looks of it from some pics I had seen. I had actually told my wife I didn't want it anymore and was looking at other options. That's when she told me she had it at her job and was waiting to give it to me. I went ahead and put it on, and I have to say I have got double the compliments on the car since I installed it. It completes the rear of the car. My wife always told me the car looked like it was missing something. Do not let the pictures you see sway you away from it like they almost did me. In some pictures it looks big, I mean real big. Its not at all. Great product so far. Thanks Carbon Dynamics!!!!!

jollycorsair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My wife picked this up for valentines day. I will admit I was worried about the height and looks of it from some pics I had seen. I had actually told my wife I didn't want it anymore and was looking at other options. That's when she told me she had it at her job and was waiting to give it to me. I went ahead and put it on, and I have to say I have got double the compliments on the car since I installed it. It completes the rear of the car. My wife always told me the car looked like it was missing something. Do not let the pictures you see sway you away from it like they almost did me. In some pictures it looks big, I mean real big. Its not at all. Great product so far. Thanks Carbon Dynamics!!!!!
Can you post some pics of the ends of the spoiler, specifically the gap between the top of the quarter panels and the ends of the spoiler.

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I'm glad you like it :). Thanks for the awesome feedback.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Can you post some pics of the ends of the spoiler, specifically the gap between the top of the quarter panels and the ends of the spoiler.
I posted pics on the Carbon Dynamics Facebook page. It is a pain to post pics on forums. Check under the"post to page section".

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I posted pics on the Carbon Dynamics Facebook page. It is a pain to post pics on forums. Check under the"post to page section".
Looks good! :headbang:

I'dd add them here if Ok.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.