Not open for further replies.

15COPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GTPP/2015 DIB Mustang GT
Man there has to be more pictures out there of the spoiler on cars,considering they have sold out. SO LETS SEE THEM!!

15COPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Thanks brotha! I have seen most of them out there,but there has to be a lot more so everybody needs to get busy and take some and post up. I will have mine shortly and I wil post several. LoL

Sponsored

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
i really want to like it, but it seems too big, like it sits too high and back, and nobody addresses the shape of the decklid in that any spoiler that anyone makes really should be on that very back.

sort of like how the late 70's through the third generation camaro had a three piece spoiler that wasn't on top of the decklid, but on the very back of it utilizing not only a bit of the top of the decklid, but also the BACK of the decklid as well. I know that regardless of what I personally like, you'll sell tons of these.

I have a feeling that for like the first time ever I'm going to have a spoiler-less car and like it like that.

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
Sorry but I don't like it. Hoping the z 28 spoiler is the ticket

Sponsored

ConqSoft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium Vert, '16 428xi M Sport Vert
i really want to like it, but it seems too big, like it sits too high and back, and nobody addresses the shape of the decklid in that any spoiler that anyone makes really should be on that very back.

sort of like how the late 70's through the third generation camaro had a three piece spoiler that wasn't on top of the decklid, but on the very back of it utilizing not only a bit of the top of the decklid, but also the BACK of the decklid as well. I know that regardless of what I personally like, you'll sell tons of these.

I have a feeling that for like the first time ever I'm going to have a spoiler-less car and like it like that.
Not quite as bad as these: http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/25-ridiculously-stupid-car-spoiler

:)

CaseyJr.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.circlecdesigns.com
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium PP Manual
I can appreciate your ingenuity, effort, and price point, but it just looks off to me. its way too tall in comparison with the source. I'm happy for the people that like and I applaud your design ability, just personally not for me.

15COPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
I can appreciate your ingenuity, effort, and price point, but it just looks off to me. its way to tall in comparison with the source. I'm happy for the people that like and I applaud your design ability, just personally not for me.
Huh!

CaseyJr.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.circlecdesigns.com
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium PP Manual
What I was trying to get at, is that these look to be well made, but the source upon which they are based is not nearly as tall in comparison.

15COPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Yea they already stated that it is taller and not an exact copy of the original
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.