OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
You push down on the clip? That would explain why I broke two of them! Not sure if replacements can be bought, but I have the hoses secured well.
If you push down on the clip you can literally remove the hoses in seconds with no fuss or potential breakage.
Sponsored

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You push down on the clip? That would explain why I broke two of them! Not sure if replacements can be bought, but I have the hoses secured well.
Yeah just compress the gray clip and it pops right off

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Like a push button

SoFloEco

5 Liters of Love!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime HPP Ecoboost Mustang
Picked up a PMAS CAI from Lethal Performance down here in SoFLo. Removal of stock intake and installation of PMAS was pretty intuitive. Only 'issue' was massaging the angle of the MAF sensor - mine currently sits at like 7:00 if you're looking down the tube towards the bend.
Love the bawdy sound it makes at WOT and the car definitely pulls harder. Very pleased with the product. Thanks to Matt at Lethal Performance for 'hooking me up.'

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Picked up a PMAS CAI from Lethal Performance down here in SoFLo. Removal of stock intake and installation of PMAS was pretty intuitive. Only 'issue' was massaging the angle of the MAF sensor - mine currently sits at like 7:00 if you're looking down the tube towards the bend.
Love the bawdy sound it makes at WOT and the car definitely pulls harder. Very pleased with the product. Thanks to Matt at Lethal Performance for 'hooking me up.'
Makes me wish I would have installed mine before my catless long tubes. I can't hear my Pmas at all over my headers lol. My MAF is also at 7:00.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Only 'issue' was massaging the angle of the MAF sensor - mine currently sits at like 7:00 if you're looking down the tube towards the bend.
Mine is at about 7 o'clock as well.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Headers going in tomorrow :) love my pmas intake.

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yall keep saying 7 o'clock but I'm at like 5 o'clock. Do you mean 7 if you are on the drivers fender looking at the intake

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
How is the fit with a larger aftermarket coolant tank like the Mishimito?

bro

Rollin/Relaxin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SB_2016_V6_M/T
The first problem I ran into is how they say (and show) to remove the tubes connected to the factory intake for the crankcase breather, sound tube, and whatever that third thing is.

The instructions say to remove the plastic clips but you do NOT want to do that. Instead you want to push in on the clip and remove the hose. I didn't know that though, and following the instructions I spent about fifteen minutes carefully removing one of those clips. Once I got it out I was just thinking "this can't be right, I almost ruined this thing!" and sure enough, one peek at a competitor's intake installation video revealed the easy truth!

Here is the pic PMAS includes in the instructions. Don't do this!

So, if you happened to have broken that clip... :doh:

Where do you get another one?

TIA-
IMG_20161106_153612.jpg

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
Any parts store will have it. You get a set of like 5 or 6 for about 3 bucks. They are 3/8 Ford vacuum thingies.

Reactions: bro

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
Did anybody's PMAS come with the air duct from the heat shield to the grille opening like the stock box or JLT? I kinda figured it would have but I didn't get one so it's just open and not connected to the air flow path.
Sponsored