Sponsored

Issues after OPG/CG install inside

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
Turns out to be plugs as was suggested. Crazy coincidence.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
in for results but it def sounds like it jumped a tooth. hopefully it gets sorted out

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
Hope you get it figured out. But, if the installer told you it may have jumped a tooth, you need to get your car out of there. A steel chain on a steel gears with teeth, IS NOT GOING TO JUMP A TOOTH. Not possible. The chain is engage on multiple gears at any given time. The chain can't just pop off and re-engage:tsk:

Remember, your game is always strong and cry babies will get your business.....just not anytime soon:gossip:

Crowderb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package
Man that sucks, I have been lucky and not had issues from my opg and crank gear install. Hope you get it lined out

Sponsored

daniel_94kg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 5.0
Dang man, hope it's something simple. I was reading the instructions on how to set the timing on the coyote the other day, it sounds like it could easily be mistimed when going back together. I just ordered MMR opg for my new motor yesterday, but didn't get the crank gear

OP
OP
zaquhree

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
Thanks guys. He said timing is dead on...not sure how what else it could be. He has it apart right now and called me

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Remember, your game is always strong and cry babies will get your business.....just not anytime soon:gossip:
I died!! LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks guys. He said timing is dead on...not sure how what else it could be. He has it apart right now and called me

What happens on your log right before the boost hits? Anything look out of whack? Hard to believe a simple gear swap would cause that.. unless something happened putting everything back together.

OP
OP
zaquhree

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
Hope you get it figured out. But, if the installer told you it may have jumped a tooth, you need to get your car out of there. A steel chain on a steel gears with teeth, IS NOT GOING TO JUMP A TOOTH. Not possible. The chain is engage on multiple gears at any given time. The chain can't just pop off and re-engage:tsk:

Shop seems to think it is ignition related.

And mine is. This isn't on me either.

Does that make you feel better about being slow?

What happens on your log right before the boost hits? Anything look out of whack? Hard to believe a simple gear swap would cause that.. unless something happened putting everything back together.
Some how the plugs decided to kill themselves -_-
Sponsored

Last edited: