AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 1992 Mustang GT
I have one on my 18’ GT PP1 A10 and like it a lot. I also have the controller. I think it’s worth it others will disagree. There are other threads about it that you can look into.
Do you have the issue with the changing modes as others have said?
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Do you have the issue with the changing modes as others have said?
Not really and if I did the controller is right there where I located it. It’s an easy sensitivity adjustment. No harder than adjusting the radio volume knob and takes less than a second to adjust. Easy as pie.

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 6sp, and I can't STAND driving without it any more. I roll Sport +3. Some people seem not to like it with an auto.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I got the sec10 controller https://www.americanmuscle.com/throttle-response-controller-1518.html whole thing hides away except for the little button and that button I ran up behind dash and put inside my sunglass drawer so cant see it. The controller can be changed by the button or with blue tooth ( i have a android unit in my car so i have the app on the dash screen) and you can dial it in that way as well. Totally hidden controller. Just pull app up on phone and have immediate access to controller that way . Most people have their phone out and mounted so is a great way to control it.

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I had a Pedal Max on my '15 GT and LOVED it. It only had 3.55 gears though. I put one on my Bullitt and it's just a little too much, IMO. If I want more throttle response, I just go to Sport mode. One of these days I'll take it off and sell it.

Last edited:

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stingray, 2021 GT Premium

frank_white

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Convertible, Velocity Blue
Hello, just wanted to let you know that there are other options. Please check us out.

Soler Performance Throttle Controller: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...prf-dlx-bluetooth-throttle-controller.169275/

BTW, that video on post #23 looks like a gimmick. No controller can do that, and that is not what makes them feel more responsive.

04-App and Display.gif
I have this. I've been using it for a few months with no issues. I have it pretty tame but the throttle response is definitely better than stock

Sponsored

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
I have this. I've been using it for a few months with no issues. I have it pretty tame but the throttle response is definitely better than stock
Hello, just wanted to let you know that there are other options. Please check us out.

Soler Performance Throttle Controller: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...prf-dlx-bluetooth-throttle-controller.169275/

BTW, that video on post #23 looks like a gimmick. No controller can do that, and that is not what makes them feel more responsive.

04-App and Display.gif
I have it as well, did testing when they were getting it ready for release. Definite change in throttle response. For daily driving I have it on the comfort setting of 5. Sport was a little too aggressive for in-town driving but should be good on the track.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I'd love to find a cable throttle that works with the factory ECM

Racinjason65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1M-82
correct way to install these devices is to remove them from the
Vehicles and depositing them in dumpsters at least 20 feet away. Then spend your money on a decent tune from a reputable shop.

accel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP
Why not just press the pedal harder and save $200?
I used to have a BMW which accelerometer response was wery lethargic. It really deserved some pedal commander device which I bought and installed.

Mustang's gas pedal isn't nearly as close to that.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I had a Pedal Max on my '15 GT and LOVED it. It only had 3.55 gears though. I put one on my Bullitt and it's just a little too much, IMO. If I want more throttle response, I just go to Sport mode. One of these days I'll take it off and sell it.
Why don’t you don’t like this mod for the Bullitt? Aren’t there any settings on it that are an improvement over the factory settings?

I just ordered a similar part from Soler. I’ve always felt like the Bullitt was a slug below 4K rpm. Hopefully this will work well for me.
Sponsored