OP
AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have one on my 18’ GT PP1 A10 and like it a lot. I also have the controller. I think it’s worth it others will disagree. There are other threads about it that you can look into.
Do you have the issue with the changing modes as others have said?

Advertisement

Ecoboosted

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide, 06' F-150
Do you have the issue with the changing modes as others have said?
Not really and if I did the controller is right there where I located it. It’s an easy sensitivity adjustment. No harder than adjusting the radio volume knob and takes less than a second to adjust. Easy as pie.

GMONSTAH

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 6sp, and I can't STAND driving without it any more. I roll Sport +3. Some people seem not to like it with an auto.

Briebee72

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I got the sec10 controller https://www.americanmuscle.com/throttle-response-controller-1518.html whole thing hides away except for the little button and that button I ran up behind dash and put inside my sunglass drawer so cant see it. The controller can be changed by the button or with blue tooth ( i have a android unit in my car so i have the app on the dash screen) and you can dial it in that way as well. Totally hidden controller. Just pull app up on phone and have immediate access to controller that way . Most people have their phone out and mounted so is a great way to control it.

Stangnut

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I had a Pedal Max on my '15 GT and LOVED it. It only had 3.55 gears though. I put one on my Bullitt and it's just a little too much, IMO. If I want more throttle response, I just go to Sport mode. One of these days I'll take it off and sell it.

Last edited:

Grintch

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
What he said ... I can now have a Sport+ throttle response with a Normal suspension and a Sport+ exhaust. Try that with MyMode - impossible.

Why not just press the pedal harder and save $200?

Advertisement

207 - CSWC

Advertisement