OLIVE 2018 GT

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Cool idea -- can that be done? Have you seen others do that? Here's a quick photoshop of that --
That looks awesome.
Think the amber color is required for DOT. But if you take a clear and use an amber bulb I doubt you would get ticketed.

I pulled the 5.0 badges from my 15. The body lines are beautiful and “we dont need no stinkn badges”. “5.0” badges seem so devisive as though trying to bring attention to some class difference. Funny thing is, those w V8 prolly wouldnt care if it was gone. Heck, there are plenty who repkaced the GT trunk valence with the blank valance. I understand the “5.0” badge history. But design should never be pigeon holed or unnecessarily “constrained” by history. We are waaaaayy past the notchback 5.0 now.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
That looks awesome.
Think the amber color is required for DOT. But if you take a clear and use an amber bulb I doubt you would get ticketed.

I pulled the 5.0 badges from my 15. The body lines are beautiful and “we dont need no stinkn badges”. “5.0” badges seem so devisive as though trying to bring attention to some class difference. Funny thing is, those w V8 prolly wouldnt care if it was gone. Heck, there are plenty who repkaced the GT trunk valence with the blank valance. I understand the “5.0” badge history. But design should never be pigeon holed or unnecessarily “constrained” by history. We are waaaaayy past the notchback 5.0 now.
Speak for yourself .
I like badges and have "5.2" plastered all over my cars ......

Sponsored

OP
OP
OLIVE18

OLIVE18

OLIVE18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Olive Green 2018 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Trunk Deck Lid Logo ?

I had this 68-ish style "Mustang" made for the trunk deck lid. I think it arrives tomorrow. Not sure if I'm going to use it yet. I have enjoyed the stealth quality of car in the last few months. The close up is the actual logo before they sent it and the the car pick is photoshop.
OLIVE18_-14.jpg
OLIVE18_-13.jpg

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed '17 PP Base- Sold!!!
Kind of looks like a mustard yellow, it would be very at home in the 70's!

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
Needs the PP wheels back on painted flat black, some flat black American aircraft decals with the star and a serial number on the rear fenders. Machine gun barrel mounted on front fenders. Most unique color ever. If you like it, it's cool.

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
Are you an artist/designer? You seem to not only be able to visualize but to have a command of tools and techniques to bring that to life.

C.Stanley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Nice, very original

Sponsored

tranceporter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport
I had this 68-ish style "Mustang" made for the trunk deck lid. I think it arrives tomorrow. Not sure if I'm going to use it yet. I have enjoyed the stealth quality of car in the last few months. The close up is the actual logo before they sent it and the the car pick is photoshop.
I like it but I feel like it should be a bit smaller. This would be perfect to replace the 5.0 fender badges IMO.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
That color has no appeal to me, what so ever. And it confuses me, as to how people can enjoy it. I am almost wondering if some people are color blind and this color somehow kicks for them..?

To each their own, but I can not stomach that color for whatever reason. Sorry, just being honest.

tranceporter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport
That color has no appeal to me, what so ever. And it confuses me, as to how people can enjoy it. I am almost wondering if some people are color blind and this color somehow kicks for them..?

To each their own, but I can not stomach that color for whatever reason. Sorry, just being honest.
The same way you feel about this color is how I feel about the looks of the 1-Series.

Sorry, just being honest.:)

OP
OP
OLIVE18

OLIVE18

OLIVE18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Olive Green 2018 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Artist

Are you an artist/designer? You seem to not only be able to visualize but to have a command of tools and techniques to bring that to life.
Yes, I'm an artist of sorts. I work in film. This is my first custom car project. I'm really enjoying it.

Reactions: DRB

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
I hate this color but I love the fact that it's a throwback to some of the oddball colors we used to see and I give mad props for really outstanding execution.

:thumbsup::clap2:
Sponsored