Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone mind sharing details on what their getting from their dealers now for price? Any under MSRP or at invoice? Also does anyone know what people were getting for deals on the builtt or other mustang trims as an ordered car as a comparison (I.e x% under invoice)
I got msrp on my Mach 1 order
He would not go under even though I’m local repeat buyer

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Ask the thousands that did, for the Gt 350, GT 500, Bullit, Limited 50th, etc, don't ask me.

Everyone on the forums claims they dont/wont pay ADM, they all get below MSRP, they know the dealer, date his daughter etc. Here in Socal I know of NO dealer that isn't putting ADM on the Mach. I do refuse to pay ADM so I went to Benz after my 15 Mustang and I plan to get BMW M2 Comp next when lease is over. I love the Mach 1 looks and power but I'm done with Ford dealers and the BS ADM games they play.
So don’t shop in SoCal. There are dealers all over the country to pick from.

Anyone mind sharing details on what their getting from their dealers now for price? Any under MSRP or at invoice? Also does anyone know what people were getting for deals on the builtt or other mustang trims as an ordered car as a comparison (I.e x% under invoice)
I’m locked in at invoice with 2 dealers. Working on a couple others in case the car is limited in production so much that they can’t get me an allocation.

MountainStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
Do we have the invoice pricing sheet yet for 2021? Or just a mutual agreement your at invoice?

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
It is available for dealerships, but I don’t think WE have a breakdown

I have received one from my dealership, though

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
It is available for dealerships, but I don’t think WE have a breakdown

I have received one from my dealership, though
so uh....whatcha got?

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
so uh....whatcha got?
I don’t want to share the document because I don’t exactly want to put my dealership’s info out there. But I will say... with all the options in OP except handling package and appearance package, invoice was about $3k under MSRP

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I don’t want to share the document because I don’t exactly want to put my dealership’s info out there. But I will say... with all the options in OP except handling package and appearance package, invoice was about $3k under MSRP
what if you say, wanted all the options except auto and appearance? Just a 'guess', ya know?

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
what if you say, wanted all the options except auto and appearance? Just a 'guess', ya know?
Well, follow my first post and my previous comment and account for the invoice price of the auto ($1499) and Shazam ;)

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
holdback is generally 3%, invoice tends to be about 4% on the car, 9% on options.

Sponsored

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
I have a dealer that I called about pricing and he is going to order a Mach1 optioned out the way I'd want it. This is after telling him I'm not sure I am even going to get into one. He said he's going to order it with my name and I have no obligation to buy. If I decide I don't want it when it gets there, he'll put it on the lot.

For the price I have started looking at what other options are out there. For under 60k I can get into a clean low mileage Viper GTS or a Lotus Evora. Makes 60k on a Mach1 pretty hard to swallow in comparison, for me anyways.....

GTS.jpg

GTS2.jpg

Evora.jpg

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I have a dealer that I called about pricing and he is going to order a Mach1 optioned out the way I'd want it. This is after telling him I'm not sure I am even going to get into one. He said he's going to order it with my name and I have no obligation to buy. If I decide I don't want it when it gets there, he'll put it on the lot.

For the price I have started looking at what other options are out there. For under 60k I can get into a clean low mileage Viper GTS or a Lotus Evora. Makes 60k on a Mach1 pretty hard to swallow in comparison, for me anyways.....
Wow, talk about apples and oranges, especially the Lotus. But, it’s your choice and your money. Are you going to wait until it arrives before making your decision?

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Wow, talk about apples and oranges, especially the Lotus. But, it’s your choice and your money. Are you going to wait until it arrives before making your decision?
I agree, totally different animals, all of them. Not sure what I'm going to do. I probably won't do anything real soon since winter is headed in and I won't be really driving any of them until spring anyways so no rush. Just thinking of options and trying to figure out which way I'd like to go. When I bought my GT Premium with PP, I think I was around 36k out the door. If I am willing to move up to something in the price range of the Mach1, there are a lot more options for cool cars. Juggling ideas in my head, only time will tell where I end up. =)
Sponsored