OP
OP
VikingJoe

VikingJoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
When you do reflash the tune return back to the stock tune first. Then reflash the Lund. I had the Lund 93 Tune and flashed the Flex tune over it. It ran like crap. Contacted Terry at Beefcake and he advised me to do that. It worked perfectly after I did. I have a Lund Flex tune and pass emissions.
So did you need to drive your car on the stock tune or did you literally just load up your stock tune and then immediately flash it to your emissions tune?
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
So did you need to drive your car on the stock tune or did you literally just load up your stock tune and then immediately flash it to your emissions tune?
I would just try flashing to stock, don't start it but go into accessory mode so everything reads the stock tune, then flash your Lund emissions tune. Worth a shot I would say. Maybe it's not even necessary to drive on the stock tune and wait for the monitors to go green?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
When you do reflash the tune return back to the stock tune first. Then reflash the Lund. I had the Lund 93 Tune and flashed the Flex tune over it. It ran like crap. Contacted Terry at Beefcake and he advised me to do that. It worked perfectly after I did. I have a Lund Flex tune and pass emissions.
This is what I did, but still can't get O2 and HO2 to go green.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Did you install some O2 spacers though?
He shouldn't have to. He's got stock manifolds. His situation is really weird.

Sponsored

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
No. Did the flash and reflash not starting the motor. I cannot run the stock tune with GT350 IM, LU47 indectors, JLT CAI.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
This is what I did, but still can't get O2 and HO2 to go green.
I did 80 miles or so on my drive cycle and let it sit up overnight in the garage. Did you take it in city/hwy traffic and let it sit overnight and drive it? It's funny I have way more mods than you and pass. All you have is the tune and can't. Possibly bad sensor or did not complete the drive cycle is my guess.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I did 80 miles or so on my drive cycle and let it sit up overnight in the garage. Did you take it in city/hwy traffic and let it sit overnight and drive it? It's funny I have way more mods than you and pass. All you have is the tune and can't. Possibly bad sensor or did not complete the drive cycle is my guess.
Yep. Every single day I drive it for at minimum an hour after it has sat overnight. I do a mix of city and highway. I've even done everything the OBDII ready test for Ford says to do (such as drive 40mph for a few minutes to do HEGO test). Every single test is green except O2 and HO2. It makes absolutely zero sense to me. I have close to 600 miles now on the emissions calibration and tomorrow I have to visit the tax office to explain why my registration is now expired and I can't pass emissions.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Put my stock manifold on and stock calibration. Every single test passed within 30 minutes of driving. Absolutely unbelievable. I spent three weeks and three tanks of gas trying to get Lund's tune to work.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Put my stock manifold on and stock calibration. Every single test passed within 30 minutes of driving. Absolutely unbelievable. I spent three weeks and three tanks of gas trying to get Lund's tune to work.
This sounds dumb, but put the manifold back on and load the Lund tune again. That's how I ended up getting mine to come on with the tune. How? No idea unless the spacers are truly magical.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
This sounds dumb, but put the manifold back on and load the Lund tune again. That's how I ended up getting mine to come on with the tune. How? No idea unless the spacers are truly magical.
I'm not dealing with putting parts back on and off every time I need to do emissions or do testing for a tuner that does so much volume of work. One time they told me they don't even have a shop car with a 2018 manifold which I found really weird.

Sheenapple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I’m in TX with catless arh headers, no spacers. Lund emissions tune applied 30+ days in advance of testing and good to go. No “special shop” or paying people under the table.

I’m not sure what they do in their emissions tune but it allowed me to pass with multiple codes that were somehow suppressed with the tune. P406/p408, an evap code, and general misfires codes.

2015 mustang gt pp1, headers since 2016

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
In the process of getting CAT, O2, HO2 to go green with 18 manifold, injectors, and the emissions tune. Not feeling hopeful.

IMG_20190326_180946.jpg

AlphaCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP, 2018 Honda Accord 1.5 Sport
In the process of getting CAT, O2, HO2 to go green with 18 manifold, injectors, and the emissions tune. Not feeling hopeful.

IMG_20190326_180946.jpg
That's why I'm moving to Hays county so I don't have to deal with emissions lol

SAY WHAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang Gt
Yea, ive been testing out their emissions tune for just the jlt. I haven't gotten the 02 to go off yet. The bama tune passed everything in under 50 miles of driving. Its definitely tune related. Funny thing is on the lund support facebook group, someone brought this up and jr's response was we are not responsible to make your non epa car compliant. Which makes sense the dude had headers not sure if they were catted or not. But basic bolts that don't remove the cats/ emissions related things should pass just fine.
Sponsored