bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Just asking. Why install a Flex and E85 tune and keep switching back and forth? What do you hope to gain?
You gain power on e85. Say on days you want to hit a track or drag strip. And you can still run 93 the rest of the time. The beauty of the flex tune is the convenience. You can have a half tank of e85. Put 93 in and the car. And the car is still happy. I have a dedicated e85 tune for my supercharged car. It’s best if I empty the tank. Before I fill up with e85. As the car will throw codes if I start mixing fuels.
Sponsored

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
You gain power on e85. Say on days you want to hit a track or drag strip. And you can still run 93 the rest of the time. The beauty of the flex tune is the convenience. You can have a half tank of e85. Put 93 in and the car. And the car is still happy. I have a dedicated e85 tune for my supercharged car. It’s best if I empty the tank. Before I fill up with e85. As the car will throw codes if I start mixing fuels.
I can see a boosted car getting enough gains to hassle with swapping.

Shocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang GT
Just thought about switching back to factory tune to pass emissions soon.
Can I leave in LU47’s on factory tune or do I have to switch back to stock injectors?

SAY WHAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang Gt
Just thought about switching back to factory tune to pass emissions soon.
Can I leave in LU47’s on factory tune or do I have to switch back to stock injectors?
look at the last page

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Sorry for reviving a dead thread but I just loaded my emissions tune from Lund and had all the monitors set in about 20 mins of driving. Mods jlt intake,18 manifold lu47s corsa cat back, stock cats.
C225A780-2BFD-4604-8D34-53FAE49B9100.jpeg
Same here lol, sorry for reviving this dying thread. I have the exact same mods and I received the Lund tune emissions file and loaded it and the car just wants to continually die unless I give it gas. Not to mention the IM monitors never fully come on regardless of how much driving I do, I also get many DTC errors...so odd

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I'd love to see someone who got everything to go green that has long tube headers. That's the struggle currently.
Sponsored