Loki vs Odin

Jester46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Mine is being installed at VMP next week, was kinda hoping for 700rwhp on 93pump but maybe thats unrealistic. I'll post my results when I pick it up.
Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Whats next the Thor kit? Coming with a complimentary Hammer.. lol!

SOMDS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Prem PP1|MT6|MR, '17 Lexus IS300 f-Sport, '08 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Adding some feedback on Loki. I installed with a friend last month. Upgraded to Boundary OPG/CS too. Kit came with 56# injectors, BAP and uses stock CAI and TB, single pass HE w/ Bosch pump.

Only fitment I didnā€™t like is Odin kit has a smaller footprint VMP CAI. Loki with stock CAI has me mounting the IC de-gas bottle off strut tower above the dipstick due to space limitations with the stock CAI. Not ideal to check oil.

And the smaller h/e and pump I'm seeing IATs consistently around 40-60* above ambient. Average Fall temps in my area are 60s right now and very low humidity. I'm working with VMP on the IATs but, their support is very slow with responses. Thatā€™s my only gripe with the Loki kit. Otherwise, easy install and great to drive.

Tuned with Lund remotely for 93 pump gas and street driving. Had dyno run w/ 662whp/537tq . Iā€™m very happy with my results. Loki is making about 10.5lbs of boost.

I went with Loki because I wanted to keep as a DD and not interested in dragstrip or track. Simply for my driving enjoyment. Just my feedback fwiw.

Loki-Engine.jpeg

CarSideShot.jpeg

LokiDyno.jpeg

OP
OP
morgande

morgande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Ingot Silver | 2013 Ford F150
Adding some feedback on Loki. I installed with a friend last month. Upgraded to Boundary OPG/CS too. Kit came with 56# injectors, BAP and uses stock CAI and TB, single pass HE w/ Bosch pump.

Only fitment I didnā€™t like is Odin kit has a smaller footprint VMP CAI. Loki with stock CAI has me mounting the IC de-gas bottle off strut tower above the dipstick due to space limitations with the stock CAI. Not ideal to check oil.

And the smaller h/e and pump I'm seeing IATs consistently around 40-60* above ambient. Average Fall temps in my area are 60s right now and very low humidity. I'm working with VMP on the IATs but, their support is very slow with responses. Thatā€™s my only gripe with the Loki kit. Otherwise, easy install and great to drive.

Tuned with Lund remotely for 93 pump gas and street driving. Had dyno run w/ 662whp/537tq . Iā€™m very happy with my results. Loki is making about 10.5lbs of boost.

I went with Loki because I wanted to keep as a DD and not interested in dragstrip or track. Simply for my driving enjoyment. Just my feedback fwiw.

Loki-Engine.jpeg

CarSideShot.jpeg

LokiDyno.jpeg
662! On a mild setup? Thatā€™s pretty good numbers. You got a gen3 or gen2?

SOMDS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

SOMDS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
right? i dont think anyone is going to scoff at 662 hp on a daily driver. thats an awesome number. Bet it feels great too.
So fun to drive, indeed! And I've driven in light to heavy rain with no issues. Just need to drive with some common sense and decent tires and just like stock.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
So fun to drive, indeed! And I've driven in light to heavy rain with no issues. Just need to drive with some common sense and decent tires and just like stock.
definitely focusing on a careful foot while driving in the wet! lmao.

my more "wet weather approved" wheel setup isnt here yet. so im rocking the R888R which from what i've heard..leave a little bit to be desired during wet.

fortunately california never gets that bad, but i wont be here much longer.

SOMDS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
definitely focusing on a careful foot while driving in the wet! lmao.

my more "wet weather approved" wheel setup isnt here yet. so im rocking the R888R which from what i've heard..leave a little bit to be desired during wet.

fortunately california never gets that bad, but i wont be here much longer.
I experience all the seasons here in So. Maryland. For that reason is why I went with Loki. I don't want the car to sit in a garage for several months of the year. Obviously, watching weather forecasts to make sure I don't get stuck somewhere that I can't drive. For most part, should be able to drive year round. Some early morning temps here are high 40s now so, I'm running 285/35 MPS A/S3+ on 19x10+35 squared setup and perform well.

abmobil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD 13 Nissan Titan Wknd ride 17 Mustang GT

Loki-Engine.jpeg

CarSideShot.jpeg

LokiDyno.jpeg

40 - 60 above ambient sounds about right with the single pass Heat exchanger. Thatā€™s where mine are too with my GEN2R.

Iā€™m thinking I will upgrade to the triple pass heat exchanger before summer returns.

Sponsored

Stang55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Qays
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang 5.0 Premium

Loki-Engine.jpeg

CarSideShot.jpeg

LokiDyno.jpeg
Man this setup is insane! I think I'm gonna end up going with this! Sweet setup and nice engine bay!

Superman112

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rafael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT performance package

Loki-Engine.jpeg

CarSideShot.jpeg

LokiDyno.jpeg
Sorry to rehash this but Iā€™m in NY and Iā€™m thinking of taking the plunge with the Loki kit. Now that you have had it for a few months. Howā€™s it going since October? Any input would be appreciated.

SOMDS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to rehash this but Iā€™m in NY and Iā€™m thinking of taking the plunge with the Loki kit. Now that you have had it for a few months. Howā€™s it going since October? Any input would be appreciated.
Loki has been awesome! Perfect for my driving style. I've put about 7k+ miles on the car since I installed Loki this past September. Running great and I get into boost every chance I get on the roadways. So much fun. I vote for you to take the plunge!

My car is a manual so upgrading the OPG/CS is always a good choice too. And Lund remote tune has been great. I had some issues in early winter when 93 pump quality dropped in my area. Sent some logs to Dakota and he made some adjustments and been fine ever since.

Superman112

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rafael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT performance package
Loki has been awesome! Perfect for my driving style. I've put about 7k+ miles on the car since I installed Loki this past September. Running great and I get into boost every chance I get on the roadways. So much fun. I vote for you to take the plunge!

My car is a manual so upgrading the OPG/CS is always a good choice too. And Lund remote tune has been great. I had some issues in early winter when 93 pump quality dropped in my area. Sent some logs to Dakota and he made some adjustments and been fine ever since.
Sweet glad to hear... yeah Iā€™m so undecided between the Lokiā€™s kit or the Gen3R budget kit. I can get that kit for under $6K so not sure if itā€™s better to go that route and take that extra money for the OPG/CS and maybe some suspension work to make sure my rear end isnā€™t everywhere. I think HP should be pretty close I think.

19VelocityBlueGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 velocity blue gt pp1 10r80

Do you still have the stock half shafts in the car? If so, do they seem to be holding up to the extra power?..I purchased a Loki kit with the upgraded triple pass H.e itā€™s being shipped as we speak!! šŸ˜œ šŸ˜€šŸ‘šŸ’Ŗ
Sponsored