Sponsored

Line Lock Enabled On Non-GT!!

alnkike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 2015 deep impact blue 2.3
Hello everybody, someone can send me a link to forscan 2.4 because i ask the forscan team but they don't send it anymore due to big issue. they work now on 2.4.1.

thank you
I have it now thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

Brand X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Ecoboost Premium
Forscan is still sending out version 2.4 download links. I sent them an email and they sent me two different versions and explained which adapter version to use with each.

Last edited:

Brand X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Ecoboost Premium
Got it working tonight only had a few oh boy moments. First was when selecting the vbf files. After I selected custom it had a hardware version (extra line at the top). I thought this could be detrimental but I soldiered on. Then it only took about 5 minutes to program and I thought whelp this is it its bricked. Get back in the car and it says successful. Now onto the easy parts change the option lines, write all boom fails at 77 percent and its telling me I'm stupid. I stare at the thing trying to find how I would know what different numbers I would need. This links dead that links confusing good times. I retype the numbers in ,third time,and click write all again an boom it goes through. All smooth sailing from here on out boys. Well that is until I get into the IPC and scroll down to turn on the linelock but when I arrive there are not one but two line lock settings in the ipc. One just was line lock as in the directions and the other was line lock function or something. I just turned on the one as in the how to and after a key cycle and starting the vehicle it was ready to go. Interestingly enough it never through an abs light or a wrench and I never cleared any codes. Thanks again for all the informative information on here guys! So far this week we have new headgasket, sync 3.4 (non nav) and now the crown jewel Linelock (how it shoulda been factory).

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I flashed the gt stuff on my ecoboost and I have this code, everything works just fine. But is there no way to get this code gone?

does this cause anything negative? Not slowing car down or anything?

if I went to dealership. Paid $100, to flash abs module back to as built- would it fix this and can it even be done back to my ecoboost settings? I don’t even use linelock and kinda want it back to normail.

3F3791C6-4E9E-4801-AEF3-B2E182E97CD8.png

Sponsored

Chipa777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jenia
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2017
[QUOTE = "FreePenguin, сообщение: 3070430, участник: 44822"]
Я прошил материал gt на моем ecoboost, и у меня есть этот код, все работает нормально. Но разве нет способа избавиться от этого кода?

вызывает ли это что-нибудь негативное? Машина не тормозит или что-то в этом роде?

если бы я пошел в автосалон. Заплачено 100 долларов за то, чтобы вернуть модуль abs в исходное состояние - исправит ли это это и можно ли вернуть мои настройки ecoboost? Я даже не использую linelock и хочу вернуть его в нормальное состояние.

3F3791C6-4E9E-4801-AEF3-B2E182E97CD8.png

[/ QUOTE]Before the procedure, you had to save the data of your module. But you can still flash it back if you find the abs block files according to your wine code

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I did do the backup and everything

but it refused to let me load it back using forescan. Gives error

can the dealership successfully write it back?

Chipa777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jenia
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2017
[QUOTE = "FreePenguin, сообщение: 3070450, участник: 44822"]
Я сделал резервную копию и все

но он отказался разрешить мне загрузить его обратно с помощью предварительного сканирования. Дает ошибку

может ли дилерский центр успешно его вернуть?
[/ QUOTE]yes they will return the factory settings without any problems

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
it actually may not be a DTC from the abs module, it may be my APIM. im gonna reset the APIM to as built first, see if goes away. I have no driving issues.

other than I cant use my ford performance dongle tuner, because it says firmware doesn't match hardware/ (ie. abs module) which I might have them reset honestly

FC096127-FD11-4EA8-9C39-F899EF93C9A5.jpeg

Chipa777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jenia
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2017
[QUOTE = "FreePenguin, сообщение: 3070482, участник: 44822"]
на самом деле это может быть не код неисправности модуля abs, это может быть мой APIM. Я собираюсь сбросить APIM в состояние, в котором он был построен, посмотреть, не исчезнет ли. У меня нет проблем с вождением.

кроме того, что я не могу использовать свой тюнер ключа производительности ford, потому что он говорит, что прошивка не соответствует оборудованию / (например, модулю абс), который я мог бы честно сбросить

[ATTACH = полный] 522744 [/ ATTACH]
[/ QUOTE]I had this error fun even before updating the abs module. I still have it and I don't know what to do with it, it doesn't bother me.

Sponsored

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
it actually may not be a DTC from the abs module, it may be my APIM. im gonna reset the APIM to as built first, see if goes away. I have no driving issues.

other than I cant use my ford performance dongle tuner, because it says firmware doesn't match hardware/ (ie. abs module) which I might have them reset honestly

FC096127-FD11-4EA8-9C39-F899EF93C9A5.jpeg
This error shows up, if the module configuration does not work for your programming.

Have you changed anything on your APIM related configuration? APIM does not seem to be related to your changes of the ABS.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I’m going to post an update

Tuesday I receive my new obslink dongle and I’m I’m going to try to flash my original 3 software files back to abs module.

http://forscan.org/download/FORScanSetup2.4.3.test20210121.exe

I have assermines that the apim code is directly related to these abs files. I will find out though Tuesday hopefully and don’t blow my car up.

Will post update

Also here’s the newest link for 2.4.3 beta

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I successfully removed all old files and got oem
Files back, I also got all the as built back. Ecoboost owners, do not do this I would go against it fully . I cannot use my Ford percent tune due to numerous residual code changes

Ford is going to be reprogramming my car to factory and we will see how it goes from there.

my car did drive just fine, great and brakes great

but imo. I wouldn’t recommend this to another eb after me experiencing the hassle of reverting back

Last edited:

Atticaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
I already have this enabled. But I am looking to hook up a friend. I am curious if it can still be enabled with the latest version of FORScan. I was told the version that was needed to enable Linelock was discontinued due to a safety issue

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I already have this enabled. But I am looking to hook up a friend. I am curious if it can still be enabled with the latest version of FORScan. I was told the version that was needed to enable Linelock was discontinued due to a safety issue
all you need is beta. beta lets you change modules.

nothing to do with safety. it is from people using crap dongles and not knowing what they are doing and losing connection and bricking. I did this like 5x with no issue, I went to beta and refreshed back to stock.
Sponsored