Introduce yourself!!

tsantsa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hi everyone! I just bought a 2020 GT Premium, shadow black with the black accent package. Auto, no PP1 (that's fine by me) with the premium sound system. No pics as of yet as I haven't modded at all. I'm not even certain what I want to do with it yet!

I am coming from a 2017 Jaguar XE 35t AWD. I can tell you the difference in handling is dramatic!
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hi everyone! I just bought a 2020 GT Premium, shadow black with the black accent package. Auto, no PP1 (that's fine by me) with the premium sound system. No pics as of yet as I haven't modded at all. I'm not even certain what I want to do with it yet!

I am coming from a 2017 Jaguar XE 35t AWD. I can tell you the difference in handling is dramatic!
Congrats! Doesnā€™t have to be modded, letā€™s see some pics!

Darthy Jo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT, 1986 Panther Kallista
Greetings from Miami! I recently picked up a new 2021 GT PP1 in Velocity Blue. I traded my 2018 Lightning Blue F-150 3.5EB Lariat, which will be forever missed. Cam phaser issues and upcoming expensive maintenance made the decision for me.

My main project is a 1986 Panther Kallista that I built a 2.3l turbo Lima for from an '88 Turbo Coupe.

Here's a few pics! (the drinkers side turn signal was unplugged for some reason, but works) I have about 460 miles on her so far, still breaking her in. So far I've done black 5.0 and GT badges, hood struts, and passenger side oil catch can. More to come!

DarthyJo1.jpg
DarthyJo2.jpg

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Hey all! Full disclosure that this intro is long because I wanted somewhere to fully express my ā€œfangirlingā€ over these cars that I knew other folks would appreciate lol

Iā€™m from Chicago but have been down in Georgia since graduating college. Iā€™m currently a lady web developer in the aerospace industry and have my own little creative business on the side to keep me busy.

As a lifelong Civic owner who was raised in Civics and has driven one my entire adult life (little over 20 years), I fell head over heels in love with the Mustang last summer when the rental car company gave me the option to upgrade for free during my vacation since they ran out of plain-Jane, intermediate sedans lol

I ended up going out of my way to drive that car everywhere and anywhere through the Cascade mountains of Washington. Every time I approached her in the parking garage or after a long day of hiking, I was thrilled and had a massive smile on my face (my user image is of my rental at Mt. Rainier). Iā€™m an avid road-tripper and have never experienced a car that legit made me feel like I was ā€œpart of the roadā€ while driving through winding mountains with ease. I mean seriously ā€” she felt so fixed to the ground and never wobbled if another car or truck went by. I have such an appreciation now for the engineering of these vehicles.

Giddy, as I nick-named her (because I no lie, said ā€œholy crap giddy UPā€ out loud the first time I really hit the gas), was beyond good to me and always made me feel safe. I took this photo and often look back at it when I need to picture ā€œmy happy place.ā€ This is it ā€” a gorgeous day, open road, beautiful mountains, and my hand on the wheel of a Mustang!

51122317-FDAE-4863-B220-8C468E2E00E9.jpeg

After that wonderful 26 hour ā€œtest driveā€ in a 2018 Ecoboost, I knew for sure I was hooked and absolutely had to experience the GT at some point.

Fast forward one year and I finally secured said test drive just four weeks ago. I had to know if an Ecoboost made more sense for me or if a GT really was worth the extra price and hype. Did I truly need a V8 engine?

The dealer and I drove around for 40 minutes and I can definitively say: yes. For me, the sound of the exhaust was such a unique and distinct reminder of the power under the hood and, subsequently, my foot. The GT was good to me and handled my ā€œdriving styleā€ without question ā€” I describe myself as an ā€œaggressively defensiveā€ driver; meaning I like to get away from idiots in traffic ASAP lol. I was sold and absolutely understand the difference between the two trims, but Iā€™ll always have a soft spot for my humble Ecoboost rental, Giddy.

I am happy to say I will soon join your ranks with a lovely 2022 Grabber Blue mare within the Ford stables later this Fall! Her name will be ā€œB.B.ā€ (short for Boss B!tch) and license plate will be ā€œWTNSSME.ā€ If you get it, you get it. šŸ˜Ž

Her details: GT Premium, Grabber Blue, PP1, 401A (midnight blue w/grabber blue stitch), B&O upgrade, A10, magneride, active valve exhaust.

I have a few initial mods already planned: window tint, partial PPF (mainly the front end), ceramic coating, and swapping the quarter windows for the Hyperformance louvered glass.

I also plan to sign up for high performance driverā€™s education next year so I can learn more about my car and how to ā€œwield her power responsiblyā€ after a lifetime of Civic ownership. Hitting the track would also be super fun so I can really let her stretch her legs in an appropriate environment surrounded by like-minded people!

I look forward to sharing photos later this year after she arrives and appreciate the knowledge you all share here. šŸ¤˜ itā€™s already been invaluable to me throughout the ordering process.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ret_Sgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Vert, 19 Ranger, 12 E350, 11 GL450
Hey all! Full disclosure that this intro is long because I wanted somewhere to fully express my ā€œfangirlingā€ over these cars that I knew other folks would appreciate lol

Iā€™m from Chicago but have been down in Georgia since graduating college. Iā€™m currently a lady web developer in the aerospace industry and have my own little creative business on the side to keep me busy.

As a lifelong Civic owner who was raised in Civics and has driven one my entire adult life (little over 20 years), I fell head over heels in love with the Mustang last summer when the rental car company gave me the option to upgrade for free during my vacation since they ran out of plain-Jane, intermediate sedans lol

I ended up going out of my way to drive that car everywhere and anywhere through the Cascade mountains of Washington. Every time I approached her in the parking garage or after a long day of hiking, I was thrilled and had a massive smile on my face (my user image is of my rental at Mt. Rainier). Iā€™m an avid road-tripper and have never experienced a car that legit made me feel like I was ā€œpart of the roadā€ while driving through winding mountains with ease. I mean seriously ā€” she felt so fixed to the ground and never wobbled if another car or truck went by. I have such an appreciation now for the engineering of these vehicles.

Giddy, as I nick-named her (because I no lie, said ā€œholy crap giddy UPā€ out loud the first time I really hit the gas), was beyond good to me and always made me feel safe. I took this photo and often look back at it when I need to picture ā€œmy happy place.ā€ This is it ā€” a gorgeous day, open road, beautiful mountains, and my hand on the wheel of a Mustang!

After that wonderful 26 hour ā€œtest driveā€ in a 2018 Ecoboost, I knew for sure I was hooked and absolutely had to experience the GT at some point.

Fast forward one year and I finally secured said test drive just four weeks ago. I had to know if an Ecoboost made more sense for me or if a GT really was worth the extra price and hype. Did I truly need a V8 engine?

The dealer and I drove around for 40 minutes and I can definitively say: yes. For me, the sound of the exhaust was such a unique and distinct reminder of the power under the hood and, subsequently, my foot. The GT was good to me and handled my ā€œdriving styleā€ without question ā€” I describe myself as an ā€œaggressively defensiveā€ driver; meaning I like to get away from idiots in traffic ASAP lol. I was sold and absolutely understand the difference between the two trims, but Iā€™ll always have a soft spot for my humble Ecoboost rental, Giddy.

I am happy to say I will soon join your ranks with a lovely 2022 Grabber Blue mare within the Ford stables later this Fall! Her name will be ā€œB.B.ā€ and license plate will be WTNSSME (if you get it, you get it šŸ˜Ž).

Her details: GT Premium, Grabber Blue, PP1, 401A (midnight blue w/grabber blue stitch), B&O upgrade, A10, magneride, active valve exhaust.

I have a few initial mods already planned: window tint, partial PPF (mainly the front end), ceramic coating, and swapping the quarter windows for the Hyperformance louvered glass.

I also plan to sign up for high performance driverā€™s education next year so I can learn more about my car and how to ā€œwield her power responsiblyā€ after a lifetime of Civic ownership. Hitting the track would also be super fun so I can really let her stretch her legs in an appropriate environment surrounded by like-minded people!

I look forward to sharing photos later this year after she arrives and appreciate the knowledge you all share here. šŸ¤˜ itā€™s already been invaluable to me throughout the ordering process.
Congrats! Welcome aboard.

bonz50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
15 50th Anniv GT
Hello from KCMO! I picked up this 18 Royal Crimson GT Premium A10 (Pennsylvania car shipped here via CarMax) in March and just got it off the jackstands a few weeks ago after installing OPGs, fuel system and P1X. Suspension components in sig still to be installed. Last summer I had a C7 Z51 7sp with a D1 on 93/Meth but I have a toddler that wants to go cruising with me so I test drove the Mustang, Challenger and Camaro and ended up with the Mustang as it was best overall with room for a forward facing car seat. After I get the suspension components installed I donā€™t have many other plans for the car other than maybe a more open grille and slightly bigger spoiler but we all know how plans with race cars car! Iā€™ve been reading over hundreds of posts here up to this point so thanks to all the members contributing and now itā€™s my turn!
2EB0CD31-A8F4-4163-95B8-4FCCD9EC34EF.jpeg
0F0FAB32-9513-4237-B08B-3ED1F7D0BB77.jpeg
my oldest son has an RC ecoboost, he's lookin to sell and buy a GT premium in RC to replace it, he's upset he didn't get the GT to begin with

APalmerKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
my oldest son has an RC ecoboost, he's lookin to sell and buy a GT premium in RC to replace it, he's upset he didn't get the GT to begin with
I wish him luck in his search! These arenā€™t easy to come by (hence having to have one shipped to me). My 3 must haves (other than it being a RC and v8) were Premium, Digital Dash, and A10. The Gen 3 Coyote and A10 are quite impressive stock, at least up to highway speeds, and if you want more beyond that every type of forced induction works very well with this platform.

bonz50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
15 50th Anniv GT
I wish him luck in his search! These arenā€™t easy to come by (hence having to have one shipped to me). My 3 must haves (other than it being a RC and v8) were Premium, Digital Dash, and A10. The Gen 3 Coyote and A10 are quite impressive stock, at least up to highway speeds, and if you want more beyond that every type of forced induction works very well with this platform.
my son want Premium, GT, A10, digital dash is optional for him.

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4

I am happy to say I will soon join your ranks with a lovely 2022 Grabber Blue mare within the Ford stables later this Fall! Her name will be ā€œB.B.ā€ and license plate will be WTNSSME (if you get it, you get it šŸ˜Ž).

Welcome from NW Pa.

Sponsored

chrry.coyote_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Race Red S550 Mustang GT
Greetings from SoCal! Iā€™ve had my mustang since Valentineā€™s Day this year! Recently did air suspension, wheels and an x pipe! Iā€™ve formally had Fiats! First car was a 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth and then a 2017 Fiat 124 Lusso. So far my mustang is my favorite car that Iā€™ve owned! Looking forward for more!
3A8E924F-8AF8-4E83-A61A-1BAFBDC4C260.jpeg

DUFF TT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Twin Turbo
Hello, everyone! I just drove home a 2017 GT last night, and I'm still tingling. The original owner/builder was a stand-up guy, and a pleasure to meet. If you're on here, cheers to you, sir!

I have a ton to learn about this car. I don't come from a Mustang background in terms of prior cars, and the closest thing I've ever driven, in terms of speed/power, was a procharged C5Z. It put down mid 600s. This thing is around 900whp (with dyno sheets) , depending on dyno, on the lowest boost setting (14psi). It will stay on the lowest boost setting, too, because this car is frighteningly fast...and it's intoxicating!

Looking forward to learning all about my car by reading through this forum. I'm in southwest Ohio, and welcome the opportunity to attend car shows and meets this forum is aware of in my area.

Pics below. I just drove it home, at night, so it's buggy. I'll be taking care of that later today.

81025.jpeg

81026.jpeg

81027.jpeg

81028.jpeg

81029.jpeg

81030.jpeg

81031.jpeg

81032.jpeg

81033.jpeg

299733280_5948461061835193_5233938818843537181_n.jpg

299734072_5948461095168523_5843247537361444292_n.jpg

299734265_5948461238501842_5802799002756490246_n.jpg

299818004_5948461068501859_2844825228117983867_n.jpg

299852401_5948461141835185_7066706414269203153_n.jpg

299875649_5948461175168515_5933145047010861117_n.jpg

299912703_5948461028501863_8450634368790228899_n.jpg

300009200_5948461071835192_6633005498710260051_n.jpg

wjcook68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 5.0
FNG here. The wife wanted a V8 powered car while she could still get one. We went to the dealer to sit in a Challenger 5.7 R/T. After sitting in the Challenger we saw a Black 2021 Mustang GT 5.0 with a six speed. I asked her to at least sit in it. Well she did and fired it up. At that point I could tell she was sold. The salesperson said they had another Stang in white at their Kia dealership across the street. It only had 9,100 miles and was in pristine shape. It has the 10 speed automatic. She drove that one and I could tell she really liked it. Whoever owned it prior appears to have taken fantastic care of it. Needless to say, it is now sitting in our driveway, LOL. She traded in her 3 year old Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (with the stupid crazy used car prices, got what she paid for it) and now has the Mustang.

I noticed is has a Ford brand cold air intake of some kind on it. It also came with a Ford branded programmer so i am guess it has a tune as well. All I know is this thing sh!ts and gets. What a nice car. I am blown away by it. I had a 91 LX 5.0 new when I was 22 and I absolutely loved that car but it is not in the same universe as these new GT 5.0 Coyotes.

Sorry for the long introductory post. Everyone here seems super nice and very helpful so I am sure I am going to have a lot of questions as we move along with this car. I can see her never trading it. She always wanted a Jeep Rubicon and got it but she never smiled like she does driving the Mustang!
Sponsored