Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
Hello All. Name’s Chuck...from Oregon. Been looking for a while and finally found a PP2 car. Last year for them...so picked it up about a month ago. Only driven it about a 150 miles. Sport Cup tires and cold rainy weather...not a good combo!goes in on Tuesday for 325 / 305 for PS4’s. At least they have a bit of tread on them if I get caught in a rain storm. Not my daily driver...so if weather’s bad...it’ll stay in the garage. Quick bath and a little cruise today...mid 50’s and sunny. Not often in Oregon, in February, so have to take advantage!

FC6B9EAC-4013-43C8-9AED-C9BD9890A386.jpeg

0F6BAC0C-3A04-4885-978F-A79947231DDE.jpeg
That color sure is bright in the pictures! And "Race Red" isn't really common, is it?
It's good to see it once in a while. 🏎
Sponsored

Rayant621

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Hi All,

Name is Ray from NJ. Brand new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. Currently driving a 2019 GT Premium Convertible. First Mustang I had was an ‘02 V6 coupe when I was about 19 years old. Drifted away from Mustangs until the S550 came out and fell in love with it. Previously had a ‘15 Ecoboost Premium Coupe and then a ‘17 Ecoboost Premium Convertible. Looking forward to putting some mods on it soon!

9C6FD23E-9F1D-44BF-B643-E57AF04173BD.png

WarMachine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 10R80 Iconic Silver
Ed from Florida, checking in!

I've always been a Mustang fan since a kid. I used to go for rides with my older step-brother in his Gold 86 Mustang down south beach at the time didn't even know what the car was LOL! Later on my cousins boyfriend she was dating at the time had a black 93 convertible GT "I think this car was what really got me hooked into the Mustang world." Later on that year SN95 dropped and I thought wow this car looks amazing. Been following the model ever since. My 1st purchase came in as an all Black 2006 V6 Premium. Didn't last to long as I was involved in major accident and had to get rid of her :lipssealed:. After that I followed with the S550 redesign and new engine in the form of a White 2015 Ecoboost Premium with Ceramic leather interior. I loved that car so much but sadly it was lease... I always thought to myself I never went full on GT because I couldn't afford the payments and what not due to credit and lack of better income. Over the years I have fixed my credit, purchased a home, and have a well paying job by the grace of God....Back in November of 2020 after all this pandemic nonsense going on and losing some family members (non-Covid) I thought to myself the hell with it you only live once, right! I went down to the dealership and got me an Iconic Silver 2020 Mustang GT PP1 Premium with the 10R80. It's not a GT500 but it will do.:sunglasses:

I'm loving the car so far got about 2800 miles on her! (Image is right before getting her tinted a few days after purchasing)
Car before tints.jpg

Mods so far,

3M Tint
JLT Catch Can
Steeda H-Pipe
Carbon Fiber Wheel on order with SoCal Garage Works.

Looking into getting a few more carbon pieces to dress up the interior a bit.

Nazzty5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Hello fam! New to the page, been following here for a long time thought. I had a 2015 GT until I got smacked by a semi on the highway deeming it a write off. In November I picked up a new 2020 GT PP1 A10 and love it. Here’s a few photos of the old car and the new one!

9ED33D11-9C80-4D29-A22A-FB8A6DA1A8FD.jpeg

5827C27F-25C4-4687-BBDC-966EBF7E53AC.jpeg

Sponsored

spiritrider1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
White 2020 GT Convertible
Hi all, I just got (for my wife really!) a 2020 GT convertible Saturday in Oklahoma and drove it home 260 miles. Then the Texas winter storms hit and we haven't been able to really look it over and drive it since! We loved it immediately except for a few issues that I'm researching now - adaptive cruise and hill start failures right out of the box! I called the dealer while on the road and they said it's a common thing in bad weather but there wasn't any snow or ice buildup on the car?? We'd drive a while and randomly we got the dash warning that the systems have failed and it posted on our Ford Pass app. We pulled over and restarted the car and all went back to normal until the next occurrence. Also, when using cruise, tapping the brake pedal didn't cut off the cruise control!?! I have to press hard (causing hard braking...) or shut off the cruise with the button to get it to cancel. After a few occurences of that it seemed forcing the cruise off that way was also causing the failures? It was a bit hairy at one point exiting the highway. Got on the brakes and felt like it was still wanting to accelerate into the turn! I'm not one to freak out with something like that and dealt with it accordingly but my wife took over driving and it happened to her and she was very alarmed. What gives with this??
The front facing radar was not obstructed so not sure why the failures and again, why do I need to mash the brake pedal to force the cruise to disengage??
One more thing... we got back late Saturday so I spent a few minutes in the driveway to go over some settings. I did that with the car in the 'on' position. Each time I tried to start it by pressing the brake pedal and the start button, the car would turn off and the seat will go back. I repeated this numerous times, completely baffled. Then I mashed the brake pedal and it started! I'm beginning to wonder if the brake light switch is not properly adjusted?? Could this be causing the cruise issue?
So - I'm waiting for this Texas freeze to thaw so I can actually call the local dealer (who's closed due to bad weather) and figure this stuff out!
IMG_6635.jpg
IMG_6673.jpg
Update on the issues we had when we got our 2020 GT. Had several weeks of issues with the adaptive cruise and hillstart failing after driving a few miles. Ends up the brake pedal switch (that was just replaced at OK dealership with the TSB on the brake pedal) somehow was not working properly. My local dealer ordered a new switch and took 2 minutes to install. I think these switches are suspect and Ford is actually low on stock. I think they may be redesigning them again. Anyway, for whatever reason, the car went into limp mode on the way home and wouldn't start! My son was driving since i was sick at home. I told him to press harder on the pedal since when it's off it loses vaccuum pressure. He finally got it started and back home. I never took it back to the dealer but my thought is they didn't clear the DTC's or MIL's and the computer was still thinking there was a bad switch?? It's been fine ever since now though. Maybe some day I'll get the computer read to be sure. But so far the past 3 weeks we've been trouble free.

Last edited:

MD_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium w/ Performance Package
Hello everyone, my name is Rob and I picked up my 2016 GT Premium in January. Only 4,8XX miles so it's the newest car I've owned. Wasn't always a Mustang fan; really took notice when the facelifted S197 debuted. Test drove one about five years ago but couldn't justify pulling the trigger; needed four doors and AWD (went with a G37) but was always checking out Mustangs out of the corner of my eye after. Once the S550 debuted, I was sold. I thought they not only looked great but with the handling and interior improvements it went from a car I really liked to a car I wanted.

That said, I sold the G37 and got into a '14 WRX hatch in April of last year; fun little car and I get why they have a cult like following but just wasn't for me. With COVID in full swing, the dealer I buy my cars from had a very limited inventory; and no Mustangs that were optioned the way I wanted. Made it nine months with the WRX before trading that in for the Mustang I was looking for.

I fell in love the moment I saw it. The Shadow Black spoke to me and the premium interior blew me away; it was much better than I anticipated. My wife absolutely loves the ride compared to the WRX and my daughter's ride now has company (she was actually the first Mustang owner in the family). Plan on doing some modifications in the future but I'm in absolutely no rush. Now that the shifter has been replaced, I'm really enjoying the car as is for now. Looking forward to many years with it!

Some pictures of the newest addition to the stable and one with my daughter's ride:)

IMG-2555.JPG

IMG-2556.JPG

IMG-2557.JPG

IMG-2504.jpg

Horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang Saleen, 2015 Mustang gt
New to the forum. Just finished with modes on the 2015 Mustang gt premium , daily driver in the snow belt of Indiana. 2014 Saleen, At this time the Saleen six speed manual , first gear red line 80 mph, 4 th gear at 4000 rpm 150 mph and will break the tires loo
20210303_141052.jpg
20210303_141132.jpg
20210303_141059.jpg
20180629_182105.jpg
20180629_182112.jpg
se in 4 gears with out dumping the clutch. The Saleen will get a Whipple running 25 psi boost, new crowler and Wisco internals, wide body kit, should be around 1500 hp to the ground.

Sponsored

Buck550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sterling
Vehicle(s)
2021 carbonized gray Shelby GT500 CFTP
Hello everyone, my name is Rob and I picked up my 2016 GT Premium in January. Only 4,8XX miles so it's the newest car I've owned. Wasn't always a Mustang fan; really took notice when the facelifted S197 debuted. Test drove one about five years ago but couldn't justify pulling the trigger; needed four doors and AWD (went with a G37) but was always checking out Mustangs out of the corner of my eye after. Once the S550 debuted, I was sold. I thought they not only looked great but with the handling and interior improvements it went from a car I really liked to a car I wanted.

That said, I sold the G37 and got into a '14 WRX hatch in April of last year; fun little car and I get why they have a cult like following but just wasn't for me. With COVID in full swing, the dealer I buy my cars from had a very limited inventory; and no Mustangs that were optioned the way I wanted. Made it nine months with the WRX before trading that in for the Mustang I was looking for.

I fell in love the moment I saw it. The Shadow Black spoke to me and the premium interior blew me away; it was much better than I anticipated. My wife absolutely loves the ride compared to the WRX and my daughter's ride now has company (she was actually the first Mustang owner in the family). Plan on doing some modifications in the future but I'm in absolutely no rush. Now that the shifter has been replaced, I'm really enjoying the car as is for now. Looking forward to many years with it!

Some pictures of the newest addition to the stable and one with my daughter's ride:)

IMG-2555.JPG

IMG-2556.JPG

IMG-2557.JPG

IMG-2504.jpg
I like what I’m seeing except someone put a black car in the background and I was trying to check out the features of the real mustang (the pink convertible) 😂😂😂
Welcome and happy that you are now a mustang fan !

MD_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium w/ Performance Package
I like what I’m seeing except someone put a black car in the background and I was trying to check out the features of the real mustang (the pink convertible) 😂😂😂
Welcome and happy that you are now a mustang fan !
LOL thanks! I had to go nine months staring at her sweet ride and just had to get one for myself.

spiritrider1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
White 2020 GT Convertible
Just another update to our new 2020 Mustang 5.0 Convertible Premium. Wife & I are just now recovering from Covid Pneumonia which started right after the 'Texas Snowmageddon' end of Feb. We don't even have 900 miles on the thing yet! So yesterday we took a top-down drive around our area and LOVED the fresh air and sun. It's very peaceful driving even at 70mph on the highway. We are thinking of a wind deflector but honestly, we were wondering if that was even worth it.
Anyway, another shameless plug, my custom order F-150 also just arrived this past Thursday so I'm proudly showing off my 2021 F-150 XLT Sport 4x4 Powerboost (hybrid). Got all the bells and whistles I could get in an XLT and saved some $$ on the Lariat. It feels and drives like a dream!

File_001 (2).jpeg

File_002_LI.jpg

File_008_LI.jpg

File_004_LI.jpg

File_006.jpeg

Buck550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sterling
Vehicle(s)
2021 carbonized gray Shelby GT500 CFTP
LOL thanks! I had to go nine months staring at her sweet ride and just had to get one for myself.
I’m happy that her car convinced you to join the mustang family. Lol. Tell her I love her car.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Just the opposite with my grandkids.

1616337134619.png
Sponsored