Introduce yourself!!

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
Hello, I'm James, been a Mustang guy for some time now. My dad taught me how to drive stick in his 73 CJ5, and I wanted to get something manual ever since. My dad ended up buying a Base 289 car that someone swapped a 250 in with a 3 speed as a father/son project. We turned it over to a 65 block bored 60 over 4 speed. Put a decent amount of work into over the years, but finally getting a proper refresh this time with an 87 5.0/302. In the meantime, I finally financed my first car, an 18 Fiesta ST, a little over a year ago. Fun little car, but always wanted a new Focus ST or Mustang. With the Focus out of the picture now I ended up trading the Fiesta in for a brand new 2020 101a HPP 6MT in iconic silver, knocking one bucket item off my list. Love at first sight.

newMustang.jpg

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Hello, I'm James, been a Mustang guy for some time now. My dad taught me how to drive stick in his 73 CJ5, and I wanted to get something manual ever since. My dad ended up buying a Base 289 car that someone swapped a 250 in with a 3 speed as a father/son project. We turned it over to a 65 block bored 60 over 4 speed. Put a decent amount of work into over the years, but finally getting a proper refresh this time with an 87 5.0/302. In the meantime, I finally financed my first car, an 18 Fiesta ST, a little over a year ago. Fun little car, but always wanted a new Focus ST or Mustang. With the Focus out of the picture now I ended up trading the Fiesta in for a brand new 2020 101a HPP 6MT in iconic silver, knocking one bucket item off my list. Love at first sight.

newMustang.jpg
the silver is super classy

Sponsored

NTXChris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT
Hi everyone, I just picked up this 2019 Magnetic GT PP1 with RTR Gurney Flap and hood vents, Eibach springs, and what look like 25mm wheel spacers. This is my first Mustang (traded a 2012 BMW 335i). Here's a terrible pic from the day I drove it home.

I've been a Mustang fan for a while, and the stars finally aligned on this one. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with it!

IMG_9464.jpg

Jax_Stang20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mel
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium
Hello, my name is Mel and I'm in Jacksonville Florida. I picked up a 2020 GT Premium in Magnetic Metallic last night with the 401A package, 3:55 gears, Active Exhaust, and the B&O Sound System.
This is my 3rd Mustang my others were a 2003 GT Premium in True Blue and a 2013 GT Premium in Deep Impact Blue.

Sleipnir side.jpg

JBR14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT, 1995 EB Bronco, 1967 F100 SWB
Hello. My name is Brian. I am in the Dallas area. Currently I drive a Jeep for now. Plan is to buy a Bronco whenever they decide to deliver. I grew up modding all my cars and still do at 40+. Unfortunately for my wallet, my daughter inherited this bug as well. For her birthday a few days ago, we surprised her with a 17 Grabber Blue Ecoboost Premium. I contemplated getting the GT, but in all honesty, as much as she likes cars and her plans to mod, I was fearful of speeding, etc.

While she is extremely grateful, her car has the pony package on it and she is not a fan of the chrome ( I don't disagree). She has already purchased a factory GT grille to replace the chrome Pony grille and purchased a black pony for the rear. She has been looking to replace or wrap the chrome window trim as well. I have seen a few topics on this and will be researching shortly. She will also be replacing the wheels with either factory black wheels or something similar.

Looking forward to learning more about the car and at the same time bonding more with her while working on it together.
PS - It drives my wife mad that our daughter is a car nut like me.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
welcome, sell the take offs in forum for sale section

Sponsored

Jasonwongzero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar Fpace
Hi everyone! My name is Jason and after totaling my Porsche almost 3 years ago when I moved to LA, I've been carless since... But no longer. (I got pretty tired of Uber.) With how technology is improving and how long I plan to keep this car, i figured this will be the last fully gas car I own, so why not go big? :)

IMG_20201231_165958_333.jpg

This is my first Mustang and my first American car and loving it! (Been European and Japanese cars since I could drive.)

IMG_20201231_165958_332.jpg

Anyways, I'm looking forward to learning about and appreciating these amazing machines with all of you!

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Skunk here from austin, TX. picked this gt premium up today. so far i like it!
51B84F91-1288-435F-96B3-9FE1D483AA97.jpeg
I like the blu
Hi everyone! My name is Jason and after totaling my Porsche almost 3 years ago when I moved to LA, I've been carless since... But no longer. (I got pretty tired of Uber.) With how technology is improving and how long I plan to keep this car, i figured this will be the last fully gas car I own, so why not go big? :)

IMG_20201231_165958_333.jpg

This is my first Mustang and my first American car and loving it! (Been European and Japanese cars since I could drive.)

IMG_20201231_165958_332.jpg

Anyways, I'm looking forward to learning about and appreciating these amazing machines with all of you!
pretty nice first American car.

MM_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
Hello all,
Just bought my 4th Mustang last week. 2020 GT with Black Accent Package and Active Exhaust. Already added SVE wheels and a new splitter. Lowering springs coming soon. Looking forward to many more mods........

mustang (2).jpg