Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Picked up a Bullitt just a little under a month ago. Flew down to Jones Ford in North Charleston, SC to pick it up and drove it back home to upstate NY.

My first car was an ‘87 GT. I’ve owned a lot of things in between but now I’ve come full circle. Every one has has a manual transmission and I won’t stop buying them until I have no choice.

Amazing the first 5.0 put out 225 HP and this one makes 480. Very happy with the car!
my first ride in a mustang was an 87. Dad knew how to scare the shit outta me with all 200 something HP.
Sponsored

Bullitt$Bill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3456, 2018 F150 CC Lariat, 18 HD SGS
my first ride in a mustang was an 87. Dad knew how to scare the shit outta me with all 200 something HP.
I remember taking my GF for a ride. We were stopped at a stop sign following someone else. They went and there was another car coming that didn't give me much time to stay behind them. She was sitting forward to adjust the radio and I punched it. She went flying back in the seat with the 300 ft/lbs of torque. :)

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I remember taking my GF for a ride. We were stopped at a stop sign following someone else. They went and there was another car coming that didn't give me much time to stay behind them. She was sitting forward to adjust the radio and I punched it. She went flying back in the seat with the 300 ft/lbs of torque. :)
Not your situation but made me think. Would a 300 lb person get thrown back 1 foot and a 100 lb person get thrown back 3 feet? ;)

Bullitt$Bill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3456, 2018 F150 CC Lariat, 18 HD SGS
Not your situation but made me think. Would a 300 lb person get thrown back 1 foot and a 100 lb person get thrown back 3 feet? ;)
LOL

She was a gymnast and didn't even weigh 100 lbs! She ended up in the back seat. ;)

GeorgeC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Hi, I’m KC. I’ve been sober for 1 day. I’m hoping to break my record of being sober for 2 days but every time I see Ryan Reynolds on Instagram I start drinking Aviation American Gin.

wait...wrong thread.
You want help getting sober I can help you. I've been sober 8 years if I knew how good it felt I would have sober 50 years. You only have to be. sober 1 day today. Tomorrow I'm gonna get drunk but today I'll be sober when Tomorrow gets here it will be today. If your kidding I'm sorry I bothered you but if your serious I can help. Georgec

Sponsored

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
You want help getting sober I can help you. I've been sober 8 years if I knew how good it felt I would have sober 50 years. You only have to be. sober 1 day today. Tomorrow I'm gonna get drunk but today I'll be sober when Tomorrow gets here it will be today. If your kidding I'm sorry I bothered you but if your serious I can help. Georgec
it was a joke. I actually don’t drink often yet I have 4 different bottles of Gin to drink. Gonna be a fun Christmas holiday.

Deleted member

Hey folks,

Lee here from Colorado. Will post pics soon. 2017 Mustang GT with Roush cat back pipes, Roush cold air intake, Shelby SS 20in black wheels, MT tires, tuned, lowered and black. I absolutely love my car, even more than my girlfriend... If I had one. But I digress. Just getting on here and hoping I can get some insight and give some out.

- Lee

rcsracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP #1859
Hello,

New to the forum, and totally new to the Mustang world. My dad had a 71-72 when I was younger and he was always a "Mustang guy".

I've owned a bunch of different cars and got sucked into the world of SCCA Solo & hillclimbing years ago. Various Hondas (CRX, Civics), Toyota MR2, BMWs (335, M5), Van Diemen Formula Ford, and currently a VW Golf GTI.

I saw a posting on one of the racing forums about the upcoming Mach 1 and instantly fell in love. I'm in touch with a reputable dealer and waiting patiently for the Handling Pack to be released. I'll keep the GTI as a daily car, especially given PA winters.

I'm sure I'll have some stupid questions, but I'll try the search functions first.

20magGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
s
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT premium 401a
Hey all, I just picked up a 20’ premium GT pp1 in ox white a few weeks ago.
Thought I was getting a magnetic, hence the name . But I couldn’t pass up the white. Excited to own my first real sports car.

Sponsored

GeorgeC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
it was a joke. I actually don’t drink often yet I have 4 different bottles of Gin to drink. Gonna be a fun Christmas holiday.
Again sorry. I'm not saying people who want to drink shouldn't they should. I was saying if you wanted to stop I know how. I enjoyed it for many years till I didn't, enjoy Christmas. Oh Gin made me sick Irish whiskey and beer were my favorites.

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Again sorry. I'm not saying people who want to drink shouldn't they should. I was saying if you wanted to stop I know how. I enjoyed it for many years till I didn't, enjoy Christmas. Oh Gin made me sick Irish whiskey and beer were my favorites.
No worries. I didn’t think anyone thought I was being serious and thought it would be humerus. It’s great you’ve been sober for so many years. Keep it up.

I have Irish whiskey too, Jameson’s to be exact. I use it for cooking steaks. Never actually drank the stuff.

MexicanFiestaST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hello all,
Time was right to finally own a Mustang. Aside from the info in the signature, also ordered active exhaust and 301A. Best compliment I received so far was my retired neighbor, who screamed at me from two houses down "HEY MAN, THAT THING IS BADASS!"

DSC_6411.jpg

PS: My user name is my handle on the forum from my last car. It was the perfect vehicle for 6 years and 122k miles. I'm gonna miss the overall package. Then again, every time I start the Mustang, I think "What previous car?"

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Waited to make sure the deal was done before I posted here...

the 2016 gt350R in my avatar is only the third mustang for me, but my 40th car in about as many years ;)

up until now, my personal favs were...

a 93 SVT Lightning from 97-04,
a 93 Stealth R/T twin turbo from 06-13,
and an 01 F250 Platinum 7.3 diesel from 07-14.

...this gt350R has easily eclipsed them all and will hopefully continue to do so for many moons, as my 19 year old daughter is already eyeballing it :cwl:

AndyBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt, Honda Integra Type R( Acura ) DC2
Good morning everyone,
Awful weather here in the UK...think it's something you guys have sent over the Atlantic to us. Owned a Bullitt now for a couple of months and is everything I hoped it would be. Sharing the driving time with the other favourite, the Honda Type R DC2. The excitement of the Mustang, but without the nice bits and the comfort! Posted earlier saying that unfortunately I have an oil leak at the moment and hoping to get it sorted soon. Meantime will be looking out for meets locally with similarly keen owners.
Stay safe all...…...Andy
Sponsored