Blue_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blue
Vehicle(s)
2017 Electric Blue GT
HI
My name is Brian and im located in NJ.I get 2015 mustang GT with manual transmission.This is my first muscle car so im total beginner in this world of muscle cars.I use to race with street bikes (CCS ) and ride a lot at dirt bikes. I join here to learn more about my new toy and score some good advices. (sry for my engl. its my second language.) HELO ALL
IMG_3043.jpg
IMG_3065.jpg
IMG_3073.jpg
Nice wheels! Your English is way better than my second language (German). Good luck with your new whip!
Sponsored

Dapper Dan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
Hey everyone! I've wanted a Mustang GT since I was like 5 years old and I finally made the dream come true! Just picked up this beauty on Wednesday. (2015 Mustang GT 6MT with Performance Package and 30k miles) Located in Tucson AZ if anyone knows of any meets or groups let me know!
Ps4zczu.jpg

Blue_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blue
Vehicle(s)
2017 Electric Blue GT
Greetings everyone!!! Glad to be here! Not new to Mustangs or forums, but new to this one. Purchased a 2020 GT Magnetic Metallic PP1 (soon to have a Whipple Gen5 Stage 1)

The sheer amount of great rides on this forum makes this a very humbling experience.

My dad was always a Ford guy and I naturally followed in those foot prints. However, I was lucky (very) to find my very first car as a 16 year old (1980) in the Sunday newspaper classified <still have the ad we clipped from it>. A 1969 Mustang Fastback that was a steal by today’s market ($700). Yes, it was a solid car with a 302 and very few issues (other than some rust). Cut my teeth on this car and learned lots the hard way. It was my high school car and regret selling it when I was stationed in England (USAF).

Dig the hubcaps!
69Mustang.jpg

Going to try and keep this short and to the point. My wife of 33 years reminds me that I could write a 10 page dissertation just to say “hi”.

Why Mustangs? Oh, I’ve had my share of other cars, but I’m drawn back to these cars over and over! A common theme is taking these cars to the edge (and sometimes way over) of daily driven performance modifications. They are so much fun and it really does come down to what makes you happy. They make me VERY HAPPY since I do all the work myself.

Here are some past rides throughout the years. (it's not even half of ones I've owned, but some of the more memorable)

84stang.jpg

whlstnd2.jpg

88gtpic1.jpg

88pics.jpg

Won the 1999 Bristol True Street Championship in this daily driver w/AC.

cobraweb.jpg
<cobraweb>

Turned from a 1/8 mile and quarter mile aficionado to a corner carving maniac! Open track events and instructing green students – not sure if it can be explained in a few words. Helping those that want to enjoy their rides as much as I do in a safe and exhilarating manner is priceless! Also, there’s nothing like 10/10ths racing wheel-to-wheel with 25 other competitors for 20-40 minutes at a time!

2006gt.jpg
<2006gt>

tws1.jpg
<tws1>

Then on to bigger and badder.

2012 GT500 with VMP Gen 3
Geiger2012-2.jpg

2014 GT500 - pulley and tune only (way too much attention!)

I'm absolutely super happy with the 2020 GT (auto). GT500's were nice, but near Houston - the clutch had to go! Driven manuals for 30+ years, but the way this thing shifts and downshifts - it's a whole new experience!

With the Whipple - I'm sure it will be worth marrying (don't tell my wife!).

2020-1.jpg

Anyways - glad to be here and hope to pass along information gathered for many, many years.

/cheers
I'm pretty sure you've had more Mustangs than I've had cars lol. As a fellow Joneser (born 1954 to 1965....yeah we're not Boomers!) I have to say congratulations! Most of our generation come from humble beginnings, but true to form most of us have done well over the years because of our fighting spirit and bootstrap mentality.
I'll be watching your threads for sure. Thanks for sharing.

SonicBlur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Hey everyone! I'm Mike from Schaumburg, a suburb of Chicago. I joined a while back when I still had my 3v Mustang but I knew the days were numbered with the old reliable 3v. I ended up picking up a clean 18K mile 2016 Mustang GT Premium with a 6R80. The previous owner added an Edelbrock Supercharger, 3.73 gears, Borla ATAK Cat Back, and some aesthetic mods like a Trufiber cowl hood, CDC rear spoiler, and blacked out EVERYTHING. As of now, the only plans I have for it are some Steeda Progressive springs, and Velgen VMB9 wheels. It is still on the Edelbrock canned tune so a dyno tune is also in the plans. Thanks for welcoming me!

20200613_203105.jpg

20200613_203119.jpg

20200613_203127.jpg

20200613_203140.jpg

20200613_203211.jpg

Justin’s5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey everyone! I am Justin and own a 2019 mustang GT in velocity blue. I am a youtuber and just began a fitness and car channel. If you can support my youtube channel by subscribing, that would mean the world to me! I'll post a link of a cool video I recently made and hopefully you guys find it helpful!

Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
No.

GTguy0130

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Hi Mustang people! Just joined the forum. I am currently driving a non-Mustang but when my lease expires next June I will be looking at a new GT. Very informative content here, my compliments.

AndrewT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
I've been on here a few weeks figured I would introduce myself: My name is Andrew most everyone who knows me calls me Andy. This is my first Mustang, a 2020 Magnetic GT PP1. I have been into cars most of my life; Firebird, Trans Am, GTO, Chevelle and such early on
and then bought a 97, 99 and 2000 Trans Ams had an SRT-4 Neon, WRX, a 2006 and 08 Charger RT and then just trucks and family vehicles. Always loved the Early Mustang fastbacks but never bought one. The S550's have been catching my eye for about 5 years now so I purchased one.

WaffleMix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Hi all. WaffleMix here, just random username that I thought of as my fiancé was making homemade waffles. This is my first Mustang, for the past 20 years I have been JDM, before that I was a Camaro guy. Has it always been my dream to own a Mustang, the answer is yes & no. When I was much younger my uncle had the 96 Mustang V8 4.6 in like a bluish purple. At the time I thought that was the coolest looking car ever! Shortly after I joined the United States Army and got to experience many different cars, just not lucky enough to ever pick up my own Mustang. I just know there are so many models from year to year and I cant get enough of learning each model. Yes I am a little old. I gave up my Nismo 370Z for the GT PP1. My only regret is not doing it sooner! I am sure I am not the only one who feels that way.

I have about 400 miles on my new Mustang and had her for about 2 week. Before I got her I didn’t care for driving much. The Nismo with the Recaros was somewhat uncomfortable, very stiff. I am so glad I went this route. I do have plans to mod, but she is a DD so my mods will be well just enough to keep her on the street. I do plan on taking her to the track once in a while, but at my age and with my back I am more so a driving miss daisy type with spirited driving every so often. Anyway, thank you all for allowing me to be part of such a prestigious community and I hope to contribute and learn in the process in anyway I can.

Full Disclaimer: I am extreme Mustang Newb!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hi all. WaffleMix here, just random username that I thought of as my fiancé was making homemade waffles
Welcome.

Glad you got lucky with the username. I wanted Buzzin Frog but it was taken.

Birdmaster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
Mustang MY2020 GT
Hello and good morning from Germany.

My name is Andreas, 45 years old. We life in the south of germany.
Since my early days a was very interested in cars. Our family is a Ford Family.
Father worked in the car industrie and my first car was a Ford Fiesta.

Mustang was a dream vor 30 years.
In April 2020 the dream came true, we received our MY2020 GT, shadowblack with Recaro and manuel Gearbox and Magneride ;-)

Thanks to all,
best regards,
Birdmaster / Andreas

errwik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Conv
Vehicle Showcase
New here. Drive a new to me 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible (Magnetic Metal) . I bought it with several mods that I am removing in an effort to go a different way with the mods.

I am leaving the following mods:

Levels Performance Intercooler.
Polished Charge Pipes
Throttle Body Spacer (just because I do not have the stock bolts)
Catch Can
Strut tower and cowl brace.

Removed Mods:

Roush CAI (up for sale)
Unleashed Tunes BDX tuner (up for sale)
Turbo Smart 10psi wastegate actuator (up for sale)
Straight piped MF tips (removed and sold and just have the resonator delete now)

Several appearance mods were done and some have been removed to make it MY mustang.

The plan is to add the Ford Performance tune and leave it at that. I am already out of warranty so why not. I want a mustang I can enjoy for many years so I wanted to make sure I remove parts I was scared of so to speak. This is my first performance style turbo so I want to learn more about it before I dive in too deep.
Sponsored

Last edited: