Introduce yourself!!

Ho Lee Chit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Ragtop
Sounds like your off to a great start, no pun intended One item you might want to look at is a strut/cowl brace since you do own a convertible. It will help stiffen the front end and prevents squeeks, rattles and other problems in the long term.
Sponsored

errwik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Conv
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like your off to a great start, no pun intended One item you might want to look at is a strut/cowl brace since you do own a convertible. It will help stiffen the front end and prevents squeeks, rattles and other problems in the long term.
My bad, already have it just did not list it.

Jennings1066

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang ecoboost 6m pp
Hello all. I am newly signed up to this forum and glad to see so many love the Mustang. Iv'e been a Ford guy maybe way to long. First car was a 1969 Mercury Cougar XR7 351w. Current is a 2019 Ecoboost pp 6m. Thanks for having a great forum and the help it has already given me.
20200509_074434~2.jpg

Sponsored

dx2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 Velocity Blue
I was following this great community for a while now, so,

Hello everyone!

Finally I can drive a Mustang GT (velocity blue) which is really fun to drive unlike the boring cars we got here in Germany. The sound is unbelievably great. I can't wait to start modding it next year.

Kleck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT CS
Hello everyone, I live in Florida and I just fell into a 2017 Mustang GT CS w/ 3600 miles on in. Love it! I know nothing about Mustangs so I am sure I’ll be asking many questions... spending most my time reading this forum for now. Looking to do Stage 1 & 2 in the future as it my weekend/sunny day driver. Thanks for having me!

El_Barto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2020 EcoBoost HPP
I've been lurking here for a few months and finally decided to join. I ordered a velocity blue Ecoboost with high performance and handling packages the first week of July. It was delivered almost two weeks ago. I had a 2016 VW GTI before the Mustang and that was the fastet car I had owned, hopefully suddenly having another 110 horsepower doesn't get me into too much trouble.

hsteel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Hi Everyone! After moving from the UK to Michigan 7 years ago I have always wanted to own some American muscle and particularly a Mustang. After getting to a point where my little ones car seat was no longer safe in my VW Corrado, I decided to get a safer, but still inconvenient with a little one, fun toy. Picked up this 2019 GT 301A with PP2 and cloth Recaros. So far it seems like a great choice!
IMG_1927.jpg

Sponsored

KTJordan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost
Hello everyone! First-time poster, and new mustang owner. I have a 2020 Ecoboost in magnetic. I've done a handful of visual mods to the car, but nothing under the hood. This is an urban daily driver car. Happy to join this group!
Mods:
- aluminum vintage-style rear window louvers
- ABS vintage-style quarter window louvers
- Roush side scoops
- 19" gunmetal "Shelby-style" wheels from AM
- tinted rear tail lights
- 2.3T badge
- 60s Legacy CA plates on the way. Actual plates covered for privacy.

unnamed copy.jpg

Bullitt1.jpg

unnamed copy 2.jpg

Valanrayo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Mustang
Hello everyone, I was very excited to drive a Mustang GT350. The engine sound is so cool, it makes me scream when I accelerate with it.

Last edited:

TX5OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Glad to be here !! Here’s my toy, 2016 GT Convertible. A6 with 3.15 gears. Tuned for 93 Octane and also E85. CAI and catback exhaust. Next on the list is LTH and intake manifold.

69AAF274-9162-40CE-82DE-17648573CD18.jpeg

945953FE-B2B6-4DE2-9CF0-3CA946608667.jpeg

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Hey all, joining the crew as of tomorrow - going to pick up a 2019 GT Premium PP1 and road trip it back home. Been lurking for a bit to figure out what all I want to do to it. Reverse LED and hood struts will be ordered potentially today, tomorrow at the latest. Any other first/quick "mod" suggestions?

Currently in a BMW 650 Gran Coupe and trying to decide if I'm keeping or selling. It's a ridiculously comfortable interstate cruiser that seems to get more comfortable at higher speeds.

IMG_9752.JPG

ENDEVR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Long time lurker and new to the forum. Bought an 18 Ruby Red GT last year and I’m 95% sure I’m never getting rid of this car! She’s got long tubes and E85 along with some wider tires, Street shifter, clutch spring, and IRS reinforcement kit, all from Steeda.

4AA5E56A-E6E4-4938-B980-A627C97CCA2E.jpeg
Sponsored