Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2019 Magnetic EcoBoost™ Convertible with MagneRide® suspension
Vehicle Showcase
No.

GTguy0130

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Hi Mustang people! Just joined the forum. I am currently driving a non-Mustang but when my lease expires next June I will be looking at a new GT. Very informative content here, my compliments.

AndrewT

Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
I've been on here a few weeks figured I would introduce myself: My name is Andrew most everyone who knows me calls me Andy. This is my first Mustang, a 2020 Magnetic GT PP1. I have been into cars most of my life; Firebird, Trans Am, GTO, Chevelle and such early on
and then bought a 97, 99 and 2000 Trans Ams had an SRT-4 Neon, WRX, a 2006 and 08 Charger RT and then just trucks and family vehicles. Always loved the Early Mustang fastbacks but never bought one. The S550's have been catching my eye for about 5 years now so I purchased one.

WaffleMix

Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Hi all. WaffleMix here, just random username that I thought of as my fiancé was making homemade waffles. This is my first Mustang, for the past 20 years I have been JDM, before that I was a Camaro guy. Has it always been my dream to own a Mustang, the answer is yes & no. When I was much younger my uncle had the 96 Mustang V8 4.6 in like a bluish purple. At the time I thought that was the coolest looking car ever! Shortly after I joined the United States Army and got to experience many different cars, just not lucky enough to ever pick up my own Mustang. I just know there are so many models from year to year and I cant get enough of learning each model. Yes I am a little old. I gave up my Nismo 370Z for the GT PP1. My only regret is not doing it sooner! I am sure I am not the only one who feels that way.

I have about 400 miles on my new Mustang and had her for about 2 week. Before I got her I didn’t care for driving much. The Nismo with the Recaros was somewhat uncomfortable, very stiff. I am so glad I went this route. I do have plans to mod, but she is a DD so my mods will be well just enough to keep her on the street. I do plan on taking her to the track once in a while, but at my age and with my back I am more so a driving miss daisy type with spirited driving every so often. Anyway, thank you all for allowing me to be part of such a prestigious community and I hope to contribute and learn in the process in anyway I can.

Full Disclaimer: I am extreme Mustang Newb!

HoosierDaddy

Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP and a few others
Hi all. WaffleMix here, just random username that I thought of as my fiancé was making homemade waffles
Welcome.

Glad you got lucky with the username. I wanted Buzzin Frog but it was taken.

Birdmaster

Reaction score
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
Mustang MY2020 GT
Hello and good morning from Germany.

My name is Andreas, 45 years old. We life in the south of germany.
Since my early days a was very interested in cars. Our family is a Ford Family.
Father worked in the car industrie and my first car was a Ford Fiesta.

Mustang was a dream vor 30 years.
In April 2020 the dream came true, we received our MY2020 GT, shadowblack with Recaro and manuel Gearbox and Magneride ;-)

Thanks to all,
best regards,
Birdmaster / Andreas

Advertisement

errwik

Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Conv
Vehicle Showcase
New here. Drive a new to me 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible (Magnetic Metal) . I bought it with several mods that I am removing in an effort to go a different way with the mods.

I am leaving the following mods:

Levels Performance Intercooler.
Polished Charge Pipes
Throttle Body Spacer (just because I do not have the stock bolts)
Catch Can
Strut tower and cowl brace.

Removed Mods:

Roush CAI (up for sale)
Unleashed Tunes BDX tuner (up for sale)
Turbo Smart 10psi wastegate actuator (up for sale)
Straight piped MF tips (removed and sold and just have the resonator delete now)

Several appearance mods were done and some have been removed to make it MY mustang.

The plan is to add the Ford Performance tune and leave it at that. I am already out of warranty so why not. I want a mustang I can enjoy for many years so I wanted to make sure I remove parts I was scared of so to speak. This is my first performance style turbo so I want to learn more about it before I dive in too deep.

Last edited:

Ho Lee Chit

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Ragtop
Sounds like your off to a great start, no pun intended One item you might want to look at is a strut/cowl brace since you do own a convertible. It will help stiffen the front end and prevents squeeks, rattles and other problems in the long term.

errwik

Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Conv
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like your off to a great start, no pun intended One item you might want to look at is a strut/cowl brace since you do own a convertible. It will help stiffen the front end and prevents squeeks, rattles and other problems in the long term.
My bad, already have it just did not list it.

Jennings1066

Reaction score
First Name
R
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang ecoboost 6m pp
Hello all. I am newly signed up to this forum and glad to see so many love the Mustang. Iv'e been a Ford guy maybe way to long. First car was a 1969 Mercury Cougar XR7 351w. Current is a 2019 Ecoboost pp 6m. Thanks for having a great forum and the help it has already given me.
20200509_074434~2.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement