William518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I all. I just bought my first Mustang since High School (1990's). My first car was a 1984 Mustang GT and I've missed having one ever since I had to sell it 25 years ago. My new one is a 2015 GT, Competition Orange, 6-spd, and has several Roush upgrades (Cold Air, Exhaust, Body Mods, etc.). I freaking love this car! I'll try to post a couple pictures into this post.
Front View.jpg
side view.jpg
Front View.jpg
left front.jpg
Left Rear.jpg
Sponsored

geru

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2005 Focus SE Manual
Hello I'm new to the forum, I live in easter WA state, I don't have a Mustang yet but I got a quote for a 2020 GT manual with active exhaust for $37,098 out the door that with ford finance is $515 a month 72 month 0 interest. I was wondering if this is a good deal in your opinion.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoostā„¢, Vert, MagneRideĀ® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Hello I'm new to the forum, I live in easter WA state, I don't have a Mustang yet but I got a quote for a 2020 GT manual with active exhaust for $37,098 out the door that with ford finance is $515 a month 72 month 0 interest. I was wondering if this is a good deal in your opinion.
Eventually, no matter if you get "yes" and "no" responses that convince you one way or another, what matters is: Do you feel good paying that much of your income for what is essentially a toy. Sure, it can be a daily driver, but new daily drivers can be had for half the money. You want it bad enough, you'll get it, and perhaps regret the choice, but perhaps if you don't get it, regret that even more. What makes you feel best.

Taniis94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tania
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
My name is Tania, I am first time owner of a 2019 mustang that I got in September 2019. I am very much in love with it and amazed how much power it has for a 4 cylinder. Love turning fast in it since its so low to the ground and has a great suspension. Would love to go to my very first mustang meet if there ever is one anytime soon!

Sponsored

15flounder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hello everyone. I just bought a ā€˜19 GT premium, MT, pp1 in Kona Blue. Got the ā€œCovid19 specialā€ plus I traded in my 2011 BMW M3. Iā€™m still breaking it in so I havenā€™t even floored it yet. I think with a few modifications itā€™ll be just as quick in the mountains, maybe quicker. I always thought mustangs were ugly. That all changed with the s550. I bought the M instead because itā€™s regarded as a performance benchmark. But Iā€™m not trying to shave seconds off a lap time. Iā€™m interested in having the most fun! Worrying your $12k engine or fancy dual-clutch transmission might break isnā€™t fun. Now Iā€™ve got a warranty and my car has less than 100 miles on it. Iā€™ve already ordered thousands in parts. Thanks in advance to the community as Iā€™m certain your knowledge will be invaluable.
F4DEE000-B242-407A-911E-924F640E06EF.jpeg

98SnakeHorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt / 2013 F150 / 2006 F150
Hello! Iā€™m Nick Iā€™m 30 years old and just picked up a 2018 Mustang Gt 10spd Auto. I come from the drag racing world and recently decided to let my old 98gt turbo car go to purchase this. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge of the s550

9804E8F2-39AC-47AB-8453-AD51917E01DF.png
7326BF9C-5237-45D0-8D8E-0B4FED6FFB98.jpeg

Taniis94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tania
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone. I just bought a ā€˜19 GT premium, MT, pp1 in Kona Blue. Got the ā€œCovid19 specialā€ plus I traded in my 2011 BMW M3. Iā€™m still breaking it in so I havenā€™t even floored it yet. I think with a few modifications itā€™ll be just as quick in the mountains, maybe quicker. I always thought mustangs were ugly. That all changed with the s550. I bought the M instead because itā€™s regarded as a performance benchmark. But Iā€™m not trying to shave seconds off a lap time. Iā€™m interested in having the most fun! Worrying your $12k engine or fancy dual-clutch transmission might break isnā€™t fun. Now Iā€™ve got a warranty and my car has less than 100 miles on it. Iā€™ve already ordered thousands in parts. Thanks in advance to the community as Iā€™m certain your knowledge will be invaluable.
Well come aboard!

whatdoyoufeedit?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red EB A10 (Formerly 2016 3X Yellow V6 M6), 1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 4.6L A4 (Future Coyote swap candidate)
My name is Tania, I am first time owner of a 2019 mustang that I got in September 2019. I am very much in love with it and amazed how much power it has for a 4 cylinder. Love turning fast in it since its so low to the ground and has a great suspension. Would love to go to my very first mustang meet if there ever is one anytime soon!
Well hello there Tania...

Sponsored

whatdoyoufeedit?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red EB A10 (Formerly 2016 3X Yellow V6 M6), 1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 4.6L A4 (Future Coyote swap candidate)

Melbaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Good afternoon everyone. I hope everyone is staying safe and busy with this madness. My name is Mel and I'm new to the platform. I picked up my 2018 GT early March while trading in a 2017 Focus RS. I honestly would have loved to keep the RS, but I put several miles on my cars (85k on the RS in just under three years) and needed something that appreciated being driven as much as I love to drive.

Very happy and grateful to you all for such a thorough forum. With your help during my lurk I decided to install the Ford Performance strut brace in addition to Eibach 20 mm spacers and springs. Next up will be Eibach sway bars. Unfortunately mine came with the slippery Pirelli's so I'll have to deal with them till I move on to the Michelin's.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone during these tough times.
IMG_20200404_142631.jpg

NMJ27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 BMW M5
Nice looking ride.
Curious after more seat time what you think compared to the M3.
I had an E93 and then an E90, both DCT. Looking for a similar GT to yours.

Hope it treats you well!
Sponsored