Introduce yourself!!

wbpolk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber GT PP
2017 Grabber Blue GT PP.
Delivery 4/30/17
Got the car as a surprise for my wife for her return from Afghanistan in July, but sure I'll have my share of miles!
since i have gotten it home, Borla S-type, GT350 start button, and black extractors have been installed. Have Eibach sportlines in the garage waiting for free time to install. hope more to come....maybe a blower.

Son picked it up with me in OH.

Stop for dinner on way home.

Under the blanket for the time being

Sponsored

panhandler62

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Hi... just thought I would say that. :)
I just picked up a slightly used hairdryer model.

I traded a 2012 G37 for this orange beauty. I'm still learning where everything is. I do think I'm going to upgrade the USB hub and update the SYnc system so I can use carplay ... nothing else planned but enjoying it for now.

I spent some time drooling over the GT350 in the showroom while they got my paperwork ready ... $57k didn't quite work with my budget though, but I'm liking my little topless pumpkin pretty well. :)
18620007_10211286749378193_8700692394731424559_n.jpg

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
2017 Grabber Blue GT PP.
Delivery 4/30/17
Got the car as a surprise for my wife for her return from Afghanistan in July, but sure I'll have my share of miles!
since i have gotten it home, Borla S-type, GT350 start button, and black extractors have been installed. Have Eibach sportlines in the garage waiting for free time to install. hope more to come....maybe a blower.

Son picked it up with me in OH.

Stop for dinner on way home.

Under the blanket for the time being

YOur son will have some great memories!!!!

Toothless17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2017 Mustang GT PP
Noiby check in

Hey guys names kyle I currently drive a 2011 v6 but hopefully this Saturday I will be picking up a 2017 black GT w/PP they are a steal right now with the pending 2018 drop that I personally hate the look of. So ya I'm in southern MD if anyone's around hit me up. :hail:

CompOrangeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium PP
Hello M6g community,
My name is Jason, 31 yrs old, and I'm what most people would refer to as a total gearhead. I love all forms of motorsports and also am a mechanic by trade, so you could say I eat, sleep and breath this stuff.
I have had many many great vehicles over the years(as well as some not so great ones), but I had the opportunity in 2015 to try a friend's S550 GT PP at an autocross event. I was very impressed with the car in many ways and it was a far cry from the fox body that i owned years ago, that left so much to be desired.. About 5 months later I decided that it was time to trade in the 2015 Subaru STi I was driving. I went to the local Ford dealers in search of a GT350, only to find out that the mark up over sticker on them was out of control :shrug: I ended up taking out the loaded GT PP for a test drive and fell in love all over again. Of course I tried to contain that as best I could until I has negotiated the deal I was looking for on the trade in :clap2:
In 2016 I drove the car with just an X pipe, axle back and sticky tires. I managed to take 3rd place for the year in SCCNH autocross Stock Sedan class. Which I was pleased with considering it was my first year in a new car and how completely different it was from my previous car.
In 2017 the car is now prepped for Street Touring Pony class and WOW, what a difference! :headbang: Looking forward to seeing how the year plays out, as I relearn the car's new found grip and handling!
If anyone is in the New England area, please feel free to reach out! I'd love to meet up for cruise days, shows, racing, ect.
Also feel free to check out my YouTube channel! Comp Orange S550 :thumbsup:

Sponsored

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Hello M6g community,
My name is Jason, 31 yrs old, and I'm what most people would refer to as a total gearhead. I love all forms of motorsports and also am a mechanic by trade, so you could say I eat, sleep and breath this stuff.
I have had many many great vehicles over the years(as well as some not so great ones), but I had the opportunity in 2015 to try a friend's S550 GT PP at an autocross event. I was very impressed with the car in many ways and it was a far cry from the fox body that i owned years ago, that left so much to be desired.. About 5 months later I decided that it was time to trade in the 2015 Subaru STi I was driving. I went to the local Ford dealers in search of a GT350, only to find out that the mark up over sticker on them was out of control :shrug: I ended up taking out the loaded GT PP for a test drive and fell in love all over again. Of course I tried to contain that as best I could until I has negotiated the deal I was looking for on the trade in :clap2:
In 2016 I drove the car with just an X pipe, axle back and sticky tires. I managed to take 3rd place for the year in SCCNH autocross Stock Sedan class. Which I was pleased with considering it was my first year in a new car and how completely different it was from my previous car.
In 2017 the car is now prepped for Street Touring Pony class and WOW, what a difference! :headbang: Looking forward to seeing how the year plays out, as I relearn the car's new found grip and handling!
If anyone is in the New England area, please feel free to reach out! I'd love to meet up for cruise days, shows, racing, ect.
welcome to the group I am in mass PM me if you would like to we can talk

luckyborn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost - Convertible
New member here...

Hey all, my name is Brian (luckyborn) from Southern California - this is my first of many Mustangs to come. My wife asked for a convertible mustang for her 40th and it quickly became my convertible and she couldn't be happier. Lucky Me. :-)

2015 Black Eco Convertible
Mods: Ford Performance Tune/Calibration kit, Mishimoto Intercooler, Turbosmart blow-off valve, Ford Performance Street Handling Pack, Ford Performance six-piston brake upgrade kit, Giovanna 20" Wheels w/ Hankooks - so far. Trying to stay in warranty for a while longer, then much more to come.

Any suggestions on additional things I could do would be appreciated. Thanks!

Water Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Conv. Perf. Pkg Deep Impact Blue
Hey all, my name is Brian (luckyborn) from Southern California - this is my first of many Mustangs to come. My wife asked for a convertible mustang for her 40th and it quickly became my convertible and she couldn't be happier. Lucky Me. :-)

2015 Black Eco Convertible
Mods: Ford Performance Tune/Calibration kit, Mishimoto Intercooler, Turbosmart blow-off valve, Ford Performance Street Handling Pack, Ford Performance six-piston brake upgrade kit, Giovanna 20" Wheels w/ Hankooks - so far. Trying to stay in warranty for a while longer, then much more to come.

Any suggestions on additional things I could do would be appreciated. Thanks!

Beautiful Stang!!
Isn't much that looks better than a black shiny car.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Welcome, do you ever do any track days in the area or just autocross? Would be nice to see some more S550s at track day events, so far I've only met one other guy from Maine with one.

Hello M6g community,

CompOrangeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium PP
Welcome, do you ever do any track days in the area or just autocross? Would be nice to see some more S550s at track day events, so far I've only met one other guy from Maine with one.
I made it out to one last year at Palmer. It was a great time, but autocross is much more cost effective for me. I will try to get out to at least one this year as well.

Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Which one are you trying to make and what group? I usually run with COMSCC but may do some SCCA track nights also.

CompOrangeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium PP
I've been considering a track night as well. Haven't pinned down a certain event at this point. When I do go I will run in the intermediate group. When I figure out which event I'll be at I'll shoot you a PM. Would be fun to have another S550 to run with for sure.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Which one are you trying to make and what group? I usually run with COMSCC but may do some SCCA track nights also.
I've been considering a track night as well. Haven't pinned down a certain event at this point. When I do go I will run in the intermediate group. When I figure out which event I'll be at I'll shoot you a PM. Would be fun to have another S550 to run with for sure.
You guys are gonna have a lot of fun!

[ame]

[ame]

CompOrangeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium PP