Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
you mean jobs that American's won't take because they don't even pay min wage because they are cash under the table? Those kind of jobs? The one's that would pay a decent damn wage at least if there weren't so many folks willing to take $5/hr cash under the table to do it? Instead of paying your Mexican gardener or lawn mower 30 bucks to cut your acre, which comes out to about 5 bucks for an hours work with overhead, pay the person who does that job enough to make $10+ an hour, and see how many more people besides Mexicans come to take up the job. I am not claiming innocence here, I have some Mexicans doing the sheet rock and painting in my house this month, and my mom has some doing her yard, but it is looking for the cheapest person to do the labor that really contributes, or even causes, this issue.
In capitalism, companies compete with each other to get the highest profit margin possible. In order to get the highest profit margin possible, they must keep their costs as low as possible. Labor is a cost. Ergo, the goal is to pay as low as possible for employees. There is essentially a race for the bottom for who can pay their employees the least while still being productive.

This race for lowest production costs possible means things like hiring undocumented workers because you don't have to pay them a living wage, automation, changing full-time employees to contract/temp work, outsourcing, nixing things like retirement pensions, fighting against minimum wage increases, anything to drive down this cost.

You're so very close to seeing the big picture.
Sponsored

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜09 GT500KR & ā€˜16 GT350 Track Pack & ā€˜20 GT500 HP
Everyone crossing border without a good reason (meaning nearly all migrants) are booked. So those numbers are intentionally misleading. That math shows about 30,000 per year. Thatā€™s about right.
I donā€™t know the source of your other numbers, but the DPS site shows more of a focus on drug numbers (the REAL problem): https://www.dps.texas.gov/PublicInformation/borderSecStats.htm

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Everyone crossing border without a good reason (meaning nearly all migrants) are booked. So those numbers are intentionally misleading. That math shows about 30,000 per year. Thatā€™s about right.
I donā€™t know the source of your other numbers, but the DPS site shows more of a focus on drug numbers (the REAL problem): https://www.dps.texas.gov/PublicInformation/borderSecStats.htm
Honestly, you're better off not debating the same 2 or 3 arguing with you. These are the same people that will deny scientific fact calling them conspiracies but tell you pizzagate is real since it was posted on some right-wing website. Confirmation bias is strong in this part of the forums.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
She came here legal.

Absolutely agree chain migration should stop,
No she didnā€™t. She overstayed her short-term ā€œmodelingā€ visa but no one sent her to jail for that. Then her sugar daddy brought the whole family...

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honestly, you're better off not debating the same 2 or 3 arguing with you. These are the same people that will deny scientific fact calling them conspiracies but tell you pizzagate is real since it was posted on some right-wing website. Confirmation bias is strong in this part of the forums.
I know. Just like to throw in a little true sanity once is a while.
I found it strange that all the anti-immigrant rhetoric was coming from people up north that have no first-hand knowledge of the situation. They obviously have been taken in by the dark side.

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
No she didnā€™t. She overstayed her short-term ā€œmodelingā€ visa but no one sent her to jail for that. Then her sugar daddy brought the whole family...
Just because you repeat lefty fake news for fake outrage effect does not make it true.

And the notion that illegal immigrants stay "down south" and only prey on southerners is false and OFFENSIVE.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
You do nothing but lie and post extremely biased opinions. I already destroyed your argument in the two other threads and you got so upset you gave up debating and posted memes.

By your same logic, the deaths that just happened in Pensacola are the result of Trump's policies. Your same logic would dictate that his failed policies let terrorist train with our military and got people killed. May they rest in peace.

You're too ignorant and biased to talk to so I choose not to waste my time. I've already said how I feel about Obama and Trump's policies on immigration, they're both wrong. However, Obama was better at deporting people, how does that make you feel?

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Lmao! Here he goes again, upset he's wrong so he defects with memes. Typical idiot, next thing you know he's gonna threaten to beat me up. LOL!

Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
It appears to me that you folks up north have been fooled by the fake crisis created at the border. Those of us that live in south TX donā€™t see a problem. We need these people to work here and they blend in just fine.
Like Prez Bush said; ā€œThey take the jobs Americans wonā€™t take.ā€ Most of the migrants come here to escape the drug cartels that we created with our drug problem. If you want to work the problem, get rid of USAā€™s drug problem.
Sure, there is a bad apple once in a while. But most of the bad actors flew in through our airports and didnā€™t leave.
I'm way up north in Canada and even I know what you are saying is true.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Yeah because no naturalized citizens commit murder and other unspeakable crimes only immigrants right? Sure you right wingers can always cherry pick something to support your narrative or find a meme for the moment.

But to suggest I somehow don't care about the slaughter of innocents merely because I don't accept your bullshit theory that immigrants are the cause of all evil in your country or mine for that matter is ludicrous and frankly rather insulting. There's not a chance I trust any of your statistics you like to quote over and over again.

Last edited:

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Takes quotes out of context or just plain changes them to fit his argument, lol.

The butthurt this dude has for facts that don't support his opinions is hilarious.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.