help identify this mustang

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Owner needs to be used as alligator bait. Doing that to a Mustang ought to be a criminal offense.
Do not think that’s a Bullitt. It’s a 15-16’ Guard green Ecoboost. Check the trunk emblem, rear valance, and tailpipes.
There you go, fixed...
Sponsored

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I think I've seen this car before in the Riverview / Apollo Beach area. It was rush hour traffic and I was about 6 cars behind one lane over. It was same color and the tail lights caught my attention. I was not a fan of the look in person, but to each his own right. I'm not sure if I was so memorized by the tail lights that I missed the spoiler or maybe the spoiler is new. If it's the same car, this is definitely not a bullet.

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
1613490622024.jpeg

Never mind the taillights - do FL residents think they won’t get speeding tickets by folding their license plates upwards toward the sky!?!!??

WTF... I guess they don’t take drones into account .... LMFAO...

and the only way Spy Hunter can slice competitors or evil doer tires is if the rims he’s running are not deep dish and the driller lugs extend PAST the rim.... :crackup::cwl::cwl:
As far as I know we don't have drones issuing traffic offenses in Florida. The only thing I can think of is this guy likes to run red lights and is worried about the cameras. Jokes on him though, pretty sure Florida stopped using the service due to revenue not hitting projections when the state installed the cameras. They're still up at streetlights but not operational.

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
What side skirt is that?

FlatRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N0404
How to ruin a Mustang in 5 easy steps.

Sponsored

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
Hot damn at the exhaust tips hanging out! Looks like a mid 90s z71 truck with dual exhaust.

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 Honda Fit Sport
It takes away from it being a Mustang. Mustangs have always had a triple section taillight (granted some years weren't as clearly obvious like the '71-'73 Mustangs) but the current versions at least are close to the original with 3 vertical sections on each taillight.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Pretty sure I've seen them on American Muscle:
https://www.americanmuscle.com/raxiom-halo-led-taillights-smoked-1517.html

Lights.png

They are really well rated and lot of people got them apparently. I'll follow along - each can do whatever with their ride, but in my opinion they look horrendous. From the 100+ customer pictures online I haven't see a single one that would look even remotely good.
I wouldn't put them on for free, much less pay $500!!!! for the pair.

I love the tri bars, although yes, you need welder's mask when popping the trunk, they are super nice. Considered getting film on them (I generally hate smoked taillights, because they're not done properly and make incadescent useless at night), on these bright LEDs they actually would still work, but no decent kits out there per reviews.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
You know, I'd hate to be the person that owns this car and come here and see how we're all trashing it. There's so many tasteful mods people here have done, but done well, unlike the pic.

The picture posted just screams ricer to me. I'm sorry, but for the "classy" car the Mustang is, especially latest gen, that's just making it so much worse.
Sponsored