Sponsored

NicksRubyRed15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 16 GT
[MENTION=15682]sandeale[/MENTION] how about a case of beer and I ride down and you help do the swap on my car lol. I was fixing to buy a Paxton that was until my shop flooded. That cost me $2850 so I guess I will take the leftover from the blower and do the gt350 intake swap

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
I need to do this. Any negatives that you've experienced yet? Able to get the tune 100%?

christian

Happy Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT
I have full exhaust with "high flow"cats. I'm so ready to pull the trigger on this. Just waiting for the intake to come in to a certain sponsor. 460-480 whp seems doable on 93 or E85.

Sponsored

Higgs Boson

Detonation Denotation
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R
I decided to just go with a JLT intake to make things easier. I was going to hold off and get a twin turbo setup but I think my wife will kill me if I have a blown and stroked C7 AND a TT Mustang. That would make it way harder to enjoy....
Capture.JPG

pulcini011990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt guard green
I have added Pypes M80 Louvered resonators after the x-pipe. It improved the sound immensely getting rid of the rasp and reducing the volume. Without the Pypes, the Borla S Type with my catted Kooks was simply too loud and raspy.

Its still has nice volume with the resonators, but the sound has cleaned up nicely and there is no annoying rasp at cold start up and in the upper rpms. Also, cold start-ups are now normal and not annoyingly loud-raspy.
Ya i feel ya man. The borla s type catback alone is already pure sex. The headers would greatly improve the coyotes performance but it would probably be too much for me since i live in a residential neighbourhood. I want headers soo bad but i feel like unless i go back to my stock exhaust i wont be able to get away with it being a hell of alot louder

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
Ya i feel ya man. The borla s type catback alone is already pure sex. The headers would greatly improve the coyotes performance but it would probably be too much for me since i live in a residential neighbourhood. I want headers soo bad but i feel like unless i go back to my stock exhaust i wont be able to get away with it being a hell of alot louder

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk
Check out Varex Mufflers.

Sponsored

NicksRubyRed15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 16 GT
[MENTION=15682]sandeale[/MENTION] I know this has probably been asked but you think I would be able to use my JLT CAI with this setup?

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
[MENTION=15682]sandeale[/MENTION] I'm wondering if the JLT CAI for the Gt350 would be a better option

BrimstoneBill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver 2015 GT PP
If you were planning on adding a centrifugal type supercharger such as a ProCharger, would there be any benefit with this GT350 IM and TB swap?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Sponsored