Sponsored

FL 2087 update (interesting information)

Egparson202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 2018 Audi TTRS
@byru1479 nailed it. Worked for me too. Donā€™t be greedy folks.

Sponsored

Full0bs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Thanks guys. Got two. My price was $38.xx I saw $29 and $34 posted earlier in the thread so inflation is real.

SchnellGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Have my second GT500 Canister (and filter) on its way now from Tasca. For the ~$20 premium its a no brainer. That gives me three filters on hand. One going on next week pre-track, one for post-track (have a couple coming up) and an extra backup.

byru1479

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
Just ordered FL-2087 filters today off the FORD Parts web site. Today was the first day the Backorder Message did not appear in months. I have ordered many parts off the FORD Parts website and I am registered on the website. Filter cost is $34.66 + tax. No Fed EX Shipping cost for the 2 Filters ordered.
Recently I ordered the Filter Cover Kit (KR3Z-6A832-A) which comes with the FL-2087 Filter. My opinion was it won't hurt to have an extra cover since they are plastic and could crack at the wrong time . . I ordered out of Pittsburgh, Pa. New owner of 2109 GT 350 10/21.
Good Luck on ordering.
Looks like Ford is cancelling my order. Never happened if the web site didn't indicate Backordered. No reason given just cancelled.

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Looks like Ford is cancelling my order. Never happened if the web site didn't indicate Backordered. No reason given just cancelled.
This has happened to me also. I found the trick is right before checking out, it will show which dealer it's going to ship from. Call that dealer's parts department and they'll be able to tell you whether they actually have any to ship out.

Sponsored

ADDGAMER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Just recieved a cancelled order email from Ford Parts. WTF never had an issue when an order that is accepted on the website that didn't indicate Backordered.
They are cancelled on the local level based on the location that you chose. Easiest way around is call your dealer, they do an inventory search and can tell you what location has them. Enter that zip code into the part search location and problem solved. My Southern NH dealers have nothing. I'm waking the girl up this weekend and have an oil change for the following week and was told that I have to bring my own filter.

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Yeah Fordparts.com does not update inventory in real time. If you order you will usually get a cancellation email within 24 hours.

byru1479

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
This has happened to me also. I found the trick is right before checking out, it will show which dealer it's going to ship from. Call that dealer's parts department and they'll be able to tell you whether they actually have any to ship out.
Thanks... Should I have waited till I had them. website no longer indicates Backorderd. Hopefully dealers will be receiving shortly...

byru1479

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
Yeah Fordparts.com does not update inventory in real time. If you order you will usually get a cancellation email within 24 hours.
Thanks.. Since they are no longer backordered hopefully dealers will recieve soon.

byru1479

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
They are cancelled on the local level based on the location that you chose. Easiest way around is call your dealer, they do an inventory search and can tell you what location has them. Enter that zip code into the part search location and problem solved. My Southern NH dealers have nothing. I'm waking the girl up this weekend and have an oil change for the following week and was told that I have to bring my own filter.
Thanks Since they are no longer showing backordered, hopefully dealer receives soon..
Sponsored