Sponsored

FL 2087 update (interesting information)

TENTEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 350 GT R
Talked with Ford Parts. They indeed said that the local dealership had no right to give away my property. They are escalating it internally and I will find later.

What perturbs me more than anything was I got the call last Saturday afternoon while I was attending my sons baseball tourney. Really didn't have the time or effort to argue.

One little nugget that the local parts department did divulge during this call is that they had to reuse at least one filter in a owners vehicle. I found this information much more shocking that the blatant disregard for my parts.

This information was also shared with Ford Parts and we will see what transpires. If you live in the DFW area and have a 350/500 and had a recent oil change PM me direct for the name of the dealer.

~Tex~
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Talked with Ford Parts. They indeed said that the local dealership had no right to give away my property. They are escalating it internally and I will find later.

What perturbs me more than anything was I got the call last Saturday afternoon while I was attending my sons baseball tourney. Really didn't have the time or effort to argue.

One little nugget that the local parts department did divulge during this call is that they had to reuse at least one filter in a owners vehicle. I found this information much more shocking that the blatant disregard for my parts.

This information was also shared with Ford Parts and we will see what transpires. If you live in the DFW area and have a 350/500 and had a recent oil change PM me direct for the name of the dealer.

~Tex~
Good. They have no right. You bought and paid for it and it is your property. Now, maybe if they said please, you might have been a nice guy and worked with them.

TENTEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 350 GT R
Good. They have no right. You bought and paid for it and it is your property. Now, maybe if they said please, you might have been a nice guy and worked with them.
Like I tell my young son. The is a distinct difference between asking and telling.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Like I tell my young son. The is a distinct difference between asking and telling.
^^^^This^^^^
I‘d be the first to help if someone asks. Stealing my property, another story.
Sponsored