Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.CarClubVT.com
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Per Greg at Kong Performance, they have a CNC porting program for the Coyote Edelbrock head unit and see 60-100 whp gains with supporting mods. It's not advertised on their website yet, but they have done "quite a few".

Porting service is $1275.
Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Per Greg at Kong Performance, they have a CNC porting program for the Coyote Edelbrock head unit and see 60-100 whp gains with supporting mods. It's not advertised on their website yet, but they have done "quite a few”

Porting service is $1275.
There’s a sweet upgrade and a new bearing to boot! Unless Edelbrock is doing it free, there’s what I would do!

I know People that have done the porting with great results - not EBs though.

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Yep, the bearing just behind the pulley in the SC. Talked to edelbrock and they want the entire head unit shipped but also mentioned that could be risky and cause more damage. Probably just going to have a friend press it out and replace it.
If that works, cool. But for the rest of us without a buddy resource, did Edelbrock say to ship the whole blower? Guess warranty, so a shop would do?

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Are you guys still interested in a aluminum surge tank and a billet cnc adapter plate for the Whipple 127/150mm roval, and the Kong 112? I'll design and prototype one if someone has a throttle body available for me.

Sponsored

Joshue21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Are you guys still interested in a aluminum surge tank and a billet cnc adapter plate for the Whipple 127/150mm roval, and the Kong 112? I'll design and prototype one if someone has a throttle body available for me.
Yes and yes... bonus points if the TB can be used on Gen 1 coyotes .

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Yes and yes... bonus points if the TB can be used on Gen 1 coyotes .
Those are digital tbs for the 18+, I can make them work,l as far as an adapter but I'm not gonna try to make a cable tb or a non digtal work with a gen 1/2 or vice versa. That's gonna have to be done with some other hardware and/or software.
Since I have a 103, I need someone to let my company borrow a roval or a kong unit. I'll be taking off my water bottle shortly.

Last edited:

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Big YES on the surge tank, as I am on my second stock plastic replacement.

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
If it is a direct retrofit I am in. What will the cost be?
[/QUOTE]

I will make it bigger just make it not in with it's one hose ends so it can stay connected and with a normal radiator cap. I'll ask the welder. His pricing will dictate what I can sell them for. I'm trying to keep it under 150 usd.

If I can get some pre orders that may make him lower it because of guaranteed sales

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
@Stang 19

Can you send me your broken tank?

Does anyone have one to loan out?

My guy says he can do 5. I'll get more information shortly.

Last edited:

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ok I bought a new surge tank, I wish buddy would have told me he couldn't or wouldn't send it. But it's off to the fabricator, we are going to make the initial bottle all stock, just aluminum.

I'm currently thinking about a two in one design but not sure if I can pull it off due to space limitations.

Will update.

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Why are Whipple issues being discussed here? Wouldn't it be easier to have a separate Whipple thread and leave this one to the original Edelbrock thread?
Sponsored