Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Anyone bought these eBay headers?
Screenshot 2021-11-29 222141.png
I'm a cheap piece of shit and I would rather buy $400 headers than $600 headers lmao. I already plan on basically building the whole exhaust. I do want the performance gain... And am a little afraid these things will leak and perform worse than stock. What are your guy's opinions? I know there was another post a while back about people buying eBay headers and saying they were good quality.

Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/265401174514
Sponsored

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
If the difference is only $200 then I say spring the extra money and get a decent set. There are plenty of affordable sets out there. However if you are that strapped then these should not have a problem fitting. A lot of these companies out there simply buy a set of the expensive headers and then pretty much use them as a template to copy them. So the only issues you might have will be very minimal. And there certainly are lots of people who have bought them and had no issues while other may have had some small issues. I think your best bet is to try them out and report back. And the good thing about Ebay is that if you do have an issue then you can always return them via Ebay return policy. So there is no loss to you other than time and whatever a shop might charge for the labor.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
They’re cheap enough to experiment with, so give them a go. Worst case scenario is, you will be out of some time for labor (assuming you plan to do the work yourself).

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I have used the $200 headers from eBay and they make just as much power as $1000 headers

OP
OP
tdstuart

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
I have used the $200 headers from eBay and they make just as much power as $1000 headers
What kind of connectors did you buy? I assume that the BBK header connectors will work but they are $120...

Sponsored

OP
OP
tdstuart

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
If the difference is only $200 then I say spring the extra money and get a decent set. There are plenty of affordable sets out there. However if you are that strapped then these should not have a problem fitting. A lot of these companies out there simply buy a set of the expensive headers and then pretty much use them as a template to copy them. So the only issues you might have will be very minimal. And there certainly are lots of people who have bought them and had no issues while other may have had some small issues. I think your best bet is to try them out and report back. And the good thing about Ebay is that if you do have an issue then you can always return them via Ebay return policy. So there is no loss to you other than time and whatever a shop might charge for the labor.
The shop is going to be myself so no worry there.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hopefully I’m not too late… $400….. just get these!!!!! They technically fall under the “eBay” category. But have amazing quality for the price!
https://shop.2mfabrication.com/product/2015-2022-mustang-gt-5-0-ultra-premium-long-tube-headers
Have you installed them yet? If so, how is the fitment? I’ve read they can be hit or miss, which blows my mind, assuming all mass-produced LTHs are made in a jig of some sort. They do look good in the photo that you posted though, so hopefully they fit like a glove and it’s money well spent.

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
I've heard some bad things about 2M. From an alarmingly high amount of people. I'd get the Ebay headers over 2M.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Wonder why the only list to MY 2016. The 17's are the same and I've been told they are the same to 2021

mtalley12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
+1 for the 2m headers. To be fair I've heard some sketchy things about them but from my personal experience I've ordered two sets and they were both at my door in less than a week. I will say the box they throw them in to ship could be better as it was coming apart at the seams when it arrived but everything was still inside both times. Also both installs were fine, didn't deal with any crazy fitment issues and I still have a set on my car currently.

OP
OP
tdstuart

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
+1 for the 2m headers. To be fair I've heard some sketchy things about them but from my personal experience I've ordered two sets and they were both at my door in less than a week. I will say the box they throw them in to ship could be better as it was coming apart at the seams when it arrived but everything was still inside both times. Also both installs were fine, didn't deal with any crazy fitment issues and I still have a set on my car currently.
There header and cat package is probably the best deal I’ve found. I think I’m going to get it as a Christmas present. We will see.

uniquesnd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Theodore
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I bought some but ended up sending them back as I was going catless and had no options for a Mid pipe. They seemed well constructed and showed up in a DNA motoring brand box. Lethal Performance ended up hooking me up with some Stainless powers for double the price

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I've heard some bad things about 2M. From an alarmingly high amount of people. I'd get the Ebay headers over 2M.
+1 on fitment issues being as common as not so it seems like a crap shoot with them. But cheap enough to experiment with if somwone wanted to.
Sponsored