bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
And it takes a $120K Porsche and a $200K Ferrari to beat that EcoBoost too. Which would you rather drive? It isn't always about speed for budget. Not everyone will take pride being in the cheapest car they can get to go fast. And we haven't even touched reliability of taking a car that normally turns 14 second quarters and tweaking it to run over 2 seconds faster.
Me personally. I'm taking the premium EB over the 370Z any day. The looks of the Mustang are not as dated as the Nissan. And after you spend the 3 grand to outrun the Z. You can enjoy a nice vacation with the money you saved over the much more expensive car. Comparing super cars to either is going to an extreme.
Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Are you wearing Glenn's untwisted panties :lol:

Great discussion :thumbsup:

Glen I'm in Germany this weekend, don't go running my hire car off the road :lol:

StangLuver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Where have you guys been seeing EcoBoosts doing 11-second quarters again? I did a search just to see what they're doing and get an idea if there are going to be reliability issues with them (to go along with their loss of warranty) and found this:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...s-13s-stock-much-faster-with-intake-and-tune/

EcoBoost Mustang does high 12's with intake and tune
That's a full second slower than people in here have been claiming and that's with a tune and 22 PSI of boost. Can there really be an extra 1 second of quarter speed to be gained beyond that?

And this result also agrees with a high 12 second time (tune only, which I think has been the claim in here):

[ame]

12.73 @ 106MPH

And another doing 12.5 (and lifting the front end):

http://www.mustang6g.com/?p=2818

So where are these 11-second quarter miles on EcoBoosts with $500 tunes (or even 3K of mods and tunes) that we've been hearing about in this thread?

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
They're literally on our board, in our fastest list. You can see their exact mods, just need to go to their posts. There have been plenty.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Where have you guys been seeing EcoBoosts doing 11-second quarters again? I did a search just to see what they're doing and get an idea if there are going to be reliability issues with them (to go along with their loss of warranty) and found this:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...s-13s-stock-much-faster-with-intake-and-tune/

That's a full second slower than people in here have been claiming and that's with a tune and 22 PSI of boost. Can there really be an extra 1 second of quarter speed to be gained beyond that?

And this result also agrees with a high 12 second time (tune only, which I think has been the claim in here):

12.73 @ 106MPH

So where are these 11-second quarter miles on EcoBoosts with $500 tunes (or even 3K of mods and tunes) that we've been hearing about in this thread?
They are plenty of people in here who have ran in the 11s...go to the ecoboost section of the forums...they aren't hard to find. Loss of warranty....lol...

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Go to the drag racing section. Then EB fast list. They have videos posted there also.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG6G.com EB FAST LIST.
4bolt.jpg

StangLuver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
They're literally on our board, in our fastest list. You can see their exact mods, just need to go to their posts. There have been plenty.
Seems the one doings low 12s or high 11s have more than a little in upgrades?

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
I wouldn't say so. The majority are tires, IC, exhaust, intake, tune. Some run meth, some don't.

IC - 500
Exhaust - 1000
Intake - 300
Tune - 500

Tires are on any real drag car, so that's cost neutral to any other serious drag car.

Sponsored

Brad

Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S - Big Turbo EB

12.73 @ 106MPH

[MENTION=13945]tittermary[/MENTION] [MENTION=16755]sb1racing[/MENTION] [MENTION=17656]higdominator[/MENTION]

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
So you post a video of a twin turbo 370 to be "fair" because the EB has a turbo, then complain about bolt on EB being faster than the 370. Again, you are EB retarded.

tittermary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let's see if that moron in the cartoon is still laughing if the 370Z adds a turbo like his. Like this one doing the quarter in the 11s:

awww bless his heart, added a turbo and still slow, 40k car plus turbo kit 5k lmao
Sponsored