EB VS NISMO 370Z

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
The most important thing to look at with the magazines is trap speed.Thats the best indicator of how the two cars would do against each other in the street.

[MENTION=15685]bluebeastsrt[/MENTION] Here is someone who obviously knows what they are talking about!

ET has lots of variables like how the suspension is set up, reaction times driver skill and track prep for launch. People who think drag racing is easy have never done it. What stays very consistent run for run is MPH(unless the driver is a total idiot)

It is and always will be the worlds best dyno.:thumbsup:

The fact that the lightly modded EB still wins on ET is just icing on the cake.
Sponsored

TurboMetal

Deadlift or Die.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0
I would have thought a twin turbo 370z would be running 10's in the quarter not 11's, especially high 11's. Maybe my expectations are too high.

StangLuver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
And it takes a $120K Porsche and a $200K Ferrari to beat that EcoBoost too. Which would you rather drive? It isn't always about speed for budget. Not everyone will take pride being in the cheapest car they can get to go fast. And we haven't even touched reliability of taking a car that normally turns 14 second quarters and tweaking it to run over 2 seconds faster.

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
And it takes a $120K Porsche and a $200K Ferrari to beat that EcoBoost too. Which would you rather drive? It isn't always about speed for budget. Not everyone will take pride being in the cheapest car they can get to go fast. And we haven't even touched reliability of taking a car that normally turns 14 second quarters and tweaking it to run over 2 seconds faster.
Well that would just be another topic you know absolutely nothing about. You're Ecoboost retarded and still trying to make your opinion based argument when facts say you should just quit.

StangLuver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Your comments would be a lot more compelling if you actually tried to point out what part of my statements were wrong.

Sponsored

Brad

Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S - Big Turbo EB
That...... Or we made better life decisions than you and can actually afford what we really want. You mod your little engines into the 11s. We mod ours into the 9s and don't have to say would you like to super size that at our jobs.:D;)
Lmao,that was good.
Number of cylinders has very little relevance to my financial situation. How petty.

image.jpg

jlmoya88

Fucking A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Gray Premium Ecoboost
HA! Got em. I could afford a GT no problem I wish I donr have a tesla though haha

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP - Gone
Number of cylinders has very little relevance to my financial situation. How petty.

image.jpg
Pft, probably not even a p90d. Pony up and get some more amps. Why even bother with the slow one? It doesn't sound like a real Tesla.

Brad

Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pft, probably not even a p90d. Pony up and get some more amps. Why even bother with the slow one? It doesn't sound like a real Tesla.
Haha had it since first month of production, P85+. They told me they had no plans for a 4WD model. Figures.

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP - Gone
Haha had it since first month of production, P85+. They told me they had no plans for a 4WD model. Figures.
Rad. :cheers:

Teslas kick ass. I have a sweet spot for Zs too (more so the Z31 and Z32). I also think the new Camaro is going to be bitchin', but that's a couple threads up. I'm still happy with my EB, wouldn't get a GT if I did it over again. Would totally get fries if someone asked.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Number of cylinders has very little relevance to my financial situation. How petty
It also has nothing to do with the lenth of someones penis. Don't make a douchebag comment and then try to play the victim when someone hits you back.:doh: You cant lump all GT owners into one nice little group anymore than stangluver can lump the EBs. You were the one being childish with the compensation comment!

Last edited:

Brad

Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It also has nothing to do with the lenth of someones penis. Don't make a douchebag comment and then try to play the victim when someone hits you back.:doh: You cant lump all GT owners into one nice little group anymore than stangluver can lump the EBs. How petty and childish the compensation comment was.
It was obviously a joke. Sigh. I can't count how many single digit IQ white knights I waste my time with.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
It was obviously a joke. Sigh. I can't count how many single digit IQ white knights I waste my time with.
So why were you mad at my joke smart guy? Yours was funny. my joke just petty? HMMmmmmm

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Sarcasm hardly equates to me being upset.

E: Saying I made a "douchebag" comment obviously indicates your tone, let's get back on topic before I get Moderator on my ass.
No but posting a picture to try and prove your not broke does. LOLOL. Don't make compensation jokes and you wont have to worry about mods. Think about it smart guy. my single digit IQ cant figure out things that might get the attention of mods.;)
Sponsored

Last edited: