OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
I wish motorbike tags were changed to be as big as the tags on "caged" vehicles, so when they pull that stunt, their tags numbers are able to be seen on the dash cams.
I'm not sure if the first guy has a tag, or if he's angled it up under the seat so that it can't be seen but can still be claimed to be there.
Capture.PNG
Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
All I see in that video is someone in the left lane that needs to move over. So faster moving traffic doesn’t have to pass on the right!
At 82 mph and passing two other lanes of traffic, OP already was the faster moving traffic. Would you suggest he cut some middle-lane vehicle off and jam on the brakes just to jump out of the way of a couple of bike riders who were driving at "please arrest me" speeds? Would the potential organ-donors even expect that (I have strong doubts that they'd be ready for it).

I've been down that stretch of road a number of times.

Norm

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Lane-splitting at speed in this age of phones, texting, and who knows what other distractions . . . what could possibly go wrong?

I used to ride.
Norm

Hell that can be said for any road trip today .
Also a rider,

@ bluebeastsrt

The driver did exactly as he should have maintain his lane let them by, the safest move for ALL.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
It’s the music. It actually won’t allow the vehicle to exceed the speed limit
Mmmmm, Semisonic. I'll admit I was chillin' listening to it.

It's odd how sometimes whatever is playing in the car is an appropriate soundtrack for the world at large.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I always laugh when bikers site the "research paper" that showed lane splitting was safer.

That paper was done before cars were redone to have thicker pillars to support a rollover (I have had a F-series hidden by my A-pillar before, I only knew it was there because I saw it before it went behind my pillar), before cell phones were as prevalent, before cars had enough sound deadening and noise canceling mics in them to mask out almost anything quieter than basic road noise, and before a cars radio was anything more than a basic AM/FM/CD player.

Now adays not only do cars have bigger blind spots to the point they need annoying sensors to help make up for it, but it's harder to hear a car or bike zipping up behind you. Let alone between lanes.

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
I'm not sure if the first guy has a tag, or if he's angled it up under the seat so that it can't be seen but can still be claimed to be there.
Capture.PNG
Almost all videos I've seen of bikers getting pulled over by cops their plates all happen to be bent upwards so you cant see them. How convenient. Also surprised more bikes aren't pulled over with them doing 30 over the limit over where I live all day long.

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
Almost all videos I've seen of bikers getting pulled over by cops their plates all happen to be bent upwards so you cant see them. How convenient. Also surprised more bikes aren't pulled over with them doing 30 over the limit over where I live all day long.
These two were definitely rolling, but that's not news here. I work in North County and travel the 15 daily. Most riders will split lanes 20-30 over traffic, but some twist it more now and then, just as I'm sure that most here will enjoy a nice sprint when we can. As a former rider of many years (cruise not cafe) I'm ok with it and always keep a frequent check deep right so I can edge to the left and give them clear passage. Who am I to judge an acceleration junkie?

Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Future organ donors.
They should be required to have their blood type taped to the inside of their helmets so they can get the fresh organs to a compatible recipient sooner:)

Maybe something like....

Name: Jimbo Splatter
Blood Type: Am/Was Type O

Last edited:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Folks that post this kind of stuff, don't have the balls to ride a bike.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Shit in Los Angeles they will be doing a wheelie while passing in the middle.
Sponsored